SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Yeah, I'd hate to be him right now.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    On a scale of 1-10, how big of spoiler was it?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    On a scale of 1-10, how big of spoiler was it?

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    TripAces wrote: »
    DC: "I hate seeing myself on screen."

He's said this before. He hates his ears. LOL

What? That is so? LOL!

=))

Yes. It's true. He says so in this interview from 2012:

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/cover-story-excerpt-daniel-craig-the-man-behind-james-bond-20121109?page=6
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    He dropped a few the one about madelline was a massive clanger though. 10 I'd say
  • First B-roll is out:

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Thanks for posting @ManinCableCar that was great.
  • mini_453434Sanstitre.png

First glimpse of SPECTRE in Paris (except for the DB10 of course)

(No Seydoux on the poster, then)
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    behind the scenes:

• aaron819 wrote: »
    David Walliams just brought out a super spoiler while interviewing Waltz!

Didn't see the Premiere live. Just watched it. That interviewer dropped a number of spoilers! The look on Barbara Broccoli's face when he dropped one of them was priceless. You could tell she was annoyed! At the beginning of the broadcast he also said that SF made over $1.1million instead of a billion. I guess its correct either way you look at it but over 1.1billion sounds more impressive. Either than that it was great to see the stars working the red carpet with the crowds. Great to see the main crew getting interviewed on the red carpet but I didn't see Hoyte Van Hoytema. The screenwriters all showed up. Neal Purvis didn't appear as friendly as all the others. John Logan was in a good mood as was Jez Butterworth. Always enjoy an interview with Sam Mendes. Haven't seen SPECTRE yet but I hope that he and Craig make many more together. Seems like BB and MGW don't want them to leave either.

To me David Walliams came across like a spoilt kid who wants everyone to
    Know he has seen it first, so dropped spoilers in, where he could. :(
    John Logan shouldn't have been there. He screwed it up, no? Cost them months to rewrite his crap. Sorry...
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    John Logan shouldn't have been there. He screwed it up, no? Cost them months to rewrite his crap. Sorry...

Considering the behind the scenes stories of the script it was refreshing to see all the writers on the red carpet. Also - glad no one asked questions about the behind the scenes issues with the screenplay (but I guess they were told not to ask!) If all the stories are true then I guess he won't be asked back to write Bond 25.

DrGorner wrote: »
    To me David Walliams came across like a spoilt kid who wants everyone to
    Know he has seen it first, so dropped spoilers in, where he could. :(

Yes. Also seemed to think he knew what he was doing and was oh so funny (ha ha), supposedly, anyway. And what kind of a question is something like "what is it like kissing Daniel Craig?" Who the hell asks something like that? A 14 year old (who'd like to do it)? I didn't even know the name of David Walliams before yesterday. I do know... and sort of wish I didn't.

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Was Wade there? Yea Purvis comes off as a jerk. Much higher opinion of himself than deserved.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,021
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    Was Wade there? Yea Purvis comes off as a jerk. Much higher opinion of himself than deserved.

Yes. He was there. Gave a better interview than Purvis.

Considering the stories about the issues with the script Purvis basically said in his interview that he and Wade wrote the good bits while the other two (Logan Butterworth) wrote the bad bits??!!! and he didn't sound like he was joking!! The interviewer then jumped in and said - but there are no bad bits.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited October 2015 Posts: 7,969
    The reason they could crank out the Bond films of yesteryear. Is because th
    Germanlady wrote: »

Considering the behind the scenes stories of the script it was refreshing to see all the writers on the red carpet. Also - glad no one asked questions about the behind the scenes issues with the screenplay (but I guess they were told not to ask!) If all the stories are true then I guess he won't be asked back to write Bond 25.

I say Good readings to him! L-)
    For fans of Father Ted:
    CSUvlTkXIAAT8_Q.jpg

:D
    =)) Brilliant !
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas

Considering the stories about the issues with the script Purvis basically said in his interview that he and Wade wrote the good bits while the other two (Logan Butterworth) wrote the bad bits??!!! and he didn't sound like he was joking!! The interviewer then jumped in and said - but there are no bad bits.

Ok thanks. ...and yes good save by interviewer

Ok thanks. ...and yes good save by interviewer
    The interviewer asked him who wrote what, basically asking how much of a collaboration it was and the way Purvis answered it seems like he was going for a joke that fell flat.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    For fans of Father Ted:
    CSUvlTkXIAAT8_Q.jpg

:D

Bloody hell =))
    Some Spectre concept work being auctioned:

http://www.007.com/spectre-artwork-to-be-auctioned
/
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    I've been to the italian premiere. I didn't have the invite so I stood outside. And shame to say, the only one to stop and to be polite was Sam Mendes. Craig and Bellucci raced inside
    I've been to the italian premiere. I didn't have the invite so I stood outside. And shame to say, the only one to stop and to be polite was Sam Mendes. Craig and Bellucci raced inside
    Sad to hear @SkyfallCraig you'd think these days, speaking to fans and signing
    a few autographs, would be considered part of the job.
    DC probably just wants the whole thing over and done with tbh. He says he hates watching himself as his ears stick out too much for him!? Guess he'd rather slash his wrists no?
    Probably he'd rather slash his Hears.
    At least a big italian actor, Pierfrancesco Favino, was very nice with us and made photos and autographs