SPECTRE Leaks Discussion (allowed on ONLY this thread) MAJOR PLOTLINE SPOILERS!

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I haven't read the leaks but I have read what y'all have posted.

Two things bother me in that I think they maybe a big disappointment for the audience.

One if Blofeld is not named or name isn't used. Operh... stays Operh (sp)

And second Bond's needless resignation at the end.... that's pointless ...time to fight Spectre and Blofeld not run off again.
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    I'm hoping he just goes off to Jamaica for an actual holiday.
    The lyrics to TWotW could be seen from Swann's perspective. Didn't anyone else notice this?
    mcdonbb wrote: »

Two things bother me in that I think they maybe a big disappointment for the audience.

And second Bond's needless resignation at the end.... that's pointless ...time to fight Spectre and Blofeld not run off again.

Oberhauser stays Oberhauser in the script for security reasons - it's def revealed as Blofeld.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    antovolk wrote: »
    mcdonbb wrote: »

Oberhauser stays Oberhauser in the script for security reasons - it's def revealed as Blofeld.

Ok thanks ...just getting anxious. More do with SP than many others ...it seems so much riding on it.
    Okay, Aston Martin DB10 have apparantly a fingerprint button ignitiation... so that make no sens that 007 steal it in Q lab...
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    Okay, Aston Martin DB10 have apparantly a fingerprint button ignitiation... so that make no sens that 007 steal it in Q lab...
    Could be coded only to read 00 agents finger prints. Would make since then.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 669
    @Zekidk: When I heard WotW for the first time (and every time after, for that matter) I pictured it from Madeleine's perspective. The lyrics seem to tell her story, much more than Bond's.
    Garth007 wrote: »
    Could be coded only to read 00 agents finger prints. Would make since then.

In that case, yes.
  • 00Ralf00Ralf Germany
    @moneyofpropre2
    Or maybe they added Diamonds-are-Forever-esque false fingerprints to the script? :D
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    You know what Q says, don't you?
    It was intended for you, but it has been riassigned to 006(or 9, i don't remember)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
  • For those that have seen the new trailer, it looks like the shot of Bond with the freight elevator doors opening is from the ending in Q's workshop. I'm so glad that scene appears to have been kept.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Not really anything to do with leaks or spoilers - but did anyone else find the very first logo of SP with the bullet hole rather a large giveaway in itself? Don't think they needed to be that obvious.

I haven't seen or read anything about the leaks, but you don't need to be a genius to work out what the logo means for the story...
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Actually it means absolutely nothing
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Actually it means absolutely nothing

Really...? I find that a little hard to believe.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 161
    Some interesting screenshots took from the final trailer (WARNING: spoilers ):
    First look at Day Of The Dead CGI crowd
    QxjnYZA.png
    1zRgv1M.png
    Rbn7RLQ.png
    PCvKKuN.png

Morocco set extended volcano-base
    XBLcUL4.png
    o6ITAEH.png
    MiCDvOV.png

Shocked face
    eHxymr5.png

White plane ?
    Lt8ofn4.png

Horny Madeleine :D
    vGfdqn8.png

TMWTGG moment
    5VCKhLV.png
    FEvPA2W.png

Ambush
    mAzW9F0.png
    zKEDUvU.png

MI6 building blow up
    d67VjGW.png
    mjz6My3.png
    67BlZUw.png
    Some interesting screenshots took from the final trailer
    The "ambush" screenshot must be when Oberhauser kidnaps Swann near the end. Guess Paris was moved to London, which makes a lot more sense.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Some interesting screenshots took from the final trailer
    The "ambush" screenshot must be when Oberhauser kidnaps Swann near the end. Guess Paris was moved to London, which makes a lot more sense.

Same as I thought.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 847
    Is probably not the kidnaping of Swann, look the licence plate, it's M's car ! Mayby Tanner/Moneypenny who stopped it beacause : "Strange, that not M usual driver" (Moneypenny / october draft).
    Is probably not the kidnaping of Swann, look the licence plate, it's M's car ! Mayby Tanner/Moneypenny who stopped it beacause : "Strange, that not M usual driver" (Moneypenny / october draft).
    They are attacking M's car, probably, where Madeleine is also seating in.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 4,622
    I really like Blofeld's Neru suit. A Blofeld origin story indeed, and he will have scar too.
    I think one of the most dramatic moments of the movie will be in Morocco when Franz is is revealed as one Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
    There better be a YOLT (book) style sequel. Actually I will be schocked if there isn't and double schocked, if Craig doesn't sign up.
    But just for change of pace, maybe Mendes could step aside. YOLT doesn't have to be a melodrama fest.
    Swann gets killed, Bond has some issues. Maybe a montage ala OHMSS WHATTITW montage, which fully evolved the Bond Tracy love, in the time it took for one Louis Armstrong song. Then after the montage of healing, a revived Bond accepts his assignment, to investigate the Castle of Death. Can't wait for this.
    And even then I wouldn't actually kill Blofeld. Just let Bond think that he's killed him and that mission is done, so that next actor can continue with fresh Blofeld and Spectre adventures, when he reappears later.
    In meantime, arrange for Bond to unwittingly be captured by Spectre remnants and programmed to kill M, ala TMWTGG (book) and presto we have a nice little reenvisioning of Flemings three iconic final full-length novels, OHMSS YOLT and TMWTGG.
    Waltz as Blofeld or new actor, can return in next film
    ie SP=OHMSS B24
    B25 =YOLT story revisit, also with Craig
    B26 =TMWTGG story revisit with Craig or new actor. Doesn't matter
    B27 = return of Blofeld and renewed Spectre

Scaramanga could be included in B26. Its not unprecedented. Eon brought Milton Krest into LTK movie, and Blofeld into FRWL, Spectre into DN and FRWL etc
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 161
    Anyone noticed... (WARNING: huge spoiler)
    ...the scar on Waltz face?
    BUJnfgk.jpg
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Say hello to my little friend;)?
    edited October 2015 Posts: 15,423
    Anyone noticed... (WARNING: huge spoiler)
    ...the scar on Waltz face?
    BUJnfgk.jpg
    SPOILER in case one hasn't been notified.
    It's a result of the exploding watch Bond left him with during the dinner scene.
    Better quality
    qpNRhvo.jpg

Hi there.....Blofeld
    Actually, I was thinking, you could still do B25 based on the YOLT story, without killing Swann. Bond could have other compelling reason to track down Ernst at Garden of Death. Actually does he really need a reason? No, its Bond vs Blofeld. Bond lives to take down Blofeld.
    Rather than invite uncomfortable comparisons with a Fleming iconic character such as Tracy, Swann could just fade away, as one of Bond's ex-mission girlfriends.
    does anybody recall a 'hooded' bond in front of the MI6 building in the leaked script? i have no recollection of such a scene. is this a revision?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    mnhettia wrote: »
    does anybody recall a 'hooded' bond in front of the MI6 building in the leaked script? i have no recollection of such a scene. is this a revision?

@mnhettia I think it's during the London climax, as he is in that outfit. It looks like the outside of MI6 HQ old building from Albert Embankment

Possibly Oberhauser's men catch him and are bringing Bond to him. Maybe that car crash we saw in the final trailer maybe that was Bond and they kidnap him there.

This is just speculation. Anyone, thoughts?
    Really nice work on catching that scar guys!