SPECTRE Leaks Discussion (allowed on ONLY this thread) MAJOR PLOTLINE SPOILERS!

Comments

• cwl007 wrote: »
    Hi, sorry about not using spoiler tag. Didn't realise needed to on this Spoiler thread after the many things discussed here over last few weeks. My mistake. :)
    The basis of my guesswork is: in the latest Top Gear magazine a button that mustn't be mentioned is strongly hinted at. Also I think Jonathan Ross cleverly cajoled Christophe Waltz into saying it last night when talking about his toy car as a child.

oh sorry its me you didn't need a spoiler tag my mistake
  • bondsum wrote: »
    So anymore updates on gun barrel placement. ?
    It's at the start after the Columbia Pictures logo

omg I so hope your right. please ma I ask how you know. Do you have a good source regarding it. thanks
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 3,333
    Yes I do, @Gareth007fan.But unlike some here I'm not blabbing or giving names. I hope my answer satisfies your thirst though.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    bondsum wrote: »
    Yes I do, @Gareth007fan.But unlike some here I'm not blabbing or giving names. I hope my answer satisfies your thirst though.

...does mine too. thanks

• edited October 2015 Posts: 330

Ok, no worries. thanks for letting me know. Appreciate it. It's now got me very excited.

...does mine too. thanks

• I appreciate this has probably been answered a thousands time, but I want to avoid skimming this thread at all costs -- anyway, is there an actual full - every single-page - leaked copy of the December drafted screenplay for Spectre available? Or is it just shooting schedules, extracts etc. that people are referring from?

I asked since in two weeks time, post watching the film, it would be cool to read the screenplay ..

Cheers
    mfmcgreal wrote: »
    I appreciate this has probably been answered a thousands time, but I want to avoid skimming this thread at all costs -- anyway, is there an actual full - every single-page - leaked copy of the December drafted screenplay for Spectre available? Or is it just shooting schedules, extracts etc. that people are referring from?

I asked since in two weeks time, post watching the film, it would be cool to read the screenplay ..

Cheers

Not here ...believe violates forum rules not to mention copyright.

• mfmcgreal wrote: »
    I appreciate this has probably been answered a thousands time, but I want to avoid skimming this thread at all costs -- anyway, is there an actual full - every single-page - leaked copy of the December drafted screenplay for Spectre available? Or is it just shooting schedules, extracts etc. that people are referring from?

Cheers

The simple answer to your question is: yes, it's available. It's not available on this site, and no I'm not offering it, but it is floating around the web. I'm not particularly computer savvy and I managed to find it, so it can't be that hard.

Cheers!

• The simple answer to your question is: yes, it's available. It's not available on this site, and no I'm not offering it, but it is floating around the web. I'm not particularly computer savvy and I managed to find it, so it can't be that hard.

Cheers!

No worries. No luck so far in finding it -- every link takes me to forum threads or articles reporting the leak. I imagine by now that Sony have removed all findable downloads.

I'll mention it no further anyway, out of respect for the forum rules.

Is that snide comment aimed at me, by any chance?

If so, it's not only unfair - given the uncontroversial, completely guessable nature of your "information" - it's also breathtakingly hypocritical - given that this whole thread is predicated on having read the leaked drafts of the script (which I haven't, I might add) which actually WAS damaging to the production team you profess to be so loyal to.

ANYBODY on here who's downloaded or read leaked material has forfeited the right to accuse anyone else of being disloyal. I've not "stolen" any information. I was told what I was told by direct sources and if they'd asked me to keep quiet, I would have. Stop disguising your jealousy as moral rectitude.

edited October 2015 Posts: 4,116
    dmwalker wrote: »

If so, it's not only unfair - given the uncontroversial, completely guessable nature of your "information" - it's also breathtakingly hypocritical - given that this whole thread is predicated on having read the leaked drafts of the script (which I haven't, I might add) which actually WAS damaging to the production team you profess to be so loyal to.

ANYBODY on here who's downloaded or read leaked material has forfeited the right to accuse anyone else of being disloyal. I've not "stolen" any information. I was told what I was told by direct sources and if they'd asked me to keep quiet, I would have. Stop disguising your jealousy as moral rectitude.

No one cares about what you have to say or your enlightened opinion or inside information ......seriously.

• Very very minor changes between the Clip #1 and the leaked screenplay (although we already know of larger changes in other scenes).
    I've been wondering that Oberhauser's line "the author of all your pain" (as seen in trailer) wasn't in the scripts... maybe an improvisation of Waltz?
  • Let's hope he changed the lines for the big Bond Blofeld scene then. Bond complains in the song, Blofeld complains in the scene, it's a bit too much :)
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I don't remember one of the henchmen kicking Bond with a stick, making him fall on the ground like a torpedo either in the scripts. Perhaps the third act is rewritten again.
    mcdonbb wrote: »

No one cares what about you have to say or your enlightened opinion or inside information ......seriously.

Haha yes
    mcdonbb wrote: »

No one cares what about you have to say or your enlightened opinion or inside information ......seriously.

Yes. Exactly. Mainly because he has no inside info. This fully established many pages back.
    Attention seeking nutter.

• DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    I don't remember one of the henchmen kicking Bond with a stick, making him fall on the ground like a torpedo either in the scripts. Perhaps the third act is rewritten again.

I'm really hoping so, by far the weakest part of the script. Up until Austria it's classic Bond but seems to fall apart once they get to Morocco. The London scenes in particular don't gel for me.

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns

I'm really hoping so, by far the weakest part of the script. Up until Austria it's classic Bond but seems to fall apart once they get to Morocco. The London scenes in particular don't gel for me.

The London scenes are far better in the script prior to the shooting one where Irma was still present. The Morroco/Lair scene was also better, but the later one has a better written first two acts. They shouldn't have jettisoned Irma and the nano-heat machine on which Blofeld wanted to execute Bond slowly by the beams of the sun, etc. The Poker scene in the 'shooting script' was very pointless.

No, not aimed at you @dmwalker. In actual fact, I was one of the few defending you here.

Anyway, reviews will start trickling out maybe late tonight or tomorrow.

The London scenes are far better in the script prior to the shooting one where Irma was still present. The Morroco/Lair scene was also better, but the later one has a better written first two acts. They shouldn't have jettisoned Irma and the nano-heat machine on which Blofeld wanted to execute Bond slowly by the beams of the sun, etc. The Poker scene in the 'shooting script' was very pointless.

I've heard and suspect the final final act to be improved.

I think the consensus is that the shot version of the first acts are the better version ...just like you said.

• DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    Haven't got the December script to hand but am I right in thinking that the "thought you came here to die/just a matter of perspective" exchange seen in some trailers is something new?
    Haven't got the December script to hand but am I right in thinking that the "thought you came here to die/just a matter of perspective" exchange seen in some trailers is something new?

Correct.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I read in a review that Waltz will not appear until the last third of the movie.

That really bothers me and I hope that was a typo. I mean how little screen time will Waltz have??
    Already sounds like Denbigh or Hinx will be the main villains.
    I read in a review that Waltz will not appear until the last third of the movie.

That really bothers me and I hope that was a typo. I mean how little screen time will Waltz have??

He appears in Rome. And they aren't.

I think you will enjoy the film. I want you to ..and I think I will too.
  • The reviews indicate several changes from the script, including references to a torture scene. Sounds interesting!
  • I read in a review that Waltz will not appear until the last third of the movie.

It's a lot like Skyfall as far as the villain situation goes.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @mcdonbb

I will enjoy the movie, naturally. No matter what they write about it.
    There are three things that are always a or the high point in a year.

A new Bond movie. A new Star Trek movie. A new Batman movie :)

At the moment I have the feeling Spectre will be the second best Craig movie right after CR.

the words "underuse of Monica Bellucci" in the Variety review don't go well with me though :((

:))
    Lol yeah ...I don't think I could ever "underuse".... never mind lol :P