Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I just expected the Facebook logo...
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited July 2015 Posts: 1,257
    A new batch of images from the latest issue of Empire Magazine:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=123363

zoUFi0e.jpg

zBa7FoE.jpg

Check out Superman's spit curl:
    qj77quL.jpg
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    And now we see that a damn-near year long wait will completely spoil the f**king movie.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Callan Mulvey may be playing
    KGBeast
    in the movie (may contain spoilers, depends on if you want to know or not):

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=123418

Rumors of who Jena Malone will be playing in the movie:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=123437
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Rumors of who Jena Malone will be playing in the movie:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=123437

That is what I am most interested about with BvS. I'm a huuuuge fan of Jena's. I just want to know already.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @MajorDSmythe, what're your thoughts on her role if that rumor is true? Could put a very interesting spin to the events in the movie if that's the case! I've liked Malone since I first saw her in 'Sucker Punch.'
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Ow, Jena. <3

Can't wait to see her in the movie. Don't care what role she's going to play.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2015 Posts: 13,882
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @MajorDSmythe, what're your thoughts on her role if that rumor is true? Could put a very interesting spin to the events in the movie if that's the case! I've liked Malone since I first saw her in 'Sucker Punch.'

Well, i'm not an expert on Batman. I know as much about all things Batman, as the average person on the street. Though I do know that Barbara Gordon becomes Batgirl. How do I feel? Well, I think Jena would have made a perfect Harley Quinn. But like Dimi, i'll accept any role she's given. Though i'd like it to be something with a decent amount of screen time, I am bracing myself for an extended cameo. But even if it's just a cameo, Jena still has plenty other films coming out this year and next, where she's either lead, or a major supporting role.
    hang on

KGBeast is in this film that would be quite possibly the coolest thing ever
    @MajorDSmyth

I'd actually accept her more in the role of Harley than Margot Robbie. Jena could do cute-funny way better IMO. And since I am a huge fan of the Batman Animated Series, I like my Harley cute and funny.

bruce-timm-batman-animated-series-harley-quinn1.jpg

Look at that mouth. That is Jena!

I believe her to be slightly too old for Batgirl.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @MajorDSmyth

I'd actually accept her more in the role of Harley than Margot Robbie. Jena could do cute-funny way better IMO. And since I am a huge fan of the Batman Animated Series, I like my Harley cute and funny.

bruce-timm-batman-animated-series-harley-quinn1.jpg

Look at that mouth. That is Jena!

I believe her to be slightly too old for Batgirl.

Oh I could totally see Jena as that Harley.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Could it be that she is playing Robin?
    Could be, as there hasn't been a confirmation of what her involvement in the film is. Now i'm thinking about it, has there been a confirmation at all? :-? I remember seeing that Jena had been photographed on set, but that could have been a visit, what with her having worked with Snyder on Sucker Punch.
    A Carrie Kelley Robin? Nice. They're getting ready for Dark Knight Returns for sure if that were true. ;-)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Any chance Bruno will show up? =))
    latest?cb=20141008011754
    @Murdock, I don't think they'd get away with that. Frankly, I'm amazed they got away with it in the animated adaptation of DKRe. ;-)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @Murdock, I don't think they'd get away with that. Frankly, I'm amazed they got away with it in the animated adaptation of DKRe. ;-)
    You and me Both. That was really pushing the animated envelope, or tearing it right open! :P
    She confused me. In every way. At best, there'd probably be someone wearing a costume with the swastikas over the chest. Though, I honestly hope there isn't. Bruno being in any film would severely undercut Harley's existence.
    Jena Malone Is Reportedly Barbra Gordon In Batman V Superman

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/30/jenna-malone-is-reportedly-barbra-gordon-in-batman-v-superman/
    edited August 2015 Posts: 13,882
    Dalton12 wrote: »

Could there be a chance that Jena will be Barbara Gordon in BvS, leading to her becoming Batgirl (or Oracle*) for the standalone Affleck Batman film? And if they want to flesh out the DCU, with a standalone film for Jena's character, I won't complain. :D

* The Arkham games' character profiles pages have taught me a lot that I didn't know.
    Some awesome images, definitely the moment to avoid this thread until movie is released.
    I'll watch the movie but I think it's ridiculous to think that Batman can do any harm to Superman without any Kryptonite. Kinda silly really, I mean I think James Bond vs batman would be a more fair fight. First of all they are both human, they are both great fighters, and they both have their gadgets. Bond just has the edge with the ladies.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Not knowing anything of the story in Batsy vs Superman I think they will not really fight each other, some evil will come along and they team up eventually. Because they are planning Justice League movies with those actors.
    But is she Batgirl or Oracle? There's a VERY distinct difference between them after all...
    Therin lies the problem. There hasn't been any confirmation on any character. It's anyone's guess.
    Batman V. Superman Screening Gets Standing Ovation, Affleck Getting Long Term Deal

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/07/batman-v-superman-screening-gets-standing-ovation-affleck-gettin/
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sounds good to me. The definitive Batman, no less.
    Two Ben Affleck Films Delayed To Make Room For Batman Movie?

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/07/two-ben-affleck-films-delayed-to-make-room-for-batman-movie-/
    Dalton12 wrote: »
    Batman V. Superman Screening Gets Standing Ovation, Affleck Getting Long Term Deal

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/07/batman-v-superman-screening-gets-standing-ovation-affleck-gettin/

Well that sounds positive! Can only be a good thing!