Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

I like how bulky Ben Affleck looks in the batsuit. I hope his break up with Jennifer Garner does not disract him too much from the dark role???
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited July 2015 Posts: 23,883
    Terribly underwhelming, particularly Wonder Woman and the Bat. To think we've waited all this while for WW, and this is what they give us as a successor to Lynda...

Supes is the only one who holds a candle to his predecessors based on the photos in that link and the cover imho.

I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised when further details are out.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    WW's cinematic costume is actually quite impressive. It's so easy to mess it up but it's turned out surprisingly well. I need to see more pics of Gadot in the costume because prior to her casting she looked to skinny for the role but in the above pic she looks fine.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I've waited many years for the true successor to this...

Unfortunately, my hopes have been dashed. Not even in the same league (no pun intended)

wonderwoman.jpg
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    doubleoego wrote: »
    WW's cinematic costume is actually quite impressive. It's so easy to mess it up but it's turned out surprisingly well. I need to see more pics of Gadot in the costume because prior to her casting she looked to skinny for the role but in the above pic she looks fine.

I agree, she definitely looks Wonder Woman to me. They all look great, for that matter.
    Damn I can't believe there are people out there who hate Batfleck's costume (not just here)
    This looks like he jumped off the comic page into real life! The only way it would be more comic accurate would be if he had spandex and black briefs , which obviously would look dumb.
    All three look fantastic!
    If I had one criticism at all it would be the shot of Lex looks like it was stolen from some other movie, lol

Personally I can't wait to see it!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    They all look damn good.
    The worst part about it is that this hunk of steaming trash is actually tied in to the DCCU that Snyder and co. have begun.

There is NO WAY Suicide Squad won't be better than Man of Steel and its sequel. David Ayer knows how to put together a good movie, which Zack Snyder has forgotten a long time ago...
    The worst part about it is that this hunk of steaming trash is actually tied in to the DCCU that Snyder and co. have begun.

There is NO WAY Suicide Squad won't be better than Man of Steel and its sequel. David Ayer knows how to put together a good movie, which Zack Snyder has forgotten a long time ago...

My thoughts exactly. People are writing it off based off the costumes not looking like the comics but David Ayer has a great track record. The only real dud he's made is Sabotage and I think we can safely blame Skip Woods for that one. He's a great writer and director, very good at creating films with morally sketchy characters and intense action scenes. Him writing and directing, along with the cast and the premise (finally something different) makes me pretty confident that this will tower over Batman V Superman.

I might actually see Suicide Squad at the cinema but I'm certainly not going to see BvS. Man Of Steel was awful imo, a CGI filled mess, and I have no interest in the sequel.
    SWEET
    Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Trailer 2 Coming Very Soon

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/10/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-trailer-2-coming-very-soon/
    /\ looking forward to that! But I await the Spectre trailer with much more excitement!
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 1,215
    Comic-Con Trailer
    Mind Blown!

edited July 2015 Posts: 1,257
    I can't wait any longer!!!!! I want to see this film now!!!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Looks pretty good! Can't wait to see how this turns out.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Great trailer, the movie looks like its gonna be quite something. Looking forward to it very much.....
    There was also a 'Suicide Squad' trailer shown, so perhaps that'll be online shortly, as well.
    This trailer alone has at least two of the greatest superhero moments of all time.
    I made a mess in my pants!
    The Comedian as Thomas Wayne inspired casting.
    This looks so much worse than any movie of The Dark Knight Trilogy and Snyder's masterpiece (Watchmen). At least it won't be worse than Man of Steel...
    rew3AJU.jpg
    B3zgDUj.pngjpg
    ZOIsNsx.gif
    edited July 2015 Posts: 40,372
    Batman in the desert has me so pumped. Plus: hints of Jason Todd and the Joker!

Also, here is a link to the Comic-Con poster:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=122719
    This trailer is just perfect and the film doesn't come out until next year! Gutted.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Mind blowing.
    Truly mind blowing.
    Marvel, watch out.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    This looks good. I like that they are placing Bruce Wayne in the events of Man of Steel. I'm excited to see how it plays out.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    This is a much better trailer than the last. I'm not enthusiastic at all about Lex Luthor, but at least Batman and Superman themselves will deliver.