SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

boldfinger wrote: »
    Finally, some decent architecture!

Isn't it all rather concrete jungle on the South Bank?

Also, I'm intrigued to know - with the glorious weather we've been having - how the continuity will be resolved. Will they want to go sunnier in the editing room or dull it down?
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Could that be Andrew Scott on the left, with his back to the staircase?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Maybe they are filming the product placement advert? There was a Tweet mentioned on the last page.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Photo from a few days ago in Erfoud, Morocco.

RZloVXv.jpg
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    thanks @marketo007. Are these photos from Instagram? Which hashtags are u using?
    Photo from a few days ago in Erfoud, Morocco.

RZloVXv.jpg

That's a really badly 'enhanced' photo. I was wondering where the Mars rover is if in fact that boom arm isn't it
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I wonder if any action takes place in this setting and how long we will spend here in the film. My guess is around half an hour, that is usual for a bond jaunt.
    11378137_1649191135317775_1629208455_n.jpg

Caption: StuntMan Of Daniel Craig in Action in Marocco
    Read more at http://websta.me/p/1019363736267971493_1648637741#MZvXhosdbLIyRhkv.99
    I can cleary see Ben Cooke there, in the Quantum Of Solace set. ;)
    I can cleary see Ben Cooke there, in the Quantum Of Solace set. ;)

I'm confused now. Is it an on-set picture from QOS? Or from SP?

Yep. It's from an article about the stunt Kai Martin.

http://lecercleclub.com/2015/06/30/kai-martin-la-controfigura-storica-di-daniel-craig-a-venezia-sarebbe-bellissimo/
    Some people post old material on Instagram and label it with a SP hashtag, probably to get attention. It worked and I fell for it. :-O

Yep. It's from an article about the stunt Kai Martin.

http://lecercleclub.com/2015/06/30/kai-martin-la-controfigura-storica-di-daniel-craig-a-venezia-sarebbe-bellissimo/

Yeah, I thought QOS as well.
    Whoops :)
    Guys? Sunday it is DONE, OVER :-)! "SPECTRE" then will go into post-production :-D! And post-production is hard, very hard work. 12 hours work per day, weekends included.

To have an idea how frikkin' time-consuming, stressful and complicated, especially, the editing process is, have a look on how this was done on past Bond films "TSWLM" and "TWINE". On TSWLM John Glen was editor, on TWINE Jom Clark was editor. Also see how much the dirctor spends time with the editor:

So Lee Smith and Sam Mendes aren't by far finished working on "SPECTRE". BUT, for the actors it's really done. They can party this Sunday :-D!
  • tqbtqb
    Editing is quite different now than it used to be. Since it's all done on the computer (probably Avid)... Lee has probably been editing along side production, but now it will really need to be buttoned up. Post Production is always crammed. Movies are usually only finished a week or two before the release. Newman is probably gonna be starting his work in a few weeks too.
    tqb wrote: »
    Editing is quite different now than it used to be. Since it's all done on the computer (probably Avid)... Lee has probably been editing along side production, but now it will really need to be buttoned up. Post Production is always crammed. Movies are usually only finished a week or two before the release. Newman is probably gonna be starting his work in a few weeks too.

Didn't I hear somewhere that Newman had been following the crew around to start composing as soon as possible ?

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yeah, Lee Smith would have already started the editing process on day one of shooting but I'm glad filming is done in a few days. With UNCLE getting some early positive buzz I really want to get a great trailer for SP.
  • RC7RC7
    tqb wrote: »

Yeah, there will be a (very) rough assembly in place, with the odd, almost locked scene.
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account @belle_williams17

11379337_807889789324128_1124628230_n.jpg

11335606_1602911756657523_781497646_n.jpg

This image on the top she is wearing? Do we think it could be the next teaser poster possibly? :-?
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account
    @belle_williams17

This image on the top she is wearing? Do we think it could be the next teaser poster possibly? :-?

I wouldn't have thought so after seeing the other SP posters - why go basic vectorised mono when the others have relied on photos
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    I've read just about all the updates in this thread. With all of the production costs that go into location shooting, I would imagine that each locale will be featured modestly in the final cut at the very least. Bearing that in mind, this is looking like it will follow in Skyfall's footsteps with a longer run time than the typical Bond film.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 850
    ...but the rumor who say that Spectre filming ending sunday 6th is based on absolutly nothing, wind...

...but the rumor who say that Spectre filming ending sunday 6th is based on absolutly nothing, wind...

Its based on the info, that the wrap party is on Sunday, 5th.

So Lee Smith and Sam Mendes aren't by far finished working on "SPECTRE". BUT, for the actors it's really done. They can party this Sunday :-D!
    Not necessarily. Even when filming's done, it doesn't mean the actors have finished acting. During editing, the actors are often brought back in to rerecord lines (ADR) if something wasn't picked up clearly or a particular line didn't work a particular way. There could also be Pick-up shots and even reshoots of scenes if the editing process shows up any problems. Granted, the actors can now rest, but they know their work is not over.

And then they have the Press Junket...
    Germanlady wrote: »

Ok, maybe, but what info ? What is the source ?
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Belle Williams, stunt woman for Naomie Harris, posted these photos on her Instagram account @belle_williams17

The foto as it is could be a great teaser poster! It would be a nice hommage to the poster of FYEO ;-).

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited July 2015 Posts: 630
    Germanlady wrote: »

Ok, maybe, but what info ? What is the source ?
    The same that said you that Rome was a location before anyone else, that Verano was unavailable, that had two meetings with the PTS villain and another with another actor involved in the movie. Enough?
    Enough?
    No, because you don't provide and name or a link.