SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Oci1CuCht7E"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    New videoblog in 90 minutes
    http://www.themoviebit.com/2015/04/new-spectre-video-blog-is-coming-our-way.html?utm_source=feedburner&amp;utm_medium=twitter&amp;utm_campaign=Feed:+TheMovieBit+(The+Movie+Bit)
    At 5pm UK time today, Thursday April 30, moviegoers can see the latest vlog from the set of SPECTRE on www.007.com. The behind-the-scenes footage focuses on a car chase with the Aston Martin DB10 and the Jaguar C-X75, featuring Director Sam Mendes, actor Dave Bautista (Mr. Hinx), Special Effects Supervisor Chris Corbould, Stunt Coordinator Gary Powell, and Action Vehicles Technical Coordinator Neil Layton.
    Speaking of what the car chase will offer, Mendes said, "I love the idea of this fantastic car being in a one-on-one battle with another incredible car from Jaguar, which is similarly extraordinary actually. So it’s a cat-and-mouse game through the night time streets of Rome, at great speed, between two of the fastest cars in the world.” Bautista backed him up, "It’s amazing. It’s one of those scenes that’s going to be very iconic. Just with the two cars racing through the streets of Rome – I mean, how often do you see that? It’s one of those things you only see in a James Bond film.” So, yeah, definitely one to check out.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Excellent. :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    As we expected, cool.
    awesome news
    edited April 2015 Posts: 3,277
    It's on:

• edited April 2015 Posts: 161
    yes! it's going to be a great chase!
    the footage looks great!
    Hoping it will be on level with the best car chases of all time!
    Also two new production photos:

CAROUSEL_CARS.jpg

CAROUSEL_DAVE.jpg
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Great, but not yet outstanding. They emerge apparently unharmed at the river bank, so hard to imagine where the suspense will come from.
    It looks fantastic
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Very lovely atmosphere! And am I the only one who sees the brilliant build of characteristics in Mister Hinx? He's definitely a classic Bond henchman, a mixture of Oddjob and Jaws.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Great, but not yet outstanding. They emerge apparently unharmed at the river bank, so hard to imagine where the suspense will come from.

Yeah but most people don't know that. Not everyone knows the ins and outs of how things are going to play out. Still, I think it looks like it's going to be an exciting chase.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Very lovely atmosphere! And am I the only one who sees the brilliant build of characteristics in Mister Hinx? He's definitely a classic Bond henchman, a mixture of Oddjob and Jaws.

I'm liking Hinx' look too.
    Always wondered where the light comes from during a close up of the person behind the wheel (in this case Mr. Hinx). I never have lights on in my car (except the dashboard lightning of course)!
    Spectre is looking more and more classic :D
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Muddyw wrote: »
    Always wondered where the light comes from during a close up of the person behind the wheel (in this case Mr. Hinx). I never have lights on in my car (except the dashboard lightning of course)!
    The light comes from playing with your smartphone while navigating through Rome at the top of a supercar's speed ;-)
    As Gustav Graves pointed out, you can " brighten the night
    with your own inner radiance" :D
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    DrGorner wrote: »
    As Gustav Graves pointed out, you can " brighten the night
    with your own inner radiance" :D
    Good old Doc! =))
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Also two new production photos:

CAROUSEL_CARS.jpg

CAROUSEL_DAVE.jpg

amazing :-bd
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Looks great!

Yeah he looks like the real deal! Hopefully we get an epic fight scene with Bond
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I loved the video blog and Dave looks like a real bad ass in the video. Love the energy and the action and can't wait to see it with Hoyte's cinematography at Newman's music. This movie is getting better and better by day. Let's hope we get to see a video blog from Mexico, Morocco and London - Vauxhall and Westminster Bridge filming 17th May and 14th June (9pm-12am) for those of you who didn't know. Morocco is scheduled after that. I don't know if we will get to see a few video blogs from inside the studio. I believe we will see the action packed teaser trailer in one months time.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    It's on:

Ha! Called it!
    jake24 wrote: »
    I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Video blog tomorrow?

Great video blog and I know this was said before, but Bautista looks like a bad ass!
    Ha! Called it!
    I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Video blog tomorrow?
    Haven't you been calling it for the past few Wednesdays/Thursdays? ;)
    The new photos in High Res.

x6Ad84e.jpg

k0Gq3Np.jpg
    Look forward to seeing it on the big screen with sound effects and most importantly the music! :-bd
    Very nice video! Good to hear Dave Bautista say a few words.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Very cool video. I'm curious how Hoyte will deal with this nighttime footage, as the street signs are very bright and hopefully everything is evenly exposed.