SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• edited February 2015 Posts: 220
    The cover of Loaded (UK) features Léa. Articles about both actresses: couldn't find scans at high resolution

Léa: http://loaded.co.uk/2015/02/lovely-lea/

675907seydouxloaded1.jpg

Monica: http://loaded.co.uk/2015/02/la-bella-bullucci/

306637bellucciloaded1.jpg
    557504bellucciloaded2.jpg
    150282bellucciloaded3.jpg
    268575bellucciloaded4.jpg
    The Seydoux quotes are just the usual nonsense every Bond girl has trotted out since Honor Blackman (who was actually all those things).

Any way, nice that she chose Eva Green as her favourite. I think Green was inspired casting. Hoping SP captures some of that same spark.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 188
    Getafix wrote: »
    The Seydoux quotes are just the usual nonsense every Bond girl has trotted out since Honor Blackman (who was actually all those things).

That's often my first thought when I read these, but then I think: what is she supposed to say? I mean, if I could give her a script, what would I have her say instead?
    "I'm a bimbo and just in it for my looks"? (I know it's not true for most of them today, sorry.) "They needed eye-candy for Bond to save, and since it's 2015 she has to be articulate and the person they cast has to convincingly portray having a decent job, so they cast an actual actress"? "My character is just some woman who's reasonably intelligent and interacts with Bond - nothing to tell, really"?
    I really wonder, what are they supposed to say? What would I say?
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 14,831
    roko wrote: »

That's often my first thought when I read these, but then I think: what is she supposed to say? I mean, if I could give her a script, what would I have her say instead?
    "I'm a bimbo and just in it for my looks"? (I know it's not true for most of them today, sorry.) "They needed eye-candy for Bond to save, and since it's 2015 she has to be articulate and the person they cast has to convincingly portray having a decent job, so they cast an actual actress"? "My character is just some woman who's reasonably intelligent and interacts with Bond - nothing to tell, really"?
    I really wonder, what are they supposed to say? What would I say?

Agreed. It is either that or the actress says her character "is mysterious" and "has her own agenda". Or something. Oh and "she will learn to trust Bond" or "we don't know if we should trust her or not".
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Léa Seydoux on the cover of the Italian D la Repubblica magazine - March 2015

11029487_802039739865251_3883484532065632577_n.jpg?oh=5ffdf105ab27cf4984d5fd9db1d5d769&oe=558480FF&__gda__=1434632217_1a92dd345c355e0a0b4bdecdfb2390ce

B_fxSLjU0AEfeCy.jpg
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    That B&W is probably the best picture I've seen of her Super shot.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 11,425
    I realise I'm in a minority here, but I really just don't think she's all that in the looks department. I mean she looks fine and I'm sure is a good actress, so I'm not too bothered, but there's a touch of the Julia Styles about her. Any way we have Monica, so it's no big deal.
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    That B&W is probably the best picture I've seen of her Super shot.

I prefer the coloured shots more: the eyes have it

ABE7FEC8-9496-4C2A-B471-E63F2C198BE6.jpg
    To be fair to her, i'd rather have a reasonably good looking actress who really sets the screen alight with her sex appeal and acting than someone who looks like a supermodel but has no presence or ability.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    To be fair to her, i'd rather have a reasonably good looking actress who really sets the screen alight with her sex appeal and acting than someone who looks like a supermodel but has no presence or ability.
    You just nailed her. I mean, you described her perfectly.
    :P
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly

yeah that's why most people who know Léa and Monica would take Léa over Monica in the acting department all day,everyday
    edited March 2015 Posts: 574
    It's funny that the Loaded magazine was from an old shoot. It's a different cover but from the same photoshoot - the cover of Glamour Magazine Spain - March 2014

glamour-spain-2014-march-01-single.jpg

It is International Women's Day today and Léa and her Beauty and the Beast co-star Vincent Cassel were promoting gender equality in France

55-8mars_pre-home-OK.jpg
    Who happens to be Monica's ex husband.

He should be a Bond villain.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 4,622
    Tough crowd you guys ( a few posts back)
    I have thoroughly reviewed the Seydoux figures, yet again from every conceivable angle, and she is coming up 10's across the board.
    A flawless alluring creature in every respect.
    She is snow bunny, sex kitten, red-carpet star, woman of mystery, all rolled into one perfect Bond Girl package.
    I currently have her #1 in my lead Bond Girl rankings.
    The Seydoux-Bellucci tandem, I think promises to be the best one-two combo in series history, eclipsing even that other awesome blonde-brunette pairing of Ekland-Adams!! :x
    How can you have her as number one before they've even wrapped on the movie?
    How can you have her as number one before they've even wrapped on the movie?
    I've seen enough to put her at #1 for the time being. My Bond girl rankings can be very fluid.
    I've also reviewed all the leaks, so I have been able to mentally construct every scene La Seydoux is in.
    I am not sure an Oscar would be out of the question, for most alluring female lead, which would be an Oscar category, if I was running things.
    I've got Emily Blunt as #1 for the next movie. I've mentally constructed it and she'll be amazing! ;)
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I've got Emily Blunt as #1 for the next movie. I've mentally constructed it and she'll be amazing! ;)

article-2637334-1E229F2900000578-794_634x669.jpg

:x
    Good call! Based on her potential work on B25, myself, I have her ranked top ten for now. ;)

New official 3rd tier Bond girl, Mexico's Stephanie Sigman. Age 28.

“We are pleased to announce that Stephanie Sigman has joined the cast of Spectre as Estrella,” said studios Sony and MGM in a statement on the official James Bond Facebook page. “The Mexican actress was the lead in the Academy awards-nominated Miss Bala (2011) and also starred in Norway’s submission for best film at this year’s Oscars, Pioneer (2013). Her recent TV appearances include The Bridge (2013) and Narcos (2015).”

d9c61c93-379e-46fd-aee3-c4a852ad0d70-1020x612.jpeg

sigman__121114215831.png

Stephanie+Sigman+2011+New+York+Film+Festival+pPJfRM0-jpFl.jpg

To all, please feel free to blast the thread with numerous new pictures and bits of arcane trivia.

Stephanie-Sigman.jpg

stephanie_sigman_403401628_900x600.jpg
    Nice to see an unknown actress playing a minor role as a Bond girl.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Latin Spice!
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Latin Spice!

With an Italian and then a more northern type of beauty. Good mixture.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Bellucci remains stunning, a great example to older women.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I saw her in the Bridge and she definitely made a favourable impression on me. Glad she's going places.

I have to say I do like Emily Blunt a lot and would have no problem seeing her in a future Bond film. :-bd
    Léa was at the Miu Miu fashion this afternoon on the last day of Paris Fashion week - do you recognise Renee Zellweger there

Lea+Seydoux+Miu+Miu+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+eM2ccJyfUQ-l.jpg

Lea+Seydoux+Miu+Miu+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+ERyA8SQhi-ul.jpg

Lea+Seydoux+Miu+Miu+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+vQ5tPkehNXbl.jpg
    She looks a bit Diana Rigg there.
    She looks a bit Diana Rigg there.

Good call!
    I've heard a couple of times the Diana Rigg comparison especially at the Austria photo call - nod to OHMSS perhaps...?

WWD had a quick interview with Léa at the show

.....while Léa Seydoux took a day off from filming the new James Bond film “Spectre,” which will keep her busy until June.

“My character is central, but I can’t say more other than it’s not a physical role, but fun,” she said. Seydoux will likely take another break in May to present “The Lobster,” a quirky sci-fi comedy, in Cannes.

(She will in The Lobster with Rachel Weisz and Ben Whishaw. Cannes in not confirmed yet)

lecc81a-seydoux-renecc81e-zellweger-sf.jpg?w=1024