SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    jake24 wrote: »
    I read they will also be using drones for filming.

Then we are in for a wonderful treat. I can imagine some wide range shots of chases that could be fascinating.

I was happy to hear Gassner say that he and Mendes want to top SF. That's very reassuring.
    that road looks promising.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Looks like the Aston Martin DB5 is on set at Blenheim too.

B9rXUALCMAEixEO.jpg
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    7e75e9a7b7619ff8de2889aa01488549.jpg
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    aaron819 wrote: »

Only that it is a DB6. You can tell from the rear windows and the "spoiler".
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2015 Posts: 23,883
    That is actually a DB6, characterized by the kink (like the BMW Hoffmeister kink) in the rear 3rd quarter window, the drooping back and the almost vertical rear end. I wonder if there is a significance, or if it's just coincidence. It's not Bond's traditional DB5.

L-Aston-Martin-DB6-Rear.jpg
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Only that it is a DB6. You can tell from the rear windows and the "spoiler".
    bondjames wrote: »
    That is actually a DB6, characterized by the kink (like the BMW Hoffmeister kink) in the rear 3rd quarter window and the almost vertical rear end. I wonder if there is a significance, or if it's just coincidence.
    I was going to say, I didn't think that was a DB5.

• Well, Bond won his DB5 during a poker game in The Bahamas (2006). Then his DB5 was destroyed by Silva and his goons (6 years later, 2012). So perhaps it's time for a new private car for Bond. We already discussed the original DBS (as featured in OHMSS and DAF). But the DB6 is a beauty too. Bond's new Aston for private use ;-)?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I don't think that particular DB6 is Bond's, as his DB10 is parked in the same lot at Blenheim.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    I don't think that particular DB6 is Bond's, as his DB10 is parked in the same lot at Blenheim.

I know ;-). But the idea is nice enough no ;-)?

Just read from a reliable source on Twitter that the Museum of Roman Civilisation has been closed due to some kind of reasons. Possibly it could mean they are "fixing" and "making" the Museum of Roman Civilisation usable by the James Bond crew. I guess this definitely rules out the beautiful Roman Verano Cemetery. It has been confirmed through a few sources (local Italian newspapers) that the Ponte Sisto bridge will indeed be used and is currently being cleaned and getting it ready for next week. Can't wait to see Monica in the photocall. :-)
    Whatever the situation of DC's knee injury is? He will be receiving the very best in medical care and advice. EON are not going to risk the main star of their franchise. If their is a slight delay then their is a delay.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Whatever the situation of DC's knee injury is? He will be receiving the very best in medical care and advice. EON are not going to risk the main star of their franchise. If their is a slight delay then their is a delay.

I think they have first class medical services and care. I had a very complicated knee injury a couple of years ago. We were going on holiday. So I went to a first class care hospital and was fine in 5 days time. I believe how serious the injury Daniel Craig will appear at the photocall in Rome on Wednesday (18th), while the injury happened on the 6th, that's more that 10 days of recovery. This is my opinion of the situation.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 4,400
    Delete

• I think out of revenge James Bond 007 should land with a Union Jack parachute on the Roman Verano Cemetery. Then Bond lands precisely in front of Vesper's grave and Bond utters the line: "I love you dear....did this for you" /:)
  • RC7RC7
    Well, Bond won his DB5 during a poker game in The Bahamas (2006). Then his DB5 was destroyed by Silva and his goons (6 years later, 2012). So perhaps it's time for a new private car for Bond. We already discussed the original DBS (as featured in OHMSS and DAF). But the DB6 is a beauty too. Bond's new Aston for private use ;-)?

It would be nice if the CR and SF were the same, as intended by P+W and ruined by Mendes.

B9rXUALCMAEixEO.jpg
    Some of are right it a DB6 which was after DB5. The other Aston Martin likely former DBS. If I not mistaken. IMCDB the International Movie Car Data base will be having few Aston Martin Beside 007 new Aston Martin DB10.
    1500 extras. "Skeletons", "grooms" even "hotel civilians." Nice find.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Skeletons? Does this mean Bond will be visiting Mexico during Dio de los Muertos? If so that would be an extension of the 'It's always mardi gras in New Orleans trope (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItsAlwaysMardiGrasInNewOrleans)
    @Sark. Yes, it's been offical news for a while, that the Mexico-scenes will be take place during
    the Day of the Dead festival.
    The crew will spend time in Mexico from the 16th of March.

They can't return during the real Day of the Dead period, as that is around the period when the film is scheduled for release.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Well, the "real" Day of the Dead or Día de los Muertos is at the beggining of November (Halloween, anyone?). Here is some information, even about "Catrinas" ;) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead
    So the film will potentially open in real time then?
    This guy will be on set of Spectre on the 19th and 20th of February

We should follow his blog

http://lecercleclub.com
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    It would've been cool to have included some footage of the actual DOTD festival, like the Rio carnival stuff in MR. Wonder if there's any chance they shot some sneaky footage last November? Then again, perhaps that's why the release date was pushed back until 5 days after it takes place. It'll need some fast editing if it is!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Agent7F wrote: »

B9rXUALCMAEixEO.jpg
    Some of are right it a DB6 which was after DB5. The other Aston Martin likely former DBS. If I not mistaken. IMCDB the International Movie Car Data base will be having few Aston Martin Beside 007 new Aston Martin DB10.
    Probably Bond will look at the DBS while entering that mansion (or whatever it is), and smile. If he's with someone, possibly a female companion, he'd end up saying "I had one just like that." She'd ask what happened to it, he'll reply "It went through the experience of a crash course." That's my take on it. ;)
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy

I'm part of the club. I'll be there too, at least on 19th. I'll keep you update

I'm part of the club. I'll be there too, at least on 19th. I'll keep you update

Lucky you!! Where are the locations? Will you be able to get close and get some pictures of Craig possibly?

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited February 2015 Posts: 630
    Those are very good questions :D
    He is waiting for more information, but the location on the 19th will likely be Museo della Civiltà Romana at Eur district. we will try to be as near as we can, and we all hope to be near enough to take pictures