SPECTRE photos and videos - spoiler

Comments

• Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Yes Boss! Its our (Portuguese) people .. karma to obey to germain ladies. First Merkel, now Germanlady ... just kidding! and thanks for all the marvellous inputs!!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I see your point @Germanlady, correct and understood.

@Mi6LisbonBranch it works both ways, you see. There are many a German who have to obey to this Portuguese lady ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Right you are, research scientist leader, @Sandy.
    And probably not just at work either ... ;)

OK, I'll stop chatting here. See you all round other threads and we shall return with true non official news and spoilers later.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    well @Sandy, curious enough my business associate is German .. so that covers all possibilities!! >:P But we cant be chatting here. See you in another thread!!
    Please tell me it is true Jesper is back as Mr White!!!!!!! :D
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Rogue Agent yes he is arrived in London today to join rehersals.
    Rogue Agent yes he is arrived in London today to join rehersals.

Music to my ears! :-bd
    What if this movie has nothing to do with SPECTRE ?

What if this is just a set up for Craig's last movie ?

The name is not SPECTRE..it's Spectre..so maybe this movie will have a random villain (Waltz) and in the end of the movie it will turn out that his character is someone from Bond's past (other meaning for Spectre is GHOST) so the villain is ghost from Bond's past (or spectre).....and in the last 5 minutes they reveal new announced actor as Blofeld (or maybe just tease with the cat) and let people expect Bond vs SPECTRE in Craig's last movie ?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Then why have the bullet hole through the shattered glass modeled after the SPECTRE logo?
  • Then why have the bullet hole through the shattered glass modeled after the SPECTRE logo?

I think in the upcoming months we're becoming geekier and geekier. Perhaps we become potential SPECTRE-operatives...in nature :-P.

• Ooowh gosh, and isn't Ben Whishaw adorable and sweet ;;) >:D< :
    edited December 2014 Posts: 12,459
    I like Ben. I don't find him adorable, though.

I do think the spectre logo in the shattered glass is no coincidence at all. Spectre will figure in this film, I think throughout - but Blofeld is another story ... could be only hinted at the very end. We shall see. :)
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 212
    From The Onion

http://t.co/3OB3ACyGXD
    edited December 2014 Posts: 12,459
    link not working ...
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Then why have the bullet hole through the shattered glass modeled after the SPECTRE logo?

I think in the upcoming months we're becoming geekier and geekier. Perhaps we become potential SPECTRE-operatives...in nature :-P.
    @Gustav_Graves.
    Are we likely to become SPECTRE agents for...
    3733328-7178043417-origi.gif
  • Aston Martin DB10 so far being built 3 out of 10, no plan of general sales

http://t.co/1I3zTM2oco

http://t.co/iF4TjoFxr6

Link works, but its just a spoof article.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 212
    And the SPECTRE fan art has started

http://t.co/BQNmZyoP56
  • GalaxyGalaxy Prague
    edited December 2014 Posts: 8
    Skull I cant see the image?
    looking at coming up with some of my own fan art
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    I know :)

• Aston Martin, Bollinger, Heineken, Jaguar, Land Rover, Omega, Sony Electronics, and Sony Mobile to join SPECTRE

http://t.co/wMid4BR6xm

Germanlady wrote: »
    I know :)

Yes, you do ;) but Forever doesn't.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Has anybody heard or scene anything of Mr Wilson during the last couple of days? He was not on show at the PC and BB did not have that much to say this time round.
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,144
    Sorry double post.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited December 2014 Posts: 23,615
    Found this:

SPECTRE_Logo.png

Thought I'd share it here. This is the 'old' logo of course but in case people want to commit themselves to some cool fan art... ;-)
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Has anybody heard or scene anything of Mr Wilson during the last couple of days? He was not on show at the PC and BB did not have that much to say this time round.

Must say, I am a bit worried, too. He was rather frail already the last time and maybe he is worse now. 72 is not that old., but something is off or he would have been there. Plus Barbara wasnt her usual cheerful self imo.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Mrcoggins wrote: »

Must say, I am a bit worried, too. He was rather frail already the last time and maybe he is worse now. 72 is not that old., but something is off or he would have been there. Plus Barbara wasnt her usual cheerful self imo.

I too thought that lets hope all is well with them both .
  • I read somewhere that he was at an Aston Martin event. It's kind of a trade : Aston gives a DB10 for SPECTRE, and EON lends Micheal G. Wilson for an event.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 6,601
    I couldn't resist, but I will restrain myself, promise :D

pic01_zpsa35a4e04.png