SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

This was long ago, Pistoles. Since then, you are a broken record. But nuff said. I don't want to go on, since you don't want to understand. But never mind how much you stamp these feet of yours, there will be no PC right now. Maybe later, like they did one in Turkey.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    This was long ago, Pistoles. Since then, you are a broken record. But nuff said. I don't want to go on, since you don't want to understand. But never mind how much you stamp these feet of yours, there will be no PC right now. Maybe later, like they did one in Turkey.

No press conference? I didn't know that, tell me more... Broken record? You are the one who just used the expression "stamping your feet" for the third time in the last hour. (By the way, I don't think you know what exactly "stamping your feet" means...) Did you have a bad day or what?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited November 2014 Posts: 12,459
    To explain that phrase: You would "stamp your feet" in annoyance, impatience, or anger.

Marketto reported he has a source saying no press conference soon, but a photocall will be happening. (a couple of pages back ...)
  • I learnt from previews years to protect my sources, and I'm this carrying both for JBBR and life, so I'm affraid I can't say the source folks, sorry. But it's an official one I must say, trust me. :)

I'd prefer some actual proof.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    C'mon, folks...Press conference / photo call...we're splitting hairs. Let's all agree that we want official news next week.
    To explain that phrase: You would "stamp your feet" in annoyance, impatience, or anger.

Exactly and since I was neither annoyed nor impatient and angry I suspect Germanlady does not know what that expression means.
    Marketto reported he has a source saying no press conference soon, but a photocall will be happening. (a couple of pages back ...)

Is that a reply to me for writing "No press conference? I didn't know that, tell me more... " If so: Are you kidding me? Do I really need to use smileys if I want people to understand that I am being sarcastic?
    edited November 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Well we are not going to get named sources from some folks (including MI6 homepage), and I do respect that, as much as we want to track everything down. So consider it a strong rumor, yes. But I think it will play out.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    AdaShelby wrote: »
    I learnt from previews years to protect my sources, and I'm this carrying both for JBBR and life, so I'm affraid I can't say the source folks, sorry. But it's an official one I must say, trust me. :)

@Marketto007 has been reliable throughout the years and EON has previously been in contact with him. He also got in some trouble back in 2012 for leaking something from the Skyfall script, so if there's any Bond fan to trust: it's him.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    AdaShelby wrote: »
    I learnt from previews years to protect my sources, and I'm this carrying both for JBBR and life, so I'm affraid I can't say the source folks, sorry. But it's an official one I must say, trust me. :)

@Marketto007 has been reliable throughout the years and EON has previously been in contact with him. He also got in some trouble back in 2012 for leaking something from the Skyfall script, so if there's any Bond fan to trust: it's him.

As long as we get a title, character news/names as well as the cast themselves plus some more info about production, I'm fine with not having a press conference.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Even with a photo call we're bound to get some information.
  • This is the press release that went out the same day as the 2011 Skyfall news conference. My guess is something similar will go out the day of the Bond 24 "photo call."

http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/press_releases/2011/11_11/110311_bond.html
    I totally trust Marketto only stating something like this, when he is sure, its true.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Well we are not going to get named sources from some folks (including MI6 homepae), and I do respect that, as much as we want to track everything down. So consider it a strong rumor, yes. But I think it will play out.

Precisely! I mentioned @Marketto's credibility as being sound and of course it's understandable he has to protect his sources, however, with no actual proof other than him saying so to underpin this, at this present time it's a rumour until otherwise confirmed.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    Also, wouldn't the news of no press conference make the comment about "Christoph Waltz being announced as Franz Oberhauser at the Bond 24 press conference" slightly redundant now?
  • AdaShelby wrote: »
    Also, wouldn't the news of no press conference make the comment about "Christoph Waltz being announced as Franz Oberhauser at the Bond 24 press conference" slightly redundant now?

Not so much redundant as "non-operative." :-)
    Well although we are not getting a PC like Skyfall, atleast we will see who is going to be taking part in the film. And also i assume atleast the title of the movie? I will happily settle for that!

I would also assume that we may not get the sort of clapper board postings like before as to not give anything else away either?
    It was always part of the production to let the fans participate. I hope, that wont change.I wasnt a fan of the clappers, but they had decided to share certain infos and i dont see,anything went wrong with that. So obviously, they will give us somehing during shooting. The featurettes for QOS were marvelous. But that is wishful thinking, I know.
    I'm really not that fussed about the press conference/photocall. Although it would be nice to hear EON and the cast speak, the journalists always ask such stupid question - it would be of no value to those of us who have deeper Bond interest. Let's hear what Baz has to say, if anything.
    I just want a title...
    FoxRox wrote: »
    I just want a title...

For me too that is main thing to know for now atleast?
    They might not even know a title.
  • I've got hearsay Mendes proposed the title :
    The Importance of Being Ernst :)
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,619
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    They might not even know a title.

Maybe, but that would be really embarrassing for them.
    I agree with a previous post about how embarrassing it was for EON the last time around with leaks building up to Skyfall. So this time they are keeping info to a real premium!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So marketto007 said that their would be no press conference prior to the start of principal photography. Could they perhaps be doing one after?
    Yes that is a possibility I am pretty sure. Only based on the way Marketto worded it. And that makes sense.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    I agree with a previous post about how embarrassing it was for EON the last time around with leaks building up to Skyfall. So this time they are keeping info to a real premium!

And then we can all speculate endlessly over the veracity of every rumor.
    During filming is most likely now? Just depends how far in they choose to hold it?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Just for the record, I completely believe in @marketto007 word!!

So, no PC, but photocall with "title", "official cast", maybe "music by" or even "main title sing by" could be as good as a PC...
    As long as we get some details that would be a start! :D