SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

At this rate the title will be Red Herring.
  • I'm hoping this whole "Mosaic" deal is just a wild goos-chase to distract from the inevitable relieve of the title being "Risico"

It isn't ANY of the remaning Fleming-titles either. See page 142 and 144 of this topic. As they are all not registered by Sony. Except only two variations of "Risico", which link to a James fan website, James Bond Lifestyle. I actually know the owner, Dutchman Remmert van Braam ;-)

Again....we know what to do to unravel the James Bond title. But we need money or a creditcard for it :-). Anyway, no news again this day.....grrrrrr.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 11,425
    Germanlady wrote: »

And Roman mosaics. It would have been a good title, but I don't think it is the one.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Let the fan art commence I guess

B24_MOSAIC_MK_FAN_ART_003.png.png

:D
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Let the fan art commence I guess

:D

You certainly know how to make an impression Marketto! =D>
    If it is the title? Which i doubt for now as i am sure EON don't want to make the same mistake again? I am not too sure what to make of it? :-?
    Dam Marketto you can get me excited about ANY title with your brilliant fan art. now I am a little sad Bond 24 Won't be Mosaic
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    @marketto007 great poster! If only it was called Mosaic, the name was growing on me.
    That was fast :)
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    edited November 2014 Posts: 864
    @Gustav_Graves responding to a flagged post. Nothing wrong with heated discussion, but don't use profanity, please. It's against forum policy and will get you a warning if you do it again. Thanks.
  • @marketto007 Cool teaser poster. I actually like that title.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Damn it why can't Mosaic be the title. Now the real title is going to either be a let down or equal.
  • @Marketto007 is truly a lovely chap. I always imagine him smiling like the smileys he uses. Always happy :-P.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 1,021
    it won't be MOSAIC. there are already too many films listed on IMDB with this title. I remember during the DAD documentary that Purvis and Wade explained the difficulty in coming up with titles. They would think of one and then find out there was some unknown film from 1986 listed with the same title. I've just found a film on IMDB starring Daniel Baldwin (!!) called MOSAIC from 2013. I don't think EON will give the film a title with one that already exists.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Though I'm fairly confident it won't be mosaic, here's a teaser poster I did.
    jrtrnl.jpg
    Now that is a cool poster.... Again it's starting to make me like the title
    It would have been a great title, but don't think it will happen.
    heck we have nothing better to talk about let's discuss Mosaic as if it were the title..

Initially I hated it but seeing it on fan art it is intriguing diffferent flemingesque and Honestly not bad.

I still would preffer the likes of The Hildbrand Rarity or even Once Upon a Spy... how about you?
    Getafix wrote: »

Good, but there is something missing. Fleming often twisted expressions for his titles (YOLT, LALD), or there was something unusual and intriguing in them (FRWL for a story set in the middle of the Cold War). To be truly Flemingesque, the mosaic would need to be different than other mosaics. Have a characteristic that is unique, or unlikely to characterise a mosaic.

Just my two cents.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 11,425
    Ludovico wrote: »

Good, but there is something missing. Fleming often twisted expressions for his titles (YOLT, LALD), or there was something unusual and intriguing in them (FRWL for a story set in the middle of the Cold War). To be truly Flemingesque, the mosaic would need to be different than other mosaics. Have a characteristic that is unique, or unlikely to characterise a mosaic.

Just my two cents.

Mosaic to my Ears?
    GoldenMosaic? ;)
    Die Mosaic, Die!

I think Mosaic would have been fine. Where's the twist in 'Risico', 'Thunderball', Moonraker, etc?

Mosaic implies a puzzle or complex system/organisation in my mind. Would be a good title for a Bond movie.

It's been used already at least once: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(film)
    perhaps it could of been the name of Plot from Quantum
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I saw the Mosaic name about a month ago while I was researching the domains and thought it would be fantastic for Bond 24. But I didn't think anything of it.
  • Getafix wrote: »

Just my two cents.

Mosaic to my Ears?
    GoldenMosaic? ;)
    Die Mosaic, Die!

Nice. Personally I was thinking along the lines of: Mosaic, Mo Problems.

I kind of did like the ring of Mosaic, but I suppose it's for the best it's not the title. Saves us the abbreviation problem. ;)
  • Getafix wrote: »

Just my two cents.

Mosaic to my Ears?
    GoldenMosaic? ;)
    Die Mosaic, Die!

I think Mosaic would have been fine. Where's the twist in 'Risico', 'Thunderball', Moonraker, etc?

Mosaic implies a puzzle or complex system/organisation in my mind. Would be a good title for a Bond movie.

It's been used already at least once: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(film)

Why not combine it with something that sounds sinister or threatening. Say "The Ragnarök Mosaic".
    Admittedly a little bit Ludlum like.
    The Blood Mosaic

Ok now I would love to See that be used

Just my two cents.

Mosaic to my Ears?
    GoldenMosaic? ;)
    Die Mosaic, Die!

Risico, Thunderball and Moonraker all have a unique ring to it. They all sound mysterious and intriguing. Risico more like a crime story than a spy one, maybe, but still. If someone says Mosaic, I think of a mosaic.
  • Anyway, via this link a full report of domain registrations via MarkMonitor (Sony) will cost you $89 :-): http://reversens.domaintools.com/search/?q=ultradns.biz .

But via this site you can opt for a full-access free-trial for which you need to give your Credit Card details. And it will ask you after the free trial to become paid member: https://secure.domaintools.com/free-trial/

I have also thought about buying such access for doing some research... but otherwise, would it make any difference for us to know the title this week or 3 weeks later? not really, so why not just wait until EON presents us the title?
  • Hm, do you really think they don't learn from their mistakes ?

Consider this :

The Force Awakens : title announced on the 6th of November.

TheForceAwakens.com : registered on the 6th of November.

• edited November 2014 Posts: 30
    yes, I also think (or hope for them) that they learned from the skyfall mistake... I mean I would do it in the following way: register the domain in advance on a private name and once I want to announce it transfer it to the company or to markmonitor or whatever.
  • JWPepper wrote: »
    Could Mosiac be the title of Bond 24?

http://www.who.is/whois/007mosaic.com/

No, that domain was already registered in September 2012. All Skyfall domains, and all its variations, were registered on one or two single dates in mid 2012 and august 2012.

You need to search for a domain name that was registered in 2014.