SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

GG, I can only assume, you are kidding
    Nobody should be spending any money. There are dozens of online sources that do that sort of search everyday to try and find new movies that studios are prepping. We'll know once Sony registers it. It's not going to be 'some guy on the internet' that finds out.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited November 2014 Posts: 11,139
    I nominate @Gustav to sign and pay up and get us this all important news that can have mi6 get the scoop before anyone else. Once done, @Gustav we'd all rate you as @Mr.Recognition with humble justification.
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    GG, I can only assume, you are kidding

No I'm not

• JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Nobody should be spending any money. There are dozens of online sources that do that sort of search everyday to try and find new movies that studios are prepping. We'll know once Sony registers it. It's not going to be 'some guy on the internet' that finds out.

As I already mentioned, the title for Bond 24 is already known and registered for legal reasons. Just like with Skyfall. If Sony still needs to register the title, then they risk potential brand name lawsuits, similar to the name of Zorin back in 1985.

So again, the title is know already. It just hasn't leaked yet.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote: »

As I already mentioned, the title for Bond 24 is already known and registered for legal reasons. Just like with Skyfall. If Sony still needs to register the title, then they risk potential brand name lawsuits, similar to the name of Zorin back in 1985.

So again, the title is know already. It just hasn't leaked yet.

Except, they may not have a title yet. QOS was 3 weeks into filming before the press conference was held and the title was announced. DAD was a couple of months into filming before the title was announced. They may be at the point (as they were with the 2 I just mentioned) where they have 3 or 4 titles that they are throwing around, but the powers that be (EON, Mendes, Sony, MGM) can't agree on one. Or they literally haven't found one yet that anyone likes. I hope thats not the case, because I, like everyone else, would love to know the title when filming starts. But you never know.

Here's hoping we find out by Dec. 6. But we might not...
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Could Mosiac be the title of Bond 24?

http://www.who.is/whois/007mosaic.com/
    What the hell
  • JWPepper wrote: »

Maybe Sony saved it just incase but I hope that's not the title. Too bland
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited November 2014 Posts: 1,756
    I like the title Mosiac, if it's the new Bond title. Seems very plausible to me. Not over done, with a hint of mystery.
    Let the fan art commence I guess
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    edited November 2014 Posts: 204
    I don't know. But if you go to 007mosaic.com it redirects to Skyfall's official website.

I can see it working. Not a predictable Bond title. Sounds a bit Hitchcockian.
    How are people on the forums going to call it? MS? MSC? :P
    Getafix wrote: »
    I can see it working. Not a predictable Bond title. Sounds a bit Hitchcockian.

Agreed. The title is really nice when you think about it, you already have clues as to what the story might be about without giving too much away.
    Ok on the one hand great we are still away from the die death titles and I suppose mosaic is flemingesque but I dunno I feel the same way I did with Skyfall a little let down...

Maybe fan art would make me like it more lol
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 11,425
    And it gives the Italian locations more resonance. I sense a plot anchored to place, which I like the idea of. Too often the location is just incidental.
  • Risico007 wrote: »
    Ok on the one hand great we are still away from the die death titles and I suppose mosaic is flemingesque but I dunno I feel the same way I did with Skyfall a little let down...

I liked Skyfall as a title originally but was let down when I saw the movie and figured out what it meant. Mosaic on the other hand makes me feel let down from the very start...
  • Nope, I do like the title 'Mosaic' and as someone mentioned there is a rather Hitchcokian feel to the title, but it will NOT be the title for Bond 24.

The web domain was registered for an app on the official website back in 2012:

Mosaic--330x220.jpg
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/39415/skyfall-007-mosaic/
    Nope, I do like the title 'Mosaic' and as someone mentioned there is a rather Hitchcokian feel to the title, but it will NOT be the title for Bond 24.

The web domain was registered for an app on the official website back in 2012:

Mosaic--330x220.jpg
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/39415/skyfall-007-mosaic/

Oh well.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Well the actual title had better be as good as this now, because this was very good indeed IMO. Pity.
    JWPepper wrote: »

Maybe Sony saved it just incase but I hope that's not the title. Too bland

Could it me a red herring?

Mosiac I dont care, but I do like Mosaic as a title, albeit it may need more.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Mosaic!
    Whew thanks be to god
    Whatever they did with it in 2012, wouldn't it still be there to use?
    edited November 2014 Posts: 1,756
    Germanlady wrote: »

It was updated on August 14th 2014 and expires in Sept 2015.
    Germanlady wrote: »

Yes, but I don't think Mendes is going to be happy using the name of a 007 App as the title for his movie.

Unless, it was all part of some elaborate cover story they concocted 2 years ago...
    Yeah but it might be apart of the new films web page
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 2,189
    I'm hoping this whole "Mosaic" deal is just a wild goos-chase to distract from the inevitable relieve of the title being "Risico"
  • JWPepper wrote: »

No, that domain was already registered in September 2012. All Skyfall domains, and all its variations, were registered on one or two single dates in mid 2012 and august 2012.

You need to search for a domain name that was registered in 2014.