Members we miss

Comments

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Have any of us seen or heard from Willy Galore of late ? He's not been about much I do hope that all is well .
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Have any of us seen or heard from Willy Galore of late ? He's not been about much I do hope that all is well .

Yes, I was thinking that too...
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I hadn't noticed that @WillyGalore had went off the radar but as he is an integral part of our community here I do hope all is well with him and that this is only a temporary absence.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    I do hope he's alright. I've been wondering what has happened to Big Willy
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Willy has always been a constant face around the forums since he joined. I, too, hope everything is okay.
    Not seen willy on here for a while either? Hopefully all is well with him and he will be back soon!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Ditto. I've been a bit too busy for the forum of late- just mainly popping in to see what news there is, so did not realize Willy had gone quiet. I sure hope he is doing alright. I'd like to think that he's decided to take a leave of absence due to all the spoilers, but I'm sure he would've informed us.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Please come back, William Galore!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I have been mostly absent in the last few weeks, only checking the odd thread, so I haven't noticed Willy was not around. I hope he's OK.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Back towards the end of September he had mentioned to me in a PM exchange that he was fine, looking forward to spending some time with family and friends, and was trying not to be on this forum quite so constantly. I know he enjoys this forum a lot, but I'm happy if he is simply busy with other people, enjoying life, etc. I am hopeful he is all right, just busy with other things in life. He is truly missed by so many. I do hope he returns very soon.

Thanks for that clarification. And you still have me.
    We shall always have Oslo - right, my dear Nordic loon? ;)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    That's a relief @4EverBonded, thanks for the info.
    We shall always have Oslo - right, my dear Nordic loon? ;)

I used to live there, but not anymore. but yes, you shall always have my finger.

And here is my middle .... oh never mind, dear Thunderfinger. ;)

Who else do I miss these days? Thelordflashheart still. Bondsum. Danslittlefinger.

(I am so happy I no longer have to add Kerim to that list!)
    And whatever happened to @Perilagu_Khan?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Very good question, @MayDayDiVicenzo! I'd like to know. I have always valued the man's opinion and contributions. May he return to us soon.
    edited October 2014 Posts: 17,727

He signed in on 10 October there but has not posted since 25 June 2014.

I miss my friend @Perdogg, my Protectorate, for his unorthodox Bond opinions. They always made one think and that is no bad thing lest discussion become stale. :)
    edited October 2014 Posts: 5,080
    Dragonpol wrote: »

I miss my friend @Perdogg, my Protectorate, for his unorthodox Bond opinions. They always made one think and that is no bad thing lest discussion become stale. :)

Yes, I remember @Perdogg, too. Hopefully, they will return soon.
    edited October 2014 Posts: 17,727
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Yes, I remember @Perdogg, too. Hopefully, they will return soon.

Indeed, it would be great to hear once again from all of the members we miss. :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I still often worry about @Baltimore_007. He left this forum with a heavy heart after experiencing some unimaginable personal losses many months ago, including the passing of his father, and he seemed to be in a bad way as he said goodbye.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    I'm glad @WillyGalore is alright, but like you Brady, I'm concerned with @Baltimore_007. I do hope he's doing well.
    edited October 2014 Posts: 5,080
    I hope @Baltimore_007 is ok.
    Yes, @Baltimore_007 has had a tough time of late. I do hope he's feeling better. I've been where he's been in the past with the loss of a father and depression so there is a road back to those who are brave enough to choose it.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 12,837
    @WillyGalore did say he was ill a few months back. Hope he's ok. I hope @Baltimore is alright too.
    I am still most concerned about @Baltimore. I have no way of figuring out how to contact him. My only guess is that he may live in Maryland. I hope he comes back. He was having such a rough time. He has not even signed in since he left. All I can do is hope he is getting some help and is still okay.
  • Last time I logged in was February 2013 - 2 and a half years ago!

A lot has happened in that time (all great!) and I'm delighted to see this forum still going strong. I will try and pop in but I hope you all are well and look forward to catching up and doing what I did best in my time here: defend Octopussy and Diamonds are Forever (see previous essays)
    Where is @timmer? He hasn't posted for months or maybe I'm just looking at the wrong threads. Hope he is ok. Some are taking a LOA from the board so as not to be spoiled but I think he read the leaks. He's been one of the more thoughtful posters and I've enjoyed his comments even when I disagree with him.
    Looks like June 23. Hope he is just busy with work or on a long vacation.
    smitty wrote: »
    Where is @timmer? He hasn't posted for months or maybe I'm just looking at the wrong threads. Hope he is ok. Some are taking a LOA from the board so as not to be spoiled but I think he read the leaks. He's been one of the more thoughtful posters and I've enjoyed his comments even when I disagree with him.

I've missed @timmer too. As you say a very thoughtful poster indeed.

I'm glad to say that he did sign in today though if you look at his profile even if he has not posted since June. I do hope that he joins us here again very soon. :)