Going away or coming back?

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    No problem.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Welcome back, @chrisisall. What is it you are building? A terminator?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    You've never seen Lost In Space? Danger Will Robinson!
    Never saw that, no. But have seen "Meet the Robinsons" by Pixar/Disney.
    That is very cool, Chris.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Welcome back, @chrisisall. You've been missed.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I like the font you used there, @Murdock! :-)
    I'll be leaving the MI6 pages for a while. Could be weeks, could be months, in actual fact this name may never return, one way or the other.

Had another bereavement today and lost someone special and to be truthful, feeling fucked up about everything. It's too soon after losing my father and feel so empty right now that I can't even think rationally. Didn't want to mention it on the forum pages but been undertaking counselling sessions (now ended) recently and have depression issues and not to mince words - just don't enjoy life anymore. Today has been another setback and not sure I want to continue. Taken so much shit in the last few months it's almost facing a losing battle, and for the time being, got a lot of sorting out to do and try to realize life is still worth living. Wish I could go back in time and put things right but it's simply a situation I can do nothing about. Just fucking tired of life in the simplest terms after today. If depression doesn't get the better of this username then hope to be back participating, but when that will be I can't put forward a date. Going back into counselling again sometime soon but not hopeful on any results. Feel there's no solution anymore. Today was one loss too many and in the simpest terms, finding things very difficult. Will endeavor to get back participating again sometime soon if able. The other option I don't need to elaborate on. 'Hope' to be back at a later time.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited May 2014 Posts: 28,694
    I'm so sorry to hear about your continued troubles, @Baltimore_007. Take the time you need, but don't forget that you have a Bond family of sorts here that care about you and who are open to talking if you feel like sharing your feelings or venting your frustrations. Take care mate, and please, stay strong.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    got a lot of sorting out to do and try to realize life is still worth living.

Been there bro. Just realise that you need to take time before any final verdict on life. The ultimate verdict comes down on us all very soon enough. Things change in the meantime. Best wishes on your journey of healing, my Bondian friend.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Please take whatever time you need, Baltimore. But do take care of yourself. We do care about you. I feel sure there are people in your life, where you live, who care about you.
    Don't feel that you need to struggle through this alone. Don't wait on counseling restarting on some already prearranged basis. There may be more than one option for you in that regard, too, in your city. Life can be very dark and bleak at times, that is for sure. Please do not give up. Take care; many of us will be thinking of you and wishing you well.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Take all the time you need Baltimore, but always remember that we all care about you and will do our best to help you in the most toughest of times. stay safe buddy, were all here for you.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Just like everyone else said, we're here for you, friend, and like I've told you before, if you ever need to talk, I'm more than happy to give you my phone number or something. We're all here for you.
    Me, too. It will get better, @Baltimore-007. I bet on it, but understand if you do not believe it right now. Take your time and come back stronger, pal.
  • We all care about you, and we're all here for you if you need anything. Terribly sorry to hear about your loss and your depression, you'll be in my prayers.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I hope that you get through this time of adversity and come back stronger than ever, @Baltimore_007. You take whatever time you need, friend. If you need anything I'm just a PM away.
    @Baltimore_007, please take your time to get things sorted out. We're here for you and you shall always be welcome. Keep us informed, one way or another, because this community cares about you. You are a very brave person, and you have my sympathy.
    I may not have much time for this forum for about a week. Just time commitments elsewhere; all is fine with me, no worries. I will pop in from time to time, I think, just not as often.

Appreciate you all carrying on the For Original Fans thread discussion, too, as I won't be able to contribute much this week. We are talking about Bond novels (in any aspect, compared to films, etc.). Cheers!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Take care, @4Ever! :)
    @4EverBonded, take care and I look forward to your return!
    Thanks, guys! Trying to finish posting a bit now before riding off to work.
    I'm gonna take a break for a bit. I feel like the forums have gotten very repititve lately. Maybe it's because I've been a member for a while now but it always seems like the same people having the same arguments and I feel like I've been repeating myself a lot too. Just gotten a bit bored of it all. I'll be back at some point.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @theliving it happens after a while. But don't you worry, you'll be back. they always come back... ;-)

at least, I hope!
    Miss you already! No, not being sarcastic or anything. (I have to clarify that, being who I am.)
    @thelivingroyale, we can make the forum less repetitive by thinking up great topics. ;-)
    Hope you return soon, @thelivingroyale, and I'm sorry that you feel that way! You'll be sorely missed. We'll try and come up with some great topics before you return to spice things up.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 13,992
    @thelivingroyale I was feeling a bit like that not long ago, and spent a few weeks away from the forum. It was a good little break, I must admit, and although three weeks isn't long, I came back refreshed and with some renewed enthusiasm. It's just that quiet, stagnant point in time where the most recent Bond film is no longer in the headlines and the upcoming one is still too far away to have any confirmed news to discuss. Therefore, everyone's going over the same ground.
    QBranch wrote:
    @thelivingroyale I was feeling a bit like that not long ago, and spent a few weeks away from the forum. It was a good little break, I must admit, and although three weeks isn't long, I came back refreshed and with some renewed enthusiasm. It's just that quiet

Bored of you already. ;-)
    QBranch wrote:
    @thelivingroyale I was feeling a bit like that not long ago, and spent a few weeks away from the forum. It was a good little break, I must admit, and although three weeks isn't long, I came back refreshed and with some renewed enthusiasm. It's just that quiet

You are both old, that is your problem.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 13,992
    QBranch wrote:
    Bored of you already. ;-)
    Thanks for cutting me off... permanently.
    You are both old, that is your problem.
    Old dog, new hips.