It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
^ Back to Top
The MI6 Community is unofficial and in no way associated or linked with EON Productions, MGM, Sony Pictures, Activision or Ian Fleming Publications. Any views expressed on this website are of the individual members and do not necessarily reflect those of the Community owners. Any video or images displayed in topics on MI6 Community are embedded by users from third party sites and as such MI6 Community and its owners take no responsibility for this material.
James Bond News • James Bond Articles • James Bond Magazine
Who am I to argue your personal feelings. ;)
What ever makes you happy.
Both Lloyd and Bond in MR don't seem all that different.
I think the massive ammount of hype surrounding the film meant that there was more of a backlash against it. I agree that it's brilliant. I think it's a top ten film and Craig's best Bond movie yet.
I don't think I'll ever understand why some people prefer QOS. To each his own I guess and obviously everybody has their own opinion, etc, but I think SF is a better movie on pretty much every level (apart from the score and the fight scenes).
I must agree the score was wasn't my favorite (I liked a few tracks, mostly just near the end though), and some fight scenes could have been better (The Patrice one was neat though). QoS is definitely the weakest of the 3 so far to me, but still really good. I still prefer CR over both actually, but enjoy all 3, and it seems like Skyfall is the most underrated (or perhaps tied with QoS).
Welcome to the community! I agree with the Thunderball, TWINE and LTK parts you said.
Wow.I dont know how you could have gotten that impression from Moores Bond, and from Moonraker? The one where he sleeps with a record amount of women?
Yeah I know he does, but there just seems to be something shall I say...happy about his portrayal. As I said before he seems kind of similar to the character he played in Boat Trip at times. In an alternate universe the Bond from MR would go on to become Lloyd . He'd get bored with women ;)
He sleeps with a record amount of women in A View To A Kill.
You're not including Grace Jones in that are you? ;-)
Oh God, not this again.
I thought the same thing!!! That was hilarious.
As for all the homosexual stuff about Bond, I don't believe any of it, especially not Craig's. He was only deflecting the sexual intimidation Silva was trying on him. Pretty obvious if you think past it IMO.
Which should help when wearing leather chaps.
Spoken from experience?
I passed by my cowboy/indians days because of Mr Spock & Doctor Who. ;)
:-)) Have not seen this film yet, this clip had me in bits.
- The series didn't need to be rebooted, they just needed to recast, and make Bond#21 as a spy thriller. I would still like to see this, but I won't hold my breath. Maybe with the next actor.
- Keep the saccharine sound of Michael Buble away from Bond.
- QUANTUM are a bland substitute for S.P.E.C.T.R.E
- Some of the Gardner and Benson books should be adapted. I think High Time To Kill would be the easiest to film.
- There really is no reason why the gun barrel could not have opened up the last 3 films. Were will it be next time, 38 minutes and 17 seconds into the film? Wouldn't surprise me.
- Bond should be allowed to smoke, it's an integral part of his character.
- The Tennyson quote was out of place in SF.
Fear not, more will follow...
- DCINB fans are the most embarrassing of the Bond fraternity.
I would say TOO BLOODY PASSIONATE for the good of the Bond fandom. ;)
Now wait- that does stand for Dalton Could Incredibly Nail Bond, right-?
Oh if only it did ;-)