BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

Wow. Wasn't expecting that at all. Thank you @0Brady :-)

Next up is Tim:

Chuck-Everybody-Get-Down-1-11-10-kc.jpeg
    Timothy Dalton is John Connor in : My Mother, the Cyborg.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    (007 and his two Bond girls have been captured, and are at the mercy of SPECTRE)

Oblivious blonde Bond girl: "...Why are we on the ground when there are many perfectly good chairs in the room? You call this hospitality, Blofeld? And while we're on the subject- what a terrible choice of wine. I prefer the '53 myself. I oughta break it over someone's head."

Bond (whispering to girl): "What the hell are you doing? Trying to get us killed? We may know the right wines, but let me remind you that WE'RE the ones on our knees."
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Brunette whispers: "Damn, that creepy stalker found us again."

Dalton: "WOOF!"
    Dalton and Friends prepare for a game of leap frog.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Timothy Dalton as Wayne Szalinski in Honey, I Shrunk the Bond Movie collection!
    Wow. Wasn't expecting that at all. Thank you @0Brady :-)

Next up is Tim:

Chuck-Everybody-Get-Down-1-11-10-kc.jpeg

Shouldn't it be just us on all fours Tim?!!! \:D/
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "While filming an intense shoot-out sequence on the set of the television program Chuck, guest star Timothy Dalton decided to add some levity to the drama and joked with female lead Yvonne Strahovski that maybe this hadn't been her first time on her knees. While his intentions were no doubt pure, all Dalton received that day was a punch to the gut, a kick to his precious jewels and a boot off the set."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2014 Posts: 28,694
    "It was worse than everyone thought. Following a severe stunt accident that ended with Timothy Dalton falling ten feet onto his head, the once lauded actor of the stage thought himself to be a baby, his brain having regressed back to the thought processes of a thumb-sucking toddler due to the severity of the impact. From that point on, the crew were forced to put in an extra effort to manage Dalton's fittingly infantile antics on set, burping him between takes, changing his adult diapers every food break and reading him bedtime stories to hush him to sleep during the nights. To make matters even worse, Tim's condition had continued to decline so severely that he had taken to crawling around on all fours like a baby during most of the day. In an effort to make him more comfortable and to mitigate his tantrums, the director and producers made every cast member contractually obligated to do the same. The beautiful Yvonne Strahovski thought that would be the worst of it, but she had no idea that Tim had requested for her to breast feed him the following night."
  • "We'll just have to hide down here and hope nobody sees us until this whole 'Die Another Day' business has finished."
    The TV sitcom Two Girls, a Guy and a Hiding Place was saved from cancellation thanks only to the appearance of the magnificent Timothy Dalton in the show's fourth season.
    Tim: Bloody hell girl did you break wind?

Linda: Good god girl...this is worst than when I was fighting Arnold Schwarzenegger!
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 5,634
    Dalton - Who forgot the Twister Mat ?
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,929
    The producers of Live and Let Die couldn't find the appropriate creatures for an all important escape scene. But fortunately thanks to a big budget, they were able to cast actual actors to assume the role:

Dalton: "Now before we put on the alligator suits, let's rehearse this one last time, okay? When Roger steps on your back, you sway your head side to side and wiggle your tail."
    When Dalton visited the set of DAD, a little known incident occured.

"If we cannot find the contact lenses for Tamahori, that will be a huge problem. He has not read the script yet."

"Relax, he is a very respected and experienced director. He will work it out, anyway."
  • Girls - "Timothy what are you doing ?"

Dalton - "I've been looking for the ball that Brosnan dropped when he took over from me as James Bond. Must be around here someplace.."

Girls - "Do you need any other assistance ?"

Dalton - "You could help me back up when we've found it, been searching down here for the freakin' thing for 19 years"
    Judging on this over the weekend so last chance to get some more entries in.
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Judging time. Some very funny entries and thus I need a Top Five:

Fifth Place - @Soundofthesinners
    "We'll just have to hide down here and hope nobody sees us until this whole 'Die Another Day' business has finished."

Fourth Place - @Murdock
    Murdock wrote:
    Tim: Bloody hell girl did you break wind?

Linda: Good god girl...this is worst than when I was fighting Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Third Place - @Baltimore_007
    Girls - "Timothy what are you doing ?"

Dalton - "I've been looking for the ball that Brosnan dropped when he took over from me as James Bond. Must be around here someplace.."

Girls - "Do you need any other assistance ?"

Dalton - "You could help me back up when we've found it, been searching down here for the freakin' thing for 19 years"

Second Place - @Thunderfinger
    When Dalton visited the set of DAD, a little known incident occured.

"If we cannot find the contact lenses for Tamahori, that will be a huge problem. He has not read the script yet."

"Relax, he is a very respected and experienced director. He will work it out, anyway."

And the Winner is... - @QBranch
    QBranch wrote:
    The producers of Live and Let Die couldn't find the appropriate creatures for an all important escape scene. But fortunately thanks to a big budget, they were able to cast actual actors to assume the role:

Dalton: "Now before we put on the alligator suits, let's rehearse this one last time, okay? When Roger steps on your back, you sway your head side to side and wiggle your tail."
    QBranch wrote:
    The TV sitcom Two Girls, a Guy and a Hiding Place was saved from cancellation thanks only to the appearance of the magnificent Timothy Dalton in the show's fourth season.

Some great references to DAD, which is always a big plus. Anyway, many congrats to @QBranch.
    Thanks for the honour, Willy! That was a very challenging round. Please give me some time to find a pic, guys. My internet keeps cutting out at random for some reason, but I'll try to get one up soon.
    Thanks for being patient, folks. Having trouble finding a good pic... but let's try this one:

Sir-Roger-Moore.jpg
    Roger Moore as James Bond Zero Zero 7 in Zero Minus 10.
    Posters from Roger Moore's 2002 "Zero Tolerance" campaign against Die Another Day have finally resurfaced after an old home of director Lee Tamahori was cleaned out by its newest occupant. The resident, a Mr. Ned Sneedley called the find "Some of the greatest Bond memorabilia ever re-discovered."

The poster seen above is just one of three variations that actor Roger Moore posted weekly outside of Pinewood studios while the filming of Die Another Day was commencing. This powerful black and white image depicts his frustrations with the unpopular film quite clearly: Roger looks straight at you, stone-faced and rather miffed while pointing to his right hand, on which is painted the word "Zero", reflecting his zero tolerance for Tamahori's production.

Another much more unflattering image was also mentioned by Sneedley during our intimate, up-close interview, but the content has been deemed too inappropriate to showcase. This so-called "filthy" poster is rumored to feature Moore once again, but this time he is pictured at a gun range taking aim with a Walther PPK, shooting holes into a target resembling Tamahori's torso. These posters apparently came attached to a wooden stick that the ex-Bond actor often stuck in the grounds around Pinewood, and a line of text below the image reportedly gave these instructions:

"If you're reading this Tamahori, you bloody know where to shove this stick."

Insincerely yours,
    Roger Moore
    "Excuse me Sir Roger, could you tell me the freezing point of water?"
    "On a scale of 1-10, how high would you rate the sexual prowess of Grace Jones?"
    Roger Moore graciously greeted Pierce Brosnan after the premiere of DAD.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Roger was none too happy to wake up after the big Skyfall party (the secret bash, not the one everybody knows about) to find three new tattoos on his body. He clearly did not remember requesting to have these done. In this photo is the first "zero", on his other palm is the other "zero" and the numeral "7' was, well let's just say discovered in a very private area, to Roger's dismay. "To think it used to be my favorite number!" he sighed.
    Roger: "This is how many bloody f@#$s I give."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "What would I rate DAD? Here you go."
    What is an anagram of ROEZ?
  • Roger Moore shows the number of women from A View to a Kill that today actually admit ever sleeping with him