BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• edited March 2013 Posts: 886
    Chew Me?

Chew this.... X(

or

You see this is what happens when Tom Ford does pussies. :O

or

The ”Welcome to Japan” Friskies campaign didnt go down too well when Tiddles realized she was the food.
    :|
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,879
    395609_3824304744750_1771701386_n.jpg
    After being forced by EON to cross-dress in 'Diamonds Are Forever', Blofeld Cat snubbed all film role offers for the next decade.
    *bump and judging soon*
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Previously, Blofeld was called a pussy because he wore a dress. When he decided to clothe Tiddles in the same garment that statement seemed quite ironic when thinking retrospectively."
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,879
    Bond-san was satisfied with Kitty Suzuki not having a face like a pig.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    QBranch wrote:
    Bond-san was satisfied with Kitty Suzuki not having a face like a pig.

There's no way I can better this one!
    In Japan, men come first, cats come second, those other ones make sandwiches.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Judging?
    If @ultrabox doesn't respond in next 24 hrs, I will withdraw my entry and judge (as originator) and as runner up last time was @QBranch who has entered this round providing no objections of course.

If that makes sense. ;)
    Ok judging in lieu of @ultrabox:

Everyone else, 3rd place, thank you for entering. A shop soiled Cadbury's Creme Egg for you all. :)

2nd

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic:

"In an effort to blend Tiddles into Japanese life while plotting evil designs for Bond in his volcano liar, Blofeld invested in some stylish kimonos."
    - Can never find one to fit personally... :(

WINNER

@4EverBonded:

Stunned by the sight of the tall, hairy-chested Scotsman poorly disguised as a Japanese fisherman - and realizing this would fool no one (not even a blind-drunk sake-soaked Blofeld) -Tiddles-chan could only hope that the sushi banquet every morning MI6 promised her would compensate her for marrying him Ganbatte ("go for it!"), indeed.
    - I can be bought for fresh sushi, I'm not proud. :D

Take it away....4Ever San.... \:D/

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited March 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Thanks, @danslittlefinger! I'm surprised and pleased. Domo!
    So give me a moment to find a pic and somebody to help me upload it ...

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5010505469200847&pid=15.1

Does this work? (Anybody, help ......... please and thank you!)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Congratulations @4EverBonded, I've been lurking too long without posting anything in here, this thread is hilarious. To make the photo show just substitute url for img in the link ;)

Here it is:
    th?id=H.5010505469200847&pid=15.1

I might give it a try later.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Thanks, Sandy!
    Okay have fun with this one, everybody! :D
    Wish I could make it bigger.
    As Bond was about to discover, Blofeld's right-paw man could certainly stand up for himself when caught on the back foot.

Fiona Volpe: "Aren't you in the wrong room, Mr. Tom?"

Tom, James Tom: "Not from where I'm standing. Meow!"

Purris Carver may have made her bed, but she was standing in Bond's doorway.

Connery's panther-like movements influenced fans from all walks of life.
    Let me see if I can do something half decent:

Tiddles knew just what to do to help Blofeld with his evil plan: seducing Bond. He could never resist a puss showing at his doorstep striking such a stylish pose.

”Hmmm.... if I push this 'Blofeld's Emergency Revenge Button' here, Bond's Astons catflap will open and I can crawl in and take a crap on the drivers seat.”
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "Let me see if i can seduce Bond while Blofeld runs away."
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Blofeld's Cat: "What? You mean to accuse me of planting a highly explosive dirty bomb on this inconspicuous looking yet completely obvious MI6 headquarters building, possibly housing the agent they call 007 and his fellow 00s, just so my boss can take advantage of MI6's heavy employee casualties the moment that I hypothetically detonate said bomb, leaving the world completely open to a wide-scale attack in which he will lead a massive plan of tactical hegemony in an act to gain as much power and territorial dominance as he can manage while the planet is still absent of anyone to save it from his dastardly plots? Why, you've got it all wrong! I wouldn't hurt a fly, Mr. Policeman, honest. I'm just minding my own business, chillin' all casual-like here, gettin' some sun, lettin' the breeze knock about my fur (begins whistling)..."
    That was brilliant Brady :))
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    We can give up, Brady had already won this one, lol
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

After Blofeld's demise, Tiddles tried a career as stand-up comedian

These are all great! Thanks, I love laughing at these so much. Keep it up, gang. You are all puuuurrrfectly hilarious!
    oooohhh....shut that door....

(larry grayson?) ;)
    You've heard of Long Tall Sally,

now - Long Tall Pussy...
    ...You don't seem to understand, Miss Onatopp. 'Rising to meet a challenge' is where my real talent lies.
    Sandy wrote:
    Congratulations @4EverBonded, I've been lurking too long without posting anything in here, this thread is hilarious. To make the photo show just substitute url for img in the link ;)

Here it is:

I might give it a try later.

Night Fever! Night Fever! We know how to show it!!!!
    Meowser! These are great.

And Tiddles doing a John Travolta disco move; I didn't see that till now. ;)

Plenty of time left, bring it on. This is one stand up pussycat who has much to say; just look at that face!
    Blofeld Cat's new diet of exotic walking fish had an unexpected side effect.
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    `bump`

OK, let's get a few more in, please! This stealthy kitty with the serious attitude face is obviously up to something no good. I think I need to judge in a couple of days. I'll check.

Meowsie!

"After rewarding Catlock's successful mission with a five-star fish meal and a side of rat, Blofeld's comment about his feline being a "stand-up" agent took on a whole new meaning."