BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• edited February 2013 Posts: 886
    B24 - ”Riskcatpatio” :D

(All I have...)
  • This latest round was only started a mere few days ago, hasn't even been a week yet. Let's say we give it a few more days to get entries in. It does make judging easier the fewer responses you get on these caption things though
  • My apologies, didn't see that. ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,929
    17042011988.jpg
    At any height, it was easy to locate the invisible Aston by its oil leak.
    After all the Mercedes, underground monorails and Bathosubs Blofeld used as transport, his cat could never get used to seeing him rock up to HQ in a Mazda.
  • Judging?
  • Tell you what we'll do. There hasn't been much activity on this but we'll allow it one more day for anyone wishing to get in last minute entries and take it from there. Judging will be within the next 24 hours so ample time for any remaining entries to come in
  • What a poor round that was

In any event

3rd Place

@QBranch

'Car park security was the last purrson you'd expect. '

2nd Place

@DansFinger

'As there were no Aston Martins to crap/ piss on/scratch the bejasus out of, Tiddles decided it was his cant be arsed day'

and 1st Place

@CommanderRoss

'As Mathis put those bodies in the trunk of the villains' car, he thought nobody noticed. But one old Bond-foe was keeping close tabs!'

Well done to the 'winner' but judging wasn't too difficult
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    That was a really tough one for me; I kept coming up completely dry. The entries noted were great, though. Thank you, @Baltimore_007. :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Thanks @Baltimore! hope this ún will get everybody cracking:
    A-Young-Girl-With-A-White-Cat.jpg
    Yes, that's nice lady, but where is the rest of the damn bird?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Q: "What do you see?" (speaking of the painting)
    Bond: "A bloody big cat."

tumblr_mineu25uwT1rtotejo1_500.jpg
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 886
    Blofeld in his pre-head of hair manic ”I'll take over the world” days.....
    ....lasted about a year.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,929
    a_young_girl_with_a_white_cat_400.jpg

Nena Blofeld revelled in the notion that one day she would avenge her father's death by humiliating MI6 with tar and feathers.
    After unravelling one of Blofeld Cat's furballs, it was obvious he believed Birds of the West Indies was nothing more than a food guide.

James Bond? Huh! This is the ORIGINAL pussy tickler!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited March 2013 Posts: 7,969
    Great entries peeps, keep em comin'!
    'Barbara Streisand Cat gets hypnotized by a feather like object'

It won't win, but it's all I could come up with for this round

"What. The. ****. Are you doing?"
    come on peeps! a few more entries before i judge..
    Drax's cat: "Such good sport, this eating. Unless you're a pheasant."
  • Judging soon pls. :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "When Blofeld commissioned a painting of his noblest cat, he was also tickled by it."
    "With Blofeld impervious to water boarding, MI6 took the next logical step in torture: Permanently crisscrossing his cat's eyes."
    "Blofeld's prized painting of his cherished Catlock gave him the brilliant idea for a new scheme for SPECTRE to take on: Curbing the sales of the widely popular Tickle Me Elmo toy by making a line of Tickle Me Catlocks (feather and batteries included) to reap the monetary benefits the units would bring in and spread the wealth amongst the organization."
    "The cat makes me a bit melancholy. The child enjoys small treasures, such as play time, simple confusion, therefor appreciates the simple things in life. The cat is just a cat. It does not wish to have fun, nor does it waste time thinking on ways to benefit or occupy it's time. It's sad, really. What do you see?"
    "A bloody big cat. Excuse me."
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,929
    Blofeld's cat was so busy keeping laps warm, he had someone else feather his nest for him.
    Nice entries everyone! As I soon will have little time on the interwbs, I'll judge now. In Second place:
    QBranch wrote:
    After unravelling one of Blofeld Cat's furballs, it was obvious he believed Birds of the West Indies was nothing more than a food guide.

But topping the bill this time is Ultrabox:

ultrabox wrote:
    "The cat makes me a bit melancholy. The child enjoys small treasures, such as play time, simple confusion, therefor appreciates the simple things in life. The cat is just a cat. It does not wish to have fun, nor does it waste time thinking on ways to benefit or occupy it's time. It's sad, really. What do you see?"
    "A bloody big cat. Excuse me."

Congratulations, and, take it away!

395609_3824304744750_1771701386_n.jpg

Okay, hopefully I chose one that works well. Here you go!
    "In an effort to blend Tiddles into Japanese life while plotting evil designs for Bond in his volcano liar, Blofeld invested in some stylish kimonos."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited March 2013 Posts: 12,459
    All Kissy Tiddles could say, after seeing Bond in the hot springs bath was:
    "Domo arigato, Bond-oh-san-oh"
    .......... (Said like the 80's song: "domo arigato, Mr. Robot-oh ...)

-or -

Stunned by the sight of the tall, hairy-chested Scotsman poorly disguised as a Japanese fisherman - and realizing this would fool no one (not even a blind-drunk sake-soaked Blofeld) - Tiddles-chan could only hope that the sushi banquet every morning MI6 promised her would compensate her for marrying him. [Ganbatte ("go for it!"), indeed.]