BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• *bump*

*BUMP* indeed! Okay, I'll give you guys a few more days and judge this after the weekend!

;)

Damn! I forgot, alright here we go!

4th Place:
    QBranch wrote:
    A hungover 007 tries to sneak out of MI6 after realizing he wore the wrong shoes.

3th Place:
    DCisared wrote:
    On the set of skyfall:
    "So Sam ,You're saying the audience will buy into this new gunbarrel?"

2nd Place:
    "I'm a little teapot, short and stout. This is my handle..."

1st Place:
    "When Mathis told Bond he had pills for everything, 007 had no idea that some of those would make him do a mean one-man samba."

Take it away @0Brady!

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The honor is all mine, @BondWillReturn. :)

Let's try this one on for size:

505px-Roger_Moore_The_Alaskans_1959.JPG
  • Roger Moore tried to get a goatee the experimental way!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    After having his hands broken by Grace Jones during the love scene in AVTAK, the on-location goat feeds Mr. Moore during his lunch break.
    "When the one you love is nearrrr,
    For this is the night,
    and the heavens are right..
    on this lovely bellaaaa notteeeee..."

"BaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Oh goat on then, i'll give you a kiss."
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "Please, give my cigar back." - Goat
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    sir rog really could pull anything with a pulse
    Sir Rog as Dr. Dolittle.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    These are golden jokes, gents. Keep it up! :-bd
    edited March 2013 Posts: 40,371
    Bond gets what Bond wants, claimed carrot or not.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    "You see, Anya- bodily warmth is not all that's shared in Siberia."

Sir Rog re-enacts that famous scene from 'Lady and the Tramp'- with varying degrees of success.

After refusing to eat Cubby's disappointing spaghetti bol, the famished cast and crew of 'The Spy Who Loved Me' were left with no choice but to fight over whatever food they could get their hooves on.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited March 2013 Posts: 2,635
    "Oh, Goat... The story of our relationship. Close... But no carrot."
  • Sir Rog always did like to kid around on set
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Goat: Cheer up Rog, it could've been Sarah Jessica Parker.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 40,371
    The goat fights Moore to change the title of 'Rogering' to 'Billying.'
  • Rog proves he's no Saint when it comes to bestiality.
  • Only the second instance where Roger had kissed somebody a third of his age.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,879
    Looking back at his extraordinary life, Mr. Goat recalled the time he met a young Roger Moore- who would later introduce him to the world of Bond. His favourite films included:

Dr. Doe
    Goldhoof
    Ewe Only Live Twice
    The Spy Who Loved Sheep
    A View to a Kid
    The Bleating Daylights
    Licence to Baa

For reasons unknown, he always slated Cabrito Royale and Mutton of Solace.
    You all have me in fits with these great captions! =))

I wouldn't wish for even my greatest enemy to be tasked with choosing a winner amongst this round of excellent entries.
    Moore feeding the animal extras (or robbing them of food, rather) on the set of 'Brokeback Mountain.'
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Oh my gosh, I am still completely empty and these are so many screamingly funny captions! You guys are on a roll. Keep it up. I'll get my lame one in some time soon, I hope. :D
    Q: "The Chinese finger trap has not been perfected out of years of patient research entirely for that purpose, 007."
  • Early screen test for Bond 13, then known as Goatse, before being renamed to something more appropriate.
  • Hmm, what Sean told me about Mr. Kid was right...but he's even hornier than I expected!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited March 2013 Posts: 12,459
    QBranch wrote:
    Looking back at his extraordinary life, Mr. Goat recalled the time he met a young Roger Moore- who would later introduce him to the world of Bond. His favourite films included:

Dr. Doe
    Goldhoof
    Ewe Only Live Twice
    The Spy Who Loved Sheep
    A View to a Kid
    The Bleating Daylights
    Licence to Baa

For reasons unknown, he always slated Cabrito Royale and Mutton of Solace.

still laughing at these.

And I am still coming up with nada. Okay here is my one entry:

While auditioning for the role of the lonely goat herder in The Sound of Music, Roger Moore went to lengths the producers had never seen. Though he didn't part get that part, Cubby remembered it years later and nearly almost had this moment reenacted when Bond talks to Anya in TSWLM about survival training. Fortunately, the director wanted to go with the "shared bodily warmth" scene - minus the goat.
    Q: "I've always tried to teach you two things. First, grab life by the horns."

Bond: "And the second?"

Q: "Eat your vegetables!"

Vesper: "How was your goat...after it stole your food?

Bond: "Skewered. One sympathizes."

Q-Goat: "Don't touch that! That's my lunch!"

After losing his lunch to the better man, Mr. Kidd left with his tail between his legs.

The ending of Doe Another Day was less than memorable:

Bond: "You are so good."

Jinx: "Especially when I'm baaaaaad..."
    You all aren't making it easy to pick a winner this time around. Brilliant entries! =))
    @Brady, IFM Activated!
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 886
    Judging soon pls. :)