BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,879
    funny-cats_115.jpg

"Do I look like I give a damn if my martini's still dry?"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Just like James Bond 007 before him, poor Tiddles took a dip with Bambie and Thumper, except this time he was the one who got dunked."
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 886
    ”Must.Get.To.Edge.To.Diffuse.Bomb.By.007.Seconds.” training is in full swing.
  • *bump*
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Blofeld's cat wasn't the only kind of pussy that Bond could get wet."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Purr - rahnas, manana?
    Tiddles was never comfortable swimming in Stromberg's pools - indoor or outdoor.
    And the mandatory water aerobics class was getting to be a drag, too.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Blofeld's cat took 'wetting yourself with fear' to a whole new level after seeing Irma Bund naked..
    Furball's exit from the water (however cute) could never live up to Ursula's.

Furball's first swim wasn't as difficult as he anticipated, despite having only one leg to paddle with.
  • 'This beats sitting on a hot tin roof'
  • Judging?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Judging?

Well you're the judge, friend. I named you :)
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Judging?

Erm does that make me the winner? :-?

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Judging?

Erm does that make me the winner? :-?

Cheating is not allowed! :P
    I think you can aptly judge this, Sonic. I see no reason why you couldn't.
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned

So wheres my chili dog Sonic? Or did you give it to Tails
    I think you can aptly judge this, Sonic. I see no reason why you couldn't.

Actually I didn't understand some of the jokes of yours, i think that some of you guys that are much more experienced on this. I could not make it fair at all.
    jka12002 wrote:
    So wheres my chili dog Sonic? Or did you give it to Tails

Hahaha, Tails' not here now :D
  • Not getting what's going on....judging please....if not then let me know.

Thanks.
    Not getting what's going on....judging please....if not then let me know.

Thanks.

Sorry for any missunderstanding, friend. Actually when i posted the picture i told i was giving the judging towards you, so I'll not be judging. :)
  • Aah ok.....well I'll do it later today.
    Ok here goes but please if you win, try to judge it as well. ;)
    In a hurry so excuse lack of fanfare, and thanks for entering.

Joint 2nd to everyone else. Great entries.

<font color=orange>1ST PLACE:</font>
    'This beats sitting on a hot tin roof'
    even when he's not there.

Take it away Baltimore... \:D/

It's been a day. Be patient.
  • Thanks my good finger

Just allow a little time to get something up for the next rounds. Won't be long now
  • Now what's going on here. And off you go -

17042011988.jpg
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,879
    Geez, @Baltimore- you've certainly raised the level of difficulty! :-? Let's see now:

Car park security was the last purrson you'd expect.
    Cat: "It's a long drop from here, but Death's firm grip is a lot kinder than being forced to watch DAD on the TV again."
    As there were no Aston Martins to crap/ piss on/scratch the bejasus out of, Tiddles decided it was his cant be arsed day. :-<
    Cat: "Judging by the gap from this roof to the other and the estimated length of drop to the ground, I should be able to make the jump if I ride a motorcycle into the edge of the roof at 30 mph, propelling me to the other side with relative ease."
    Tiddles wondered if he were high up on a ledge in Istanbul, would those cars look like Beetles. :-?

or

Cat on a Cold Damp Ledge equals Hard TurdFall on Your Balcony.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Now what's going on here. And off you go -

17042011988.jpg
    As Mathis put those bodies in the trunk of the villains' car, he thought nobody noticed. But one old Bond-foe was keeping close tabs!