BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited February 2013 Posts: 886
    ”Talk to the hand” is never an advisable thing to say to Sir Shhhean...
    even when he's not there. =; b-(
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Stop Sean. Look, there's a Kilt sale behind you."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2013 Posts: 12,459
    bystander waves:
    "Oh, Mr. Connery! I just LOVE your British accent!
    Er ... why are you looking at me like that and clenching your fist ...?"
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited February 2013 Posts: 2,635
    "Oh hey, Tony! Thank God he'sh not wearing the Iron Man shuit."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Avada Kedavra!!!"

Sean: "Haha, foolishh bashhtard! I know nothing of death, laddie!"
  • "Please, sir, I don't care if you're James Bond, remove your hand from your trousers, I don't know what you're doing in there!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Photographer: "Mr. Connery, over here, over here!"

Sean: "Another one with a camera, you must be joking! Tell me, did SPECTRE hire you?! Are you related to "Freelance"?! Speak!"

Photographer: "What?! No, no, no...I just wanted to give you a high-five."

Sean: "A 'high five'? Sure, I'll give you five: That's how many times I slept with your mother last night, son."
  • *bump*
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Judging soon, guys. Need a few more entries, though. I'll give it another 24 hours. :)
    Sean: "Enough with the whole hand. You know my interesht in only in the little finger."
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,879
    Judging time, people!

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/1/1269579_d7a870df5a_z.jpg
    Not many entries this round- but some good ones, nonetheless.

Runner Up:
    "Please, sir, I don't care if you're James Bond, remove your hand from your trousers, I don't know what you're doing in there!"
    <font color=brown>3RD PLACE:</font>
    "Stop Sean. Look, there's a Kilt sale behind you."
    <font color=grey>2ND PLACE:</font>
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    "Oh hey, Tony! Thank God he'sh not wearing the Iron Man shuit."
    <font color=orange>1ST PLACE:</font>
    ”Talk to the hand” is never an advisable thing to say to Sir Shhhean...
    even when he's not there. =; b-(
    Congrats, @danslittlefinger! Over to you. =D>
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 886
    Oh my...didn't expect this.....thank you, will get pic up soon as I can. :)

Edit:
    Going back to how this thread began.....
    BondGeorgeLazenby_t607.jpg

One week hence as per.....let the chortling begin..... ;)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    George: "...Then... I crumpled him like this." *joins both hands*
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    George: "Aaaand you and I just connect like this. In the bed. Naked. Me on top."
    George: "...And that's when the vampire changed into a bat, flew fast after me, morphed back as I hit a dead end in the corridor and then....BAM! He landed right on top of me and began biting me in the neck. All of a sudden I woke up wet in my sheets after that looney dream, and I haven't been able to sleep since... If only I could have had your garlic breath there to ward him off of me, eh, Diana?"

Diana: *SLAP*
    Oh my...didn't expect this.....thank you, will get pic up soon as I can. :)

Edit:
    Going back to how this thread began.....

One week hence as per.....let the chortling begin..... ;)

This is how i like to bang and stroke ass Ms Rigg! B-)
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 6,432

Diana 'You are not supposed to crush the extra strong mint, you are supposed to put it in your mouth'

George 'Are you trying to tell me something Diana... (breaking the fourth wall) I bet this did not happen to the other fella'
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    George : You know if Connery were here right now id give him a nice SLAP like that accross his face.
    Diana : Really? Tell me more.....
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,879
    George explained how his knuckle sandwich could leave even the toughest of villains weeping blood.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    George: "See my hands? If you shoved me off of this ledge right now, I would be just like a pancake: this flat."
    George: "...And then I walked into the room, smooth as a baby's bottom and drawing the eyes of all the ladies in the place."

Diana: "Yeah, sure you did. Sean Connery you ain't, darling."
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    Lazenby : "....oh Diana, I want you to get me a ham sandwich with a little bit of mayonase, not to fat of a slice of ham. Ya got that?

Diana : "Do i look like your maid? Keep that up and you will never get to make another Bond movie."
    George: "So, one day my agent and I take a trip up a big hill overlooking a body of water, and out of the blue he turns to me and says, 'why don't you try and jump from here into the pool of water below?' He bet me 30 pounds, so after some hesitation I took him up on his offer, paced myself, got a decent run at it and took a jump. I'm ashamed to say that I missed the water by a foot and landed in a bloody mess in a patch of thorns."

Diana: "Well, this agent of yours sounds like a right dim fool. You should really stop listening to him. Who knows what he'll mess up for you next?"
  • 'Some people think I was the worst Bond ever, but I just like to sit on the fence'
  • Great entries, keep 'em coming.

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    " A kilt may look good darling Tracy but the friction plays havoc with ones balls"
  • GL: "And here's the amount of films I'll make after this one"
  • Brilliant stuff, one more day........
  • Last orders.
  • I'll have a go, but there's a real lack of participation on these caption rounds now ?

Lazenby - "I'm bored of playing James Bond - let's have a game of rock, paper, scissors"