BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Ha! I shouldn't laugh so loudly at that one, but I am.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

stackofwhitecats.jpg

Blofeld was still working on his doubles in DAF, the cats were ready though.

Errr i do think that if we are to become a circus act? We should lose the cat post!
    edited January 2013 Posts: 12,459
    dble post while trying to edit ... sorry
    Alfred Hitchcocks "the cats"

Now run....
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    The Blofeld cats showed the Bonds that all six of them could get together for the 50th anniversary.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "M: You only live Twice, 007? These cats can live 7!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I haven't seen that much pussy stacked one on top of the other since I got tickets to the Women's Mega Mud-Wrestling Quarterfinals.
  • I never quite understood the title of this thread. Cat caption competition, fine, but what power, and what happened to the first part ? If anyone could shed some light some time...

This is coming up for judgment soon, so I suggest any subsequent entries should be in, for consideration. Cat color of eyes may be an area to focus on ?

Still enough time to get those late entries in..
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 13,934
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkxyNiryHslGL5RZqE1xeHNt7meRDo0RfrR8afeiJqTIFXYvE0

Hexapussy's circus was literally top-shelf entertainment.
    Judging soon, please? I love this thread, but this one's been hanging a while ...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Blofeld thought he had found the perfect test that would kill Bond for good. Their final fight against each other would be decided only one way, in...CAT JENGA!
  • This is what I was looking for, as without further ado it's time for Judging. This latest round has been given enough time

In Third Place

@Brady - I haven't seen that much pussy on a pole since I went out with your sisters last night.

In Second Place

@Sonic - "M: You only live Twice, 007? These cats can live 7!"

and this rounds winner with a First Place goes to

@Kerim - The Blofeld cats showed the Bonds that all six of them could get together for the 50th anniversary.

simple, yet effective, and it won first prize

Take it away Sir
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Congrats, @Kerim. Also, a friendly reminder that your BondCapCon has been going for more than a few weeks now. :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Thanks @Baltimore for the 2nd place :D

Congrats for @Kerim. :)
  • Thanks to everyone for keeping this on track.

New pic soon @kerim ?
    Thanks to everyone for keeping this on track.

New pic soon @kerim ?
    Great to see you back, @danslittlefinger. And I do hope that little finger hasn't been too busy.
    :>
    Thanks to everyone for keeping this on track.

New pic soon @kerim ?

I'm in a hurry, just checking to see if there was a new pic - and was so happy to see the return of @danslittlefinger. Just wanted to say, welcome back!

• Many thanks....now that I'm in possession of a new kidney...best foot forward.

If you know what I mean.... :)
    Well, @danslitlefinger, what can I say? We are all, I'm sure, so very glad you are back! :)
    That is one heck of an excuse for not posting your witty comments and keeping us smiling. Please take good care of yourself, friend. And post when you can.
    Welcome back indeed!
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 886
    As originator, I'll step in if I may....I'll give @kerim till Friday, then over to
    @X3MSonicX as runner up.

Time to get it moving again. :)
    Thank you, @danslittlefinger :) I already got my cat picture here ready for action. Just waiting to post it! :D
    edited February 2013 Posts: 2,635
    Well, Since Kerim's not here, unfortunately, here is my picture for the captions. :)

funny-cats_115.jpg

However as i think i won't be making a so good job by judging the next captions, i'd be giving the judgment over to @danslittlefinger. :)
    We have used this picture before.

(That's not my first entry)
    Sorry. I got another pic now.
    Blofeld's cat was seriously injured when Roger Moore leapt on it, mistaking it for the rare African white crocodile while being chased by pursuers.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Ha! That's funny, 0Brady. Good LALD reference.
    Here is my first try at this one:

Inspired by Bond's return to fitness in Skyfall, Mr. Tiddles pushed himself past normal endurance. "Two more laps to go," he kept telling himself. "That lovely Siamese named Severine who just moved in next door is worth it!"
    He could do without the sadistic swim coach, though (Irma Bunt's granddaughter). She likes to throw him into the deep end with weights on his paws.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 886
    Tiddles changed his mind about the quick dip when he saw how much Chew Me had aged. ;)

• funny-cats_115.jpg

Blofelds cat makes haste after accidentally swallowing Bonds superfluous areola.
  • 'I'm in training to swim The Persian Gulf'