Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• LudsLuds MIA
    Tracy in a tough matchup!
    Tracy
    yeah this really is hard but i dont doubt for this vote
    Tracy
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    By just barely, I vote for Mrs. Tracy Bond.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Countess Tracy di Vicenzo.
  • Solitaire!!!
    Tough one but Tracy
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Obviously Solitaire who is the more beautiful, sweet, captivating of both.
    Solitaire
    ... damn tough matchup
    Tracy

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I take Solitaire because she is a Virgin - well at least she was until that scoundrel Jimmy got hold of her!!
    Tracy - easily.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Tracy
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Tracy of course, who converses smartly with the rich and famous (while Solitaire hangs out in Harlem joints).
    Tough match-up indeed, but all things considered, Tracy wins.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Solitaire...how can a random match selector be so cruel? =[
    Solitaire
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 1,497
    Tracy
  • I like Solitaire, but Tracy takes this by a fairly wide margin for me.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Let's announce the winner of the last match of the third round. Solitaire did not have an enviable draw, but she did respectably in her match. Alas, Tracy Bond takes the win with a 13-7 victory grabbing the last available spot in the Quarterfinals.

The quarterfinals will begin tomorrow. To give everyone something to think about, here are the Great Eight.

Honey Rider (DN)
    Tatiana Romanova (FRWL)
    Domino Durvall (TB)
    Fiona Volpe (TB)
    Tracy Bond (OHMSS)
    Corrine Dufour (MR)
    Pam Bouvier (LTK)
    Xenia Onatopp (GE)

What will our cruel, evil, overlord Randomnator have in store for us?
    well i am happy that one Brosnan girl is still here
    there are many great contestants every match till the end will definitely be great
  • LudsLuds MIA
    A pretty strong powerhouse, perhaps a bit of a surprise entry with Corrine, we'll see if she can have a favourable matchup if one is possible!

I sense that the next round will be very cruel with the possibility of Fiona vs. Honey or Travy. Ouch!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Agreed. The 60s girls are no surprise. The other three may have had favourable draws along the way, but each and every one is worthy of their place in the top 8.
    I'm sad that personal favs like Sophie Marceau and Maryam d'Abo were dumped, but the other member of NicNac's BIG 3 is still there, and I will keep playing until she is eliminated (at which point I will begin to chunter and complain in an effort to de-rail the proceedings).
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    The Craig era is the only one not representated in the quarterfinals... good riddance, I say !
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I wouldn't agree myself. The two main girls in CR ticked all the boxes for me.
  • Awwww, Solitaire's gone but Pam remains. I reckon Tracy or Honey'll win this.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Any one of the first five could win this. I'm looking forward to it's continuation soon.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Awwww, Solitaire's gone but Pam remains.
    Exactly. :L
    I reckon Tracy or Honey'll win this.
    Don't count out Fiona and Domino. They won the top two spaces in the Bond girl elimination game at the old forums.
    Any one of the first five could win this.
    I hope so. I'll be very disappointed if either of the last 2 win.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    It's crushing to see Kara not make it. But at least there is a representative of the Dalton era present.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    It's crushing to see Kara not make it. But at least there is a representative of the Dalton era present.
    Indeed, I like Kara, but Pam's smile is worth a million bucks!