Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

Fiona Volpe
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Volpe
    yes this is becoming really hard
    Volpe
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited July 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Honey Ryder
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Honey - come on people, she's the 1st Bond Girl and her scene coming out of the ocean in that trademark bikini is the best introduction scene of any Bond Girl !!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Fiona Volpe.
  • Dang, this one's close.

Volpe
  • Fiona Volpe
    Ooooh....tough call!

I'm trying to think of their flaws to see who edges the other out. The only thing I can think of is how they were written in to the story.

Honey, if I were to find a weakness, just appears out of nowhere without explanation and does little to contribute to the story...but...who cares! She gets a "get out of jail free pass" for all I'm concerned.

Fiona: the only weakness I see in her is they killed her off way to soon in the movie--not her fault. BUT, she therefore doesn't leave as much of an impression the way Honey does...

So I'll have to go with Honey
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited July 2011 Posts: 823
    looks like Honey is losing - how can you folks pick ugly Fiona over Sexy Honey?

I hate to see what your girlfriends and wives look like!!

Face like a Pig!!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Yup, it's got to be... Volpe the Voluptuous...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    In a battle that wasn't as close as it was on paper, Fiona Volpe, who nearly lost to Vesper, defeated Honey Rider 15-8. Fiona joins Thunderball alum Domino in the semifinals. Will we have a Thunderball battle in the semis, or even the finals? Stay tuned.

OK, the final match of the quarterfinals and since I'm disappointed that Honey lost, we're having an old school battle today.

No, not really.

The first contestant has defeated Manuela, Pat Fearing and Sylvia Trench. Her mouth is just right to lay some trash on her opponent. Now coming out of the sewer with her highly trained rat army and representing From Russia With Love, here is Italy's Daniella Bianchi...

Tatiana Romanova

Tatiana's opponent defeated Nancy, Camille and Solitaire to advance to the quarterfinals. She would like to have her third main Bond girl on her list of victims. Coming to and from the seas with her highly trained army of Christmas Elves, from England, please welcome On Her Majesty's Secret Service's Diana Rigg...

Contessa Teresa di Vicenzo

Who will be the third 60s girl to advance to the semis? Vote now.

Didn't think I'd go a day without mentioning the Randomnator, did you?
    I would like to say after the ousting of the two best bond girls (honey and vesper) this competition is now irrelevant, We have only one 5 star girl left (and 2 2* Girls )so....

TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY,TRACY

(thats 12 votes because EVERY one else will vote for Tatiana)
    Tracy
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Tatiana.
    Tracy
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Tracy
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited July 2011 Posts: 23,578
    Tatiana because she's a Hitchcockian blonde and might very well be the only one in the Bond series.
    This gets tougher and tougher... Tatiana
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Tracy
    Tatiana
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited July 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Tracy Bond
    well this two were one of my favourites
    Tracy
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    YOU folks WHO voted Honey out! You are all traitors! I hate you all!! :-))

my vote for Tatiana
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Contessa Teresa di Vicenzo
    Tatiana
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Tracy every time... every time...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Tatiana fought the good fight, but fell to Tracy by a 10-6 count.

Your semi-finalists are:

Domino Durvall
    Fiona Volpe
    Tracy Bond
    Pam Bouvier

I'll start the semis tomorrow around 6PM my time (PST).
    That should be 26-8...... :)