Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    It's time for the Quarterfinals. It's time to turn the Elite Eight into the Final Four. We have four Connery girls and one girl remaining from everyone else not named Daniel Craig. At least one woman from the 60's will say goodbye. Daniel has hedged his bet on the girl of the 10's.

Let's begin.

The Randomnator wasted no time in calling shenanigans. One era will be eliminated at this time tomorrow. This also means a Connery matchup will take place later on.

Our first opponent has defeated recently deposed from Burma Wai Lin, deposed from the orchestra Kara Milovy and deposed from Planet Zukron Anya Amasova. With shotgun under the table and a prop plane for those pesky tankers, here is our first opponent. Representing the Dalton Era and from the good ol' USA, please welcome License to Kill's Carey Lowell...

Pam Bouvier

Which era will Pam face? This woman has eliminated Kissy Suzuki, Paula Kaplan and Magda. This woman will send the dogs out against Pam's shotgun and take her on with her helicopter. Representing the Moore era, and hailing from America's reluctant ally France, please welcome Moonraker's Corrine Clery...

Corrine Dufour

It's the last representative of the Dalton Era pitted against the last representative of the Moore Era. Who will the clock strike midnight for? Vote away chaps.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Corrine Dufour
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Pam
    Pam Bouvier
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Pam Bouvier
    Pam Bouvier
  • Pam Bouvier
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Corinne
    Crap vs. Crap

But Pam because she's got a gun :)
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 163
    Pam Bouvier
    Pam
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Pam.
    Pam
    These are 2 of my favourites which is annoying ...Pam.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Pam for me. Corrine is sexier, but Pam is stronger and..well...plenty sexy enough :X
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Corinne
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Pam Bouvier
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Pam! But why, oh why, did the randomator pair the weakest of 8 contestants against each other?
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Pam! But why, oh why, did the randomator pair the weakest of 8 contestants against each other?
    That's your opinion ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    And mine is that Pam ought to be out! come on Corrine
  • Corinne, easily :)
    And mine is that Pam ought to be out!
    May our numbers increase. B-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Corinne for she can show me to the hidden safe...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    In the battle of Cinderellas, Pam Bouvier has won the award for least likely to advance to the semifinals with a 14-6 victory over Corrine. Pam Bouvier is our first semifinalist and she'll have her legwork ahead cut out for her.

On to the next matchup. The Randomnator demands another battle of brunettes.

Our first matchup features a woman whom has snuffed out the Cigar Girl, knocked Holly Goodhead out of this world and took away Natalya's toys. This woman will attempt to singlehandedly knock out one film and unleash her poisonous spider eggs against her opponent. From Thunderball, please welcome the last remaining French woman, Claudine Auger...

Domino Durvall

Now for the other brunette. This woman has tortured Solange, poisoned Aki and threw Octopussy in the crocodile pond. An impressive run for this woman whom wants to crush the competition once again. She watched Domino defeat her castmate in the Third Round and vows to exact revenge. Here she comes now speeding down in her red Ferrari. From the Red Light District, please welcome GoldenEye's Famke Janssen...

Xenia Onatopp

Does Domino mix hot and cold to crush Xenia's dream of making the Final Four, or does Xenia have a steam seals Domino in the Soviet Graveyard?

Vote now for the second brunette to advance to the Final Four.

The cruel Randomnator looks forward to the next couple of days.
    Domino, no question.
    Domino, no question.
    Ditto. I vote for Domino as well.

http://www.toonpool.com/cartoons/Claudine Auger_46420#img9
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Domino Derval
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Domino It was a nice ride for Xenia, but she'll eat the dust this round.
    Domino
  • Domino