Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• LudsLuds MIA

I'm glad you said that lechero, it'll be our little secret.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Pam
  • Anya.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator

On first seeing this, I thought @Luds had lost his mind and voted for Anya! :0&
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur

On first seeing this, I thought @Luds had lost his mind and voted for Anya! :0&
    Perhaps we should revise his vote accordingly.... ;-)
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I think all you Brits who don't like Barbara are just jealous and bitter that she married one of the Beatles
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I think all you Brits who don't like Barbara are just jealous and bitter that she married one of the Beatles
    I'm not a Brit. I couldn't care less about the Beatles. And all I can say is... XXX phone home!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I am a brit, I hate the Beatles and Ringo is welcome to her.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Hmm, this turned out to be a rather testy match. But there is a winner. By a 10-7 count, the winner of this match is...

Pam Bouvier

Pam keeps the Dalton Era alive and advances to the quarter finals while Anya returns to her home planet, I mean to the loving arms of Ringo.

We are now down to 10 women.

I guaranteed everyone the next two matches would be good, so let's see who the cruel Randomnator has pitted against each other next.

Our first contestant defeated two other brunettes, Cigar Girl and Holly Goodhead to advance to the Sweet 16. Now this woman thirsts for a more formidable adversary. She wants to be the second French woman and second Thunderball woman to advance to the quarterfinals. Wearing a white bikini with spear gun in tow, please welcome Thunderball's Claudine Auger....

Domino Durvall

With the remaining women left in the third round, Domino is not going to have an easy go of it. Let's see who Domino's opponent is. This woman defeated Jenny Flex and Elektra King to advance to the third round. Not only does this woman have the pressure of facing Domino, her film is also undefeated in the tournament. Something has to give here. Please welcome the smoking hot Pole, the woman you want to body check, GoldenEye's Izabella Scorupco...

Natalya Simonova

Which girl has the better toys? Domino or Natalya? Vote now and we'll wrap up the third round with our final match tomorrow.

edited June 2011 Posts: 3,262
    We are now down to 10 women.

I guaranteed everyone the next two matches would be good, so let's see who the cruel Randomnator has pitted against each other next.
    Cruel indeed. No matter how you slice it, 2 of the remaining 4 great Bond girls in this round will disappear while Pam and Xenia will advance to the next round. :L

OK. Rant over.

For this matchup, I vote for the heroine from my all time favorite Bond film, TB's own gorgeously Gallic Domino Derval

http://www.obsessional.co.uk/cc auger.jpg
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Domino Derval
    Domino
    Domino
    Natalya
    Domino. Absolutely Domino. Always Domino. Did I mention I was voting for Domino?
    Domino.
    Domino
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Domino because I have something hot and something cold for her.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823
    how can a Brit hate the Beatles?

are you sure you are not Irish?

;-)

I take some Domino Effect!!
  • Domino
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    how can a Brit hate the Beatles?

are you sure you are not Irish?

;-)

I take some Domino Effect!!
    How? Very easy, in fact. And if you want to split hairs, i'm Welsh. ;-)

Oh, and before I forget, Domino.
    Domino

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Domino, even though it hurts to kiss Natalya good-bye
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited June 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Domino Durvall.
    Natalya
  • LudsLuds MIA
    edited June 2011 Posts: 1,986
    Domino. Good bye Natalya, it was a nice ride for you, but your time is over ;)
  • Oh, come on. 'I loove James soooo much' versus E.T. in the last round, and two of the best girls of the series in this round? >_>

Natalya takes it. Just.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Domino
    edited June 2011 Posts: 3,262
    Oh, come on. 'I loove James soooo much' versus E.T. in the last round, and two of the best girls of the series in this round? >_>
    My sentiments exactly(even though I'm kinder to "E.T." than many around here). Just wait 'til the Jane vs. Dame Diana matchup. :-(
    Natalya
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    GoldenEye's unbeaten streak has ended rather unceremoniously. Domino dominated Natalya by a 15-4 count. Domino joins castmate Fiona in the Great Eight while Natalya will cheer for cast mate Xenia from the Penalty Box.

We are now in the last match of the Third Round. It is a Battle of Brittania. If you're keeping track at home, you know this one is going to be a slugfest. As we get deeper into the tournament, the Randomnator gets crueler and crueler. But the Randomnator has seemed to have saved the best third round matchup for last.

Our first contestant defeated two formidable opponents in Helga Brandt and Naomi. Now she will face her toughest challenger yet. This woman will summon the strengths of the Thornbirds, Dr Quinn and her tarot cards. Coming down to the battlefield with her bladed death card, please welcome Live and Let Die's Jane Seymour...

Solitaire

Now let's welcome the last remaining entrant of the third round. This woman has handily vanguished the Angel of Death Nancy and the Angel of South American Ukranians Camille Montes. Summoning the strength of her Avengers and coming down the battlefield with her lucky skates, please welcome the Dame, the Countess, On Her Majesty's Secret Service's Diana Rigg...

Countess Tracy di Vicenzo

Two decorated and prolific actressess enter, but only one will leave. Who will grab the last spot in the quarterfinals? Vote now and come back for the results in 25ish hours.