Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

Sylvia--easily.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    The results are in and Italy gets its second woman in the Great 8. Tatiana wrote off Sylvia Trench with an 11-5 victory.

Get those eye drops and drool napkins ready gang, here's our next match. Our next two contestants are an eyefull and a handfull.

The first contestant got here by defeating CR's Valenka and the Gypsy Girls of FRWL. She knows how to make $ 5,000 simply by using her supple wrists. This lady is a fan of water sports and pervert conventions. Coming down to the Randomnator Arena with her loaded...um...dice. She's American born and Russian made. Here comes Diamonds Are Forever's Lana Wood...

Plenty O'Toole

Let's now welcome Plenty's opponent. This woman has done well in her first two matches. She defeated Golden Girl, Jill Masterson and the Original Femme Fatale, Ms. Taro. Arising from the sea, with her Jamaican shells in hand, please welcome the original Bond Girl, Dr. No's Ursula Andress...

Honey Rider

This match is guaranteed to be a knocker slobber, I mean slobberknocker.

Will Plenty unleash her killer crabs on Honey, or will Honey tweek Plenty's snake eyes. Begin the voting now.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Honey Rider!
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Honey
    Honey
    Honey
  • Plenty O'Toole!
    Plenty
    @007JamesBond
    WHAT??????:O

HONEY
    and again tought matchup
    Plenty
  • HONEY
    @007JamesBond
    WHAT??????:O

HONEY
    I think I was swayed after watching DAF last night.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Honey, of course
    Honey
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823
    Honey - because her sea shell is worth more than $50 in Miami!!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Plenty.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    No Contest! Honey 8->
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Honey because she keeps promising to meet underneath that mango tree.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Honey Ryder
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Honey
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    HONEY
  • Honey.
    "Undah neath da mango tree me Honey and me..."
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    I'll throw one Plenty's way, why not? (If only... :p )
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    An excellent turn out for this round with 21 voters. However, Honey Rider brought her cement clams with her and drowned Plenty O'Toole by a 16-5 count. At the halfway point of the third round, Fiona, Corrine, Tatiana and now Honey are headed to the quarterfinals.

The Randomnator says let's bring out the next two contestants.

Our first contestant has won rather convincingly in her first two matches with victories over Della Churchill and Christmas Jones. I'd say she's due for a challenge. A challenge she shall get. Making her way down with her army of female fighters is Roger Moore's main woman, the one, the only, Sweden's Maud Adams....

Octopussy

Maud's opponent is no victim bride or out of place nuclear physicist. This woman defeated two formidable foes in Solange and Aki. A proven tough woman who could easily crush Octopussy's hopes of advancing to the fourth round. Hailing from the Netherlands and making her way down with her army of screaming orgasms, please welcome GoldenEye's Famke Janssen...

Xenia Onatopp

So who will it be chaps? Will the Swedish Circus Ringmaster crash into Xenia's Palace in the Soviet graveyard or will the Canadian Captain Crusher ventilate Octopussy. Vote away and let's see who will be the 5th advancee to the semi-finals.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Octopussy
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Miss Octopussy Smythe
    Xenia by a squeeze

[1]
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 152
    Xenia Onatopp is the hotter candidate if that's how you're judging these girls.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Xenia looks really photoshopped!!

:O

I have to go with Octopussy!!

Meeeow!!

:-bd