Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• LudsLuds MIA
    Xenia Onatopp is the hotter candidate if that's how you're judging these girls.
    It's not just looks, it's the "best bond girl". Looks plays a part, each one can vote as they feel.
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 152
    Xenia Onatopp is the hotter candidate if that's how you're judging these girls.
    It's not just looks, it's the "best bond girl". Looks plays a part, each one can vote as they feel.
    Okay thanks for clarifying that. I've been voting strictly based on the hottness of the girls. Now it makes more sense to me why Honey Rider beat Plenty O'Toole. However, I still can't understand how Goodnight and XXX have made it as far as they have.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Xenia Onatopp
    Probably the most difficult of the choices so far in the tournament, if only because I don't particularly care for either character. Forced to choose, though, I go with Octopussy
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Xenia thighsdown. I mean handsdown.
    Xenia
    Xenia
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Xenia, please!
    Xenia
  • Octopussy
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Although I have never been a fan of Xenia, these photos you keep churning out...they make me feel all funny inside.

So, XENIA
  • LudsLuds MIA
    However, I still can't understand how ... XXX have made it as far as they have.
    Lots and lots of drug use by our voters ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited June 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Xenia Onatopp.
  • Xenia!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    A close battle to start with, but Xenia pulls away with an 11-5 victory over Octopussy. Xenia crushed Maud's and Sweden's hopes in one fell swoop.

Interesting stat of the day. The last four women to be eliminated have all lost with 5 votes.

On to the next matchup. This matchup will feature a last representative from a certain Bond's era. But first, we'll introduce the other character. This woman got into the Sweet 16 by defeating Penelope Smallbone and Tilly Masterson. You could argue this woman is out of this world. She loves her pyramids and escape pods. Please welcome the Mrs. Ringo Starr...Barbara Bach

Anya Amasova (Agent XXX)

Sorry, wrong picture. :">

There, much better.

As I said earlier, Anya's opponent is the last remaining woman from her Bond's era. That narrows it down to either Tracy or Pam. This woman has beaten Wai Lin and upset Kara. The cruel Randomnator has decided to save Tracy for later. So today, you will get Mrs. Richard Gere...Carey Lowell...

Pam Bouvier

It's Ringo vs Richard dressed as Cinderella today. Which hubby will ride the coat tails of his respective Bond girl? Vote now.

Note: You folks will have something to look forward to this weekend. The remaining women in the Third Round are Domino, Tracy, Solitaire and Natalya. No matter how it's sliced and diced, you're getting two good matchups to close out the third round.
    Pam
    Pam Bouvier by a long shot!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Pam evidently, in a matchup pinning beauty vs. the beast alien.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Pam by a mile
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823
    my vote is for:

http://www.moviemobsters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/XXX.jpg

what the heck do you folks have against Anya, anyway?

Mod edit: Eon/ MGM-copyrighted image changed to link
    Pam

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Pam because she dropped an s-bomb in LTK.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Pam.
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 57
    Anya Amasova

http://fungossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/barbara-bach-200x300.jpg

Mod edit: Eon/ MGM-copyrighted image changed to link
    Pam
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Anya, I'll have to say.
    XXX
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Anya a/k/a Agent Triple X
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Pam Bouvier!
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 161
    Triple X

The alien moniker is getting rather tiring, btw.