SKYFALL Trailers & TV Spots Thread

Comments

• edited October 2012 Posts: 19
    @marketto007 I put the downloaded video link in my original post. :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thank you Sir.
  • You are very welcome.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 3,277
    Three new German TV Spots.

SKYFALL - TVSpot30Ab - "Duty" - Ab 01. November im Kino!

SKYFALL - TVSpot20Im - "Words" - Ab 01. November im Kino!

SKYFALL - TVSpot20Im - "Duty" - Ab 01. November im Kino!
    edited October 2012 Posts: 3,277
    edit
  • Many thanks! These with the snippets of the new soundtrack have helped my Bond withdrawal.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It just keeps getting better. :D Thanks for the latest TV spots.
    Haha: wir töten Sie vorher! Great that German!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    The clips are great (thanks @Marketto007) but dubbing is just wrong (the voices are even more wrong), I feel like crying everytime I hear null null sieben :((
    LOL Sandy - actually Daniels german voice is pretty good and I don't cringe when hearing it, which means a lot. ;) But I will watch it in O-tone for sure.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Germanlady wrote:
    LOL Sandy - actually Daniels german voice is pretty good and I don't cringe when hearing it, which means a lot. ;) But I will watch it in O-tone for sure.

But the voice is completely different from Craig's and doesn't fit him. I guess it's because I come from a country that shows every film in original version. Even cartoons are released dubbed (afternoon, for kids who don't yet read) and original (night, for older "kids").
    I think half of an actor's presence and performance is in the voice and taking that away is sacrilege and a lack of respect towards the actor's work :(
    I disagree, the voice is fitting IMO - but maybe because I am used to it. DC's voice, of course, is awesome and special and he is doing a lot with it, so - on a whole, it can only be a letdown, but they could have done way worse.
  • Germanlady wrote:
    I disagree, the voice is fitting IMO - but maybe because I am used to it. DC's voice, of course, is awesome and special and he is doing a lot with it, so - on a whole, it can only be a letdown, but they could have done way worse.

Is the guy that dubs him in the trailers the same that dubs him in the films in Germany?

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Yes, it's always the same voice actor, Dietmar Wunder. He also dubs Adam Sandler (!), but with a modulated, nasal voice. I find Craig's actual voice much more impressive, which alone is enough to let me go and see it here in Germany in original language version.
    zebrafish wrote:
    Yes, it's always the same voice actor, Dietmar Wunder. He also dubs Adam Sandler (!), but with a modulated, nasal voice. I find Craig's actual voice much more impressive, which alone is enough to let me go and see it here in Germany in original language version.

Yes, of course, but Wonder is not bad.

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    What are the thoughts on the next trailer? I had my hopes for something about it last Friday. But appearently we didn't hear anything..
    We may have just had our theatrical trailer in July instead of September. Now those complaining of 'too little' marketing earlier on may think differently.

All we're awaiting now is the theatrical poster. That's it.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    The film is out in 17 days. I don't think we'll be getting anymore posters.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    All we're awaiting now is the theatrical poster. That's it.

Theatrical poster?
    US verison: http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img5/skyfall-usposter-slide-full.jpg
    UK version: http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/skyfall-uk-poster.jpg

Yes, I think these are the theatrical posters, I really doubt they would release a new poster so close to the release of the movie.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Where's the theatrical poster then? They always come without release dates. I've seen nothing of the sort yet.

On top of no music video it would be a joke.

EDIT: They've got release dates.

I'm still expecting something bigger. Just compare those to the last two film's posters.
  • Sony took down the "With Pleasure" spot from Youtube. But it still is up on Comingsoon.net. http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=95690
    Samuel001 wrote:
    They always come without release dates.

Always? http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/09/24/quantum-solace-final-poster.jpg
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Samuel001 wrote:
    They always come without release dates.

Always? http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/09/24/quantum-solace-final-poster.jpg

I'm just going by what @JamesPage has said.

If what you've posted is the final poster, then wow, that's the poorest since Licence To Kill in my view. So very bad and lazily thought up.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    The most logical thing would be to release the IMAX trailer this week, perhaps on Friday to push the last marketing boost just before the premiere!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Isn't the theatrical poster supposed to contain the artist of the theme song's name listed, along with the song title?
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited October 2012 Posts: 858
    the new TV special shows me 2 new things. 1) Mallory shooting, wich is, quite frankly, awesome, and:
    M in daylight, with a long coat. Could it be she's on the roof with Bond and Eve?
    Part 2 of the Hunger interview. Intersting on how he has to protect Bond on set and else...some honest inside look into the man

• gt007gt007 Station G
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    That "Duty" TV spot has to be my favorite thus far. His shots lining up with the score at the very end is phenomenal.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    So is it clear that we don't get neither a Thearatical poster or Trailer?