Last album you listened to?

1107108109110111113»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Gladys Knight & The Pips - Come Back And Finish What You Started

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Gladys Knight & The Pips - Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me (Audio)

Its been a long time since I listened to this group, this is greatness.
    edited April 30 Posts: 23,685
    Tomorrow Never Knows (2022 Mix)

When The Beatles created dance music and several other genres in one track..
    edited April 30 Posts: 23,685
    A Day In The Life (2017 Remix)

These remasters/mixes are astounding on these re issuers of the Red and Blue Albums.
    The Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine - Tonight Show with Johnny Carson 1974
    edited May 11 Posts: 23,685
    Paul Weller - Light Nights

Brilliant.
    edited May 11 Posts: 23,685
    Heroes and Villains (Stereo)

Masterpiece.
    I Can Hear Music
    Flight of the Rat (1995 Remaster)
    The Byrds - Have You Seen Her Face (Audio)

I love this track.
    edited May 19 Posts: 23,685
    The Byrds - Ballad of Easy Rider (Long Version)
    The Long And Winding Road (Naked Version / Remastered 2013)

Don't Let Me Down (Naked Version / Remastered 2013)

I prefer this version of Let it Be, the inclusion of one of my favorite tracks of all time is part of the reason. I was never a big fan of the Phil Spector over produced album (1970) that I first heard 40 odd years ago .
    The Long One (Comprising of ‘You Never Give Me Your Money’, ’Sun King’/’Mean Mr...

Let it Be had its high and low points, thankfully the Beatles last recorded studio Album Abbey Road was an absolute masterpiece in its entirety, one of the greatest albums of all times, it is my favorite album of all time.
    The Doors - L.A. Woman (Remastered)
    The Doors - Riders on the Storm

edited May 23 Posts: 23,685
    Motherless Children

Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
    Dazed and Confused (3/23/69 Top Gear) (Remaster)
    Rocky Raccoon (Remastered 2009)
    edited May 25 Posts: 23,685
    And I Love Her (Remastered 2009)

I am listening to the album on cassette and its so good on analog.
    Happiness Is A Warm Gun (Remastered 2009)