Your Bond Collection

1565758596062»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    wdyNbey.jpeg
    Just found and bought this whilst on my travels today. Made me chuckle.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    That's great, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns. I do love a meerkat! 😀
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Dragonpol wrote: »

I said to the lady who served me I only thought Meerkats did soft toys. It actually looks pretty good on one of my shelves, the figurine is around 34cm in height.

I said to the lady who served me I only thought Meerkats did soft toys. It actually looks pretty good on one of my shelves, the figurine is around 34cm in height.

It's great. I wonder what it was made for? Is it connected to the Compare the Meerkat ads?

It's great. I wonder what it was made for? Is it connected to the Compare the Meerkat ads?

I am not sure whether it is official merchandise, it appears to be made of clay or light weight porcelain.
    Maybe it's merchandise for the ODEON movie theaters in the UK.

I am not sure whether it is official merchandise, it appears to be made of clay or light weight porcelain.

It's nice anyway. It's the sort of thing I'd pick up myself if I saw it for sale anywhere! :)
    Gerard wrote: »

Good point I vaguely remember the adverts the Meerkats did regarding cinema tickets?
    Gerard wrote: »

Good point I vaguely remember the adverts the Meerkats did regarding cinema tickets?

Ah, yes. I remember that ad campaign now. It could well be something to do with that.

It's nice anyway. It's the sort of thing I'd pick up myself if I saw it for sale anywhere! :)

Anything Bond related I see in a shop I move fast lol
    edited May 6 Posts: 17,860

Anything Bond related I see in a shop I move fast lol

Same here, unless I have it already. Sometimes even that doesn't stop me. ;)
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    edited May 7 Posts: 3,117

Heh! I have a similar Bondian meerkat, but a bit smaller and chunkier. Also an aviator meerkat who looks like he's from the same model line as yours!

(I like meerkats and my family knows it.)
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Here's a fun thing I picked up while staying with a friend and fellow Bond fan. Tankard commemorating the 2007 graduating class from a local college. They had 3 so we got one each!

GMXBMq_W8AAjtU6.jpg
    Agent_99 wrote: »

Heh! I have a similar Bondian meerkat, but a bit smaller and chunkier. Also an aviator meerkat who looks like he's from the same model line as yours!

(I like meerkats and my family knows it.)

I did see the one you have online and a Connery Meerkat in a white tuxedo.
    CA04250.jpg?20210309033344
    Got to love the hair.