Your Bond Collection

Comments

• brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    My Brumm Bentley. I read somewhere that this is the exact one Little Lead Soldiers sells- they just paint 'em gray. Well, this one cost a lot less.

dEye0Y7.jpg
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited October 2023 Posts: 1,400
    (This first big box is the NTTD Triumph)
    LJnmYSf.jpg
    OjcCJV9.jpg
    q851kBF.jpg
    PsYejEK.jpg
    tcKISOr.jpg
    7nFvTdN.jpg
    0FSgMdo.jpg
    sngYEuF.jpg
    AHyKJSP.jpg
    2whCDG8.jpg
    LR2dfQp.jpg
    BVCGSfB.jpg
    TNIPHBm.jpg
    sto5Hpx.jpg
    grKKJkD.jpg
    qo2jgVa.jpg
    dEye0Y7.jpg
    Y6JRuwD.jpg
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I love the Bentley, @brinkeguthrie - so small and so detailed! And I grinned at M popping out of the mug :)
    Really love that Bentley.

Does anyone have the 1:2 Golden Gun replica they sell on 007.com?

If so, Is it any good?
  • edited October 2023 Posts: 6,677
    Does anyone have this?

007Store_gun_5000x.jpg?v=1691160093

Is it any good?

https://007store.com/collections/james-bond-prop-replicas/products/james-bond-golden-gun-prop-replica?variant=43254381674651

It being a 1:2 replica turns me off a bit. And the pricing, for that scale...
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Univex wrote: »
    Does anyone have this?

007Store_gun_5000x.jpg?v=1691160093

Is it any good?

https://007store.com/collections/james-bond-prop-replicas/products/james-bond-golden-gun-prop-replica?variant=43254381674651

It being a 1:2 replica turns me off a bit. And the pricing, for that scale...

Yeah it's quite pricey and doesn't look that good, and the scale isn't the best.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Just found this set for £0.75 in a charity shop, I ended up giving them addtional money, it makes a nice display item with my other Bond novel boxset.
    jVDmtrh.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Just found this set for £0.75 in a charity shop, I ended up giving them addtional money, it makes a nice display item with my other Bond novel boxset.
    jVDmtrh.jpg

Those vintage Bond novel boxsets are worth a lot more than that! Nice find!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2023 Posts: 23,356
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    jVDmtrh.jpg

Those vintage Bond novel boxsets are worth a lot more than that! Nice find!

That is what i said to the shop keeper so gave her a few extra pounds, she said it was cheap because they were grubby. when i got home the superficial dirt came off straight away.
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Another FRWL custom steelbook in the works. Three of them, actually: one for me, one for my friend the steelbook maker and another one for the creator of this wonderful art, Jeff Marshall himself :)
    image.png.e1a6bbe57c14d48035e01662d9fae6ed.png
    jVDmtrh.jpg

Did you know that there was only ever one gun used in the 'Girls and Guns' covers? It was painted different each side and used at different angles.
    Well, that's what someone told me.

R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    Another FRWL custom steelbook in the works. Three of them, actually: one for me, one for my friend the steelbook maker and another one for the creator of this wonderful art, Jeff Marshall himself :)

Stunning!
    jVDmtrh.jpg

Did you know that there was only ever one gun used in the 'Girls and Guns' covers? It was painted different each side and used at different angles.

Looking at the art work it becomes apparent though they did move the gun around to give it a different look each time.
  • JustJamesJustJames London
    jVDmtrh.jpg

Looking at the art work it becomes apparent though they did move the gun around to give it a different look each time.

I will have to dig out my LALD — I am not sure it is the golden gun on that one.
    JustJames wrote: »
    jVDmtrh.jpg

I will have to dig out my LALD — I am not sure it is the golden gun on that one.

There are only 4 books in the mini boxset I bought FRWL, GF, OHMSS and TMWTGG.
    Wasn't Live and Let Die never given the 'girls and guns' treatment, because there was a movie tie-in paperback in print at the same time?
    I think there's a 76% chance I'm miss-remembering this, so be kind when you put me right.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    R1s1ngs0n wrote: »

God this is awesome. I wish I had a friend the steelbook maker!
    Their are some great collections there folks. :-bd
    I just found this wooden desk plaque in a charity shop, it made me chuckle, i had to buy it...

9KIXgUL.jpg
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I just found this wooden desk plaque in a charity shop, it made me chuckle, i had to buy it...

Perfect!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    jVDmtrh.jpg

I have the set of those. I was surprised to see Colonel Sun included. Even for those editions, £0.75 is way under value.
    Agent_99 wrote: »

Perfect!

Thank you, it found a nice home on one of my shelves.
    jVDmtrh.jpg

I have the set of those. I was surprised to see Colonel Sun included. Even for those editions, £0.75 is way under value.

I gave the lady £3 I said to her that she was selling them way too cheap.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    MY FACTORY ENTERTAINMENT GOLDEN GUN REPLICA

Posted on my new youtube channel

Very nice! I wonder what the cost will be?
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.

Coins are available as gold proof, silver proof and brilliant uncirculated editions, with prices starting from £14.50.

And the 2oz Gold Proof limited edition will set you back £5,305.00 per coin

Coins are available as gold proof, silver proof and brilliant uncirculated editions, with prices starting from £14.50.

And the 2oz Gold Proof limited edition will set you back £5,305.00 per coin

I think I'll go with the £14.50 one. ;)
  • LucknFateLucknFate 007 In New York
    edited November 2023 Posts: 1,430
    Interesting to highlight YOLT with italicized title and vehicle/actor feature, and not maybe FRWL which is an actual anniversary year (1963-2023), or to note the 60th with Dr. No (1962) etc. And I guess they would never go with Lazenby lol.

I'd wager a significant sum that the 70s are maybe the Lotus, though I'm not sure how they'll wedge Roger's face clearly in there. Perhaps the shot of him sitting on the Lotus.

bond-cars-3x2.jpg

1980s better be Dalton. I'd like them to use this shot:
    Best-Bond-Cars-Aston-Martin-Living-Daylights-Gear-Patrol.jpg?resize=768:*

90s, who cares?
  • LucknFateLucknFate 007 In New York
    edited November 2023 Posts: 1,430