TV Alerts

1373839404143»

Comments

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    With Dr Who and Eurovision on BBC 1 they’re giving up a bit there: just bung an old Bond on! :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Have you guys watched NTTD on TV? I imagine the whole experience surpasses the 3-hour mark what with all the ads.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Have you guys watched NTTD on TV? I imagine the whole experience surpasses the 3-hour mark what with all the ads.

Not with all the cuts ITV usually make to Bond 😁
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »

Which is ridiculous when Bond is often aired after the watershed. saying that if ITV cut out Bond dying in NTTD I would approve lol
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 4 Posts: 14,048
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Brutal.
    Yesterday, I watched the show Invitation au Voyage on Arte, and for the third time (after Bond in Tyrol and Bond in Jamaica), they did a report on Bond, this time Bond in Portugal (more specifically Estoril). First, by talking about how Bond was born, and his link to famous spy Dusko Popov (yes, Fleming and him met in Estoril), and then about the movie OHMSS. If it's not region-locked, you can watch it here :

https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/120368-001-A/james-bond-l-atout-glamour-de-la-riviera-portugaise/