BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• edited July 2012 Posts: 12,506
    Ok here it is...one week hence folks...
    whitecat4.jpg?t=1341442893

\:D/

The animal REBOOT of the classic film "Psycho!" Taking bookings now! ;)
  • Keep em coming...
    John Glen's outside..
    As 'spirit guides' go, this ones a bit unnerving.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Frank the bird had tired of hearing his owners talk about their failed sex lives, so he flew the coop. After living out on his own for a few weeks he came into contact with Blofeld's cat Tiddles, who teased him, and made him malicious. One day, the cat's jokes went too far, and in a fit of rage Frank tried to peck Tiddles's eyes out, only to be blocked by the thick sheet of glass between them. Though he was miles away from them, Frank knew on that day that his owners were right all along after truly understanding how hard it was to get some pussy."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,474
    Jack Nicholson as 'The White Cat' in the animal reboot of 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.'

Wow, hadn't even noticed someone else did an 'animal reboot to a classic film' joke already. Apologies, @RogueAgent!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Tiddles wasn't cought by the British after Blofeld's demise, but his drug trafficing and AlQuida support got him in Guantanamo Bay, where the guards weren't the only ones torturing him..
  • *bump*
  • Last call, judging tomorrow.
    The Pussy and The Pecker II
    This time it's personal!
  • Last call...anymore?
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 886
    Well judgment day is upon us..the entries for the CatCon seem to get less and less every week, hopefully it'll pick up..nevertheless some great entries and a hearty thank you for everyone who bothered to enter. =D>
    A family size packet of Kit Kats for the runners up (the bag has been opened and a few eaten but so what). All I have.

<b><font color=purple size = 4 face="Arial Black">3rd Place</font></b>
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">Kerim</b>
    "Watch the birdie you bastard. Why did I just call myself a bastard"?
    - What you do in your own home is of no concern to me. ;)

<b><font color=blue size = 4 face="Arial Black">2nd Place</font></b>
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">Virage</b>
    The Pussy and The Pecker II
    This time it's personal!

- Can't be any worse than Jaws 4 :-S (unless of course Denise Richards is in it, then it would be).

(*)<b><font color=red size = 4 face="Arial Black">WINNER</font></b> (*)
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">Anon</b>
    'As 'spirit guides' go, this ones a bit unnerving.'
    - I used to have one of those, I think it's now lodged behind my mini bar. :D

So over to you @Anon, I'll give you a couple of days to find a pic and post it..let me know if I can be of any help.

Take it away... <:-P
    Cheers. Close, but no KitKat.

Anyway. Here is a cat-based photograph that I found on the internet somewhere.
    Let the humourousness begin (or continue).

black-cat-cat-cute-persian-cat-sweet-kitten-amplt3-Favim.com-185893_large.jpg

Has to be a white cat...as in Blofelds cat? Doing something unusual or funny.
    Pls change.

Really? There's tabbies and all sorts so far. At least it's a persian...

Go on, look the cute little fella again. Won't you see past the colour of his fur?
    Perhaps i should not have dyed my locks afterall? People are upset Ernst! ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited July 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Tiddles new camoflage as a chimney sweep worked quite well, but he couldn't stop coughing up sooty furballs.

OR

Tiddles hoped that the ink used for his new Nighttime Ninja disguise would eventually wash off. He was tired of tripping over himself in the dark.
    Chim Chimery Chim Chimery Chim Chim chero
    I go up a chimany and I'm covered in sh-
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,629
    "Names are for vetenarians baby. You all take that honky tonk cat out back and spay him".
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Medical journals will advise you to consult your doctor if your pussy becomes black in color..."
    Ok, the next winners pic please, white cats only. That's the challenge. That's the point.
    If I let all kinds in, it'll be a free for all.
    Thanks.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,474
    @danslittlefinger, so what I'm getting from this is, we aren't allowed to use a black pussy, correct?

:))
    "Obama cat." :|
    "Bowties are cool"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @danslittlefinger, so what I'm getting from this is, we aren't allowed to use a black pussy, correct?

For God's sake people, don't use any cats named Rosie, May Day or Jinx.
    Kerim wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

For God's sake people, don't use any cats named Rosie, May Day or Jinx.

How about Thumper?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    White is fine; I just remember we used a tabby before ...
    Creasy47 wrote:

Correct. That's the rule. It's not hard to adhere too...it's been easy so far.
    Thanks.

• Judging pls.
    I completely forgot about this.