The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Connery looks great in the Naval uniform.
    Bernard Lee looks great. I always thought after this film he would look considerably older.
    I love the sumo wrestling sequence.
    Connery's toupee is looking a bit odd in shots.
    Hmm. I think I prefer the NSNA rug to this one, actually.
    Every time I'd go down a slide as a kid I pretended to be Connery as he's dropped into Tanaka's office.
    Love this scene.
    This one has some of the most beautiful cinematography. Wonderful stuff.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    LTK Love the variation on the gun barrel theme, this film means business.

The score to this film has grown on me over the years.

This film is ahead of its time.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Dalton is badass as Bond, some great action here in the PTS.

Lupe, I like her.
    Love the shot of Bond running through the grass its like Superman running before take off lol
    Sanchez is smug thinking he has escaped, underrated villain.
    Love Sanchez plane wing scraping the run way as it takes off great touch.
    'Lets go Fishing' cue theme...
    Some great shots as bond descends onto the plane.

The sky dive scene is epic, great piece of music that accompanies it.
    Christopher Nolan clearly liked this scene.
    Totally awesome entrance to a wedding.
    Cue Gladys Knight great theme.
    When I watched this at the cinema it was jarring at first as it was a departure though I grew to love the film.
    Love the shot of Sanchez plane just lent against the building :))
    They dumped that plane on its front end.
    Killifer is such a slime ball you just know he will go for the money.
    edited October 2021 Posts: 23,530
    Della does seem very friendly with Bond.
    Bond looks like he want to Kill Killifer on first meeting. A bit of foreshadowing.
    I love how bright this film is, it looks great in HDR on my FireTV.
    Sanchez escape certainly homage in Mission Impossible 3.
    'He was married once, though it was a long time ago' great moment.
    The greatest actor of all time Anthony Zerbe.

I like the loyalty trait that Sanchez has and Bond exploits it well.
    I like the dynamic of distrust between the main villain and sub villains in this film.
    Bond is always great when it goes back to Fleming, brutal fate for Felix.

'Della'

BOND IS OUT ON HIS OWN AND OUT FOR REVENGE
    Dalton is so good in this film, so wish he had made more Bond movies.
    Not many people get out of this film alive.