The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Dalton is so good in this film, so wish he had made more Bond movies.

Dalton's Bond got me through my high school years. I watched LTK countless times. At least once every two weeks.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    The shot of Bond through the Aquarium looks great when under attack.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Beware of Electric Eel
    Killifer... Bond kill the son of a...
    edited October 2021 Posts: 23,376
    Never try to temp Bond with money... bye Killifer.

Daltons expression as Killifer gets attacked by the shark, totally ruthless.
    Love this M scene, a precurser of sorts to another M scene.
    Every time I watch this film I always think I have ranked it too low.
    Bond infiltrates the Wavecrest Bond does look dangerous in these scenes.
    Lupe sometimes gets a bad rap though I like her.
    Sharky is dead you can almost see Bonds brain combust when he sees him.
    I like Lupe, too.
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    I like Lupe, too.

Took a short break to listen to NTTD score for the 30th time :))

Lupe is great
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

I still haven't heard the soundtrack for NTTD. I have a feeling it will be a classic!
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

I still haven't heard the soundtrack for NTTD. I have a feeling it will be a classic!

I bought it last week though it is available also on Youtube, it gets better every time i listen to it though i have seen the film so i know where the themes fit relative to what is going on.

This track give nothing away, its one of my favourites from the score.

I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

I bought it last week though it is available also on Youtube, it gets better every time i listen to it though i have seen the film so i know where the themes fit relative to what is going on.

Quite Bondian.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

More Arnold than Newman as far as modern Bond goes thankfully. I was never a fan of Newman.
    Don't listen to the entire score if you have not seen the film.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

More Arnold than than Newman as far as modern bond goes thankfully. I was never a fan of Newman.

Yeah. I thought SF was okay, but SP was a major letdown.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

More Arnold than than Newman as far as modern bond goes thankfully. I was never a fan of Newman.

SP was very lazy and repeated too much.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.

When will you see NTTD?
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.

When will you see NTTD?

Friday. I'm hearing extremely positive things about it as well as fan ending negativity. I'm intrigued and going in with an open mind.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.

When will you see NTTD?

Friday. I'm hearing extremely positive things about it as well as fan ending negativity. I'm intrigued and going in with an open mind.

I loved the film and I hated SF and SP, I think NTTD is as good as CR.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.

When will you see NTTD?

That' s great! I'm really excited. Been planning my entire week around this, even taking a day off, getting my car worked on, etc. Don't want any obstacles in my way of seeing NTTD.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.

When will you see NTTD?

That' s great! I'm really excited. Been planning my entire week around this, even taking a day off, getting my car worked on, etc. Don't want any obstacles in my way of seeing NTTD.

I hope you enjoy it, I was locked in from the start and just went along for the ride, I think in years to come it will be top tier Bond.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.

When will you see NTTD?

I hope you enjoy it, I was locked in from the start and just went along for the ride, I think in years to come it will be top tier Bond.

Excellent. Too bad I can't do a "comments" on Friday as I watch for the first time. That would be too distracting for myself and other audience members.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.

When will you see NTTD?

Excellent. Too bad I can't do a "comments" on Friday as I watch for the first time. That would be too distracting for myself and other audience members.

It occured to me today to do a comments whilst I remember for NTTD lol then thought I would have to put every comment in spoiler tags.
    I like Lupe, too.

Lupe is great

Quite Bondian.

Exactly.

When will you see NTTD?

It occured to me today to do a comments whilst I remember for NTTD lol then thought I would have to put every comment in spoiler tags.

Haha! I guess we'll have to wait for the Blu-ray then.
    Looking forward to hearing your views on NTTD, ToTheRight! Watched it a second time last night!
    Am afraid am not as enthusiastic as Fire_and_Ice_Returns! A watchalong with ye when its released on bluray would interesting to say the least!
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Looking forward to hearing your views on NTTD, ToTheRight! Watched it a second time last night!
    Am afraid am not as enthusiastic as Fire_and_Ice_Returns! A watchalong with ye when its released on bluray would interesting to say the least!

That would be wonderful. I enjoyed NTTD, and hope to see it again this week, schedule and budget permitting. Got laid off from a job last week, which has made things challenging.