The Where Are You Seeing NO TIME TO DIE Thread - Tickets On Sale September 13

Comments

• edited September 2021 Posts: 3,164
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Just bought my tickets for the BFI IMAX :D
    Mate rebook to Cineworld Leicester Square asap... 😝 (Unless you really want that legroom haha)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    antovolk wrote: »
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Just bought my tickets for the BFI IMAX :D
    Mate rebook to Cineworld Leicester Square asap... 😝 (Unless you really want that legroom haha)
    Haha it's cool I don't mind :D
    It seems like a great sign for the film here in Germany! Even the multiplex had serious amounts of seats already booked by the time I had gotten through their stupid system at like 0:25 am...

Yep. Here in Hamburg several screenings in dozens of cinemas are almost sold out only 90 minutes after the ticket sale started in the middle of the night.
    Vue ( including Manchester Printworks) now finally up as well!
    Secured mine for the midnight show at Printworks, followed by the Thursday night ar OLS...BRING IT gonna be such a crazy day
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    Got my ticket this morning at my local Odeon. I'm not going to the midnight showing but the first morning one instead. Exciting!!!
    Booked. BFI IMAX 11.50am Thurs 30th and then Odeon Lec Sq Sat 9th Oct.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Booked my tickets this morning at 0:07 hrs. In my small town in Germany (80 K inhabitants), sales are slow. The big screen theater on premiere day is only booked to roughly half capacity by now.
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Booked my tickets this morning at 0:07 hrs. In my small town in Germany (80 K inhabitants), sales are slow. The big screen theater on premiere day is only booked to roughly half capacity by now.

Half capacity sold 2,5 weeks before the release is very good, I would say.
  • Got tickets for my nearest IMAX in Cheltenham on the Thursday night, then 10am on the Friday at my local Vue in Stroud. To say I'm excited is an understatement.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 1,351
    Ok, in the light of day, apparently the film isn't totally sold out in my local theatre. Their booking system just completely crapped out last night. Much less turn-out for opening night in my city than I had previously reported... But like @Klaus_Doberman says, there was a serious chunk sold and they have been on sale for half a day, so not too bad.

Edit: On the bright side: I get to go to my preferred theatre..
  • Ticket booked for opening Thursday at Showcase Lux in Southampton, and Friday night with mates in London
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    It seems like a great sign for the film here in Germany! Even the multiplex had serious amounts of seats already booked by the time I had gotten through their stupid system at like 0:25 am...

Yep. Here in Hamburg several screenings in dozens of cinemas are almost sold out only 90 minutes after the ticket sale started in the middle of the night.

Last night around 00:01, I booked mine at the Savoy (the only theatre in Hamburg to feature original versions without dubbing) for the local premiere on 30 September, and as my wife will still be on a bicycling vacation with her sister that night, I also booked two seats for 4 October when she'll be back. Only the third time I'll watch a Bond film several times in quick succession. The first was three viewings of LALD in 1974, the second was SF.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Great seeing some of you already purchasing tickets - it's almost here! Barely two weeks left and we'll start to get some first reactions, that's real exciting.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I am a bit confused. Imdb says the Norwegian premiere is Oct 1st, but there is no confirmation at the local cinema, or any pre-sale yet.
    I am a bit confused. Imdb says the Norwegian premiere is Oct 1st, but there is no confirmation at the local cinema, or any pre-sale yet.

It's weird, Google generically returns an October 8th release date for Norway but IMDB does indeed list the 1st of October, so I'm not sure.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Creasy47 wrote: »

It's weird, Google generically returns an October 8th release date for Norway but IMDB does indeed list the 1st of October, so I'm not sure.

I have also seen mid-November, but that info is gone. Guess I will just have to wait and see.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I have also seen mid-November, but that info is gone. Guess I will just have to wait and see.

Sounds like a wait and see approach. Hopefully you'll have a better idea by the end of this week or next.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Out of curiosity does all of North America need to wait until the 17th or is that just the US?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Out of curiosity does all of North America need to wait until the 17th or is that just the US?
    Nothing today for Canada as of now, so presumably all of NA will have to wait until Friday.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Anxious for Friday!
    edited September 2021 Posts: 40,456
    On the off chance something changes earlier, for whatever reason, I've been checking my local cinema once or twice a day in hopes of snagging tickets as soon as I can. Sadly, the one I'll be seeing NTTD at doesn't have reserved seating, so I'll have to get there early enough to get a good spot.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    jake24 wrote: »
    Nothing today for Canada as of now, so presumably all of NA will have to wait until Friday.

Ah right, that's interesting since I thought they're Universal and not UA. Maybe to not cause confusion with tickets going on sale in the US later? Thanks for the info!
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Jan1985 wrote: »

Last night around 00:01, I booked mine at the Savoy (the only theatre in Hamburg to feature original versions without dubbing) for the local premiere on 30 September, and as my wife will still be on a bicycling vacation with her sister that night, I also booked two seats for 4 October when she'll be back. Only the third time I'll watch a Bond film several times in quick succession. The first was three viewings of LALD in 1974, the second was SF.

It's the best, but not the only theatre to feature original versions without dubbing.
    The Abaton and the Zeise only feature NTTD in englisch with german subtitles.
    The Cinemaxx (Vue)-chain and the UCI-chain offer at least one original version screening each day.

By the way: the local Hamburg premiere will be on the 28th (at the same time as the London World Premiere) with red carpet live footage shown. But you could only win (not buy) tickets via BILD (https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/unterhaltung/kino/kind-und-familie/bildplus-gewinnspiel-sehen-sie-den-neuen-bond-vor-kinostart-77467238,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html).
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    My Daughter bought me for my Birthday which is the Bond release date. A ticket
    to one of the midnight showings. I'm starting to get excited :D
  • Booked for the afternoon on the 30th, evening of the 30th with friends and on 2nd October in IMAX.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 6,803
    Got my ticket today, for the 30th at 8pm, IMAX screening!
    I actually thought I was having an out of body experience, Is this really happening?, Am I actually booking tickets for the New Bond movie right now????
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    I hate that I have wait until the 8th. I'm gonna go dark on these forums and all social media from the last week of September to after I see it.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Got my ticket today, for the 30th at 8pm, IMAX screening!
    I actually thought I was having an out of body experience, Is this really happening?, Am I actually booking tickets for the New Bond movie right now????
    Uhhhh, no... it's not really that new any more...
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,630
    In the U.S., it looks like there will be early screenings of NTTD on Wednesday, October 6th on IMAX screens.

https://www.fandango.com/no-time-to-die-early-access-screenings-2021-225605/movie-overview?date=2021-10-06
    In the U.S., it looks like there will be early screenings of NTTD on Wednesday, October 6th on IMAX screens.

https://www.fandango.com/no-time-to-die-early-access-screenings-2021-225605/movie-overview?date=2021-10-06

Damn shame they're so far away from me or I'd be headed there for an early screening.