No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Updated IMAX poster (somewhere in Washington DC)

X8KQ0k0.jpg

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    The Bond podcast just dropped a 2 min ‘coming soon’ teaser podcast: out on Sept 9th.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    mtm wrote: »
    The Bond podcast just dropped a 2 min ‘coming soon’ teaser podcast: out on Sept 9th.

Link? I've forgotten their twitter handle.

Link? I've forgotten their twitter handle.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/no-time-to-die-the-official-james-bond-podcast/id1532875925

But I can't find the twitter handle. James King is the host

Contraband wrote: »
    Updated IMAX poster (somewhere in Washington DC)

X8KQ0k0.jpg

I love that poster
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    Not sure if this has been shared yet! It's underway now!
    With some new BTS as well
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    silva13 wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been shared yet! It's underway now!

The shot of Safin at 1:05 seems to show seaweed or his famed algae, set out to dry on what appear to be bamboo drying racks.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    That's a really fun vid: the audio is different to the version released on podcast apps too.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Cheers @silva13, some nice details in there.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,483
    That looks great can't wait.
    Has anyone seen any advertising for Being James Bond on Apple TV? There's no mention of the doc at all on the platform
    Screenshot-20210906-125357-Instagram.jpg
    This image of Léa gives me the feeling on Tracy in OHMSS when she's in the Alpine salon with Blofeld
  • Screenshot-20210906-125357-Instagram.jpg
    This image of Léa gives me the feeling on Tracy in OHMSS when she's in the Alpine salon with Blofeld

Looks like Primo is next to her ?

h1zUXqE.jpg
    8702tnH.jpg
    xtdkWfx.jpg
    JrIH34W.jpg
    jI05eAZ.jpg
    b52DOi2.jpg
    V2p5ovB.jpg
    1Tuzzpe.jpg
    v2B3V4t.jpg
    ZEiWSjL.jpg
    vDlM0J6.jpg
    O6QDa4a.jpg
    oKyn5Ax.jpg
    figBMm8.jpg
    Zjq8hsJ.jpg
    Dear lord, EON is just spitting out campaign stuff. Relaunch of the Omega watch marketing

A new OMEGA campaign has been launched which reveals 007’s new timepiece in action in No Time To Die. The new commercial shows Bond use his grade 2 titanium watch, the OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition, which Q has given some of his signature modifications to. The real-life watch is now available to customers with the same military inspiration, lightweight design and vintage touches.

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Dear lord, EON is just spitting out campaign stuff. Relaunch of the Omega watch marketing

A new OMEGA campaign has been launched which reveals 007’s new timepiece in action in No Time To Die. The new commercial shows Bond use his grade 2 titanium watch, the OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition, which Q has given some of his signature modifications to. The real-life watch is now available to customers with the same military inspiration, lightweight design and vintage touches.

Has Whishaw recorded his lines especially for the ad? They sound a bit dropped-in somehow- I wonder if they're not trying to make it seem like there's more dialogue in the film about the watch than there actually is.
    In terms of the podcasts, are we immediately going to get Podcast 1 and 2 on September 9? Seeing as there is only 4 weeks to go until September 30th?
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 3,164
    FYI for those in London, the Leica Gallery on Duke Street will be having the NTTD exhibit from Friday the 10th (there will be a private launch event on the 9th). In LA, the exhibit will also be available for public view from the 10th https://leicagalleryla.com/upcoming-exhibitions/
    Don't forget to watch the documentary Being James Bond

"It will be available for free to Apple TV customers in over 30 countries and regions from September 7 through October 7."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Excellent, I didn't know the date was as soon as tomorrow. I'll certainly check it out with this free Apple TV subscription I have for the time being.
  • Goldeneye1994Goldeneye1994 Milford, Michigan
    Anybody have a link to the podcast on Spotify? I tried looking for it and couldn't find it.
    Anybody have a link to the podcast on Spotify? I tried looking for it and couldn't find it.

It's apparently this:

https://open.spotify.com/show/6KkTjZSN8hlvnOf9EH6717

However it seems to be down right now. The only podcast link that is up right now is the Apple one here, but all the episodes have been currently deleted or removed temporarily:

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/no-time-to-die-the-official-james-bond-podcast/id1532875925
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Excellent, I didn't know the date was as soon as tomorrow. I'll certainly check it out with this free Apple TV subscription I have for the time being.

Yes I have one of those too; can’t see myself paying to subscribe- there’s nothing on there! :)
    I can’t work out if you need Apple TV or you can just watch it through iTunes. It’s all a bit confusing now.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Yes I have one of those too; can’t see myself paying to subscribe- there’s nothing on there! :)
    I can’t work out if you need Apple TV or you can just watch it through iTunes. It’s all a bit confusing now.

I want to check out The Mosquito Coast but other than that, it's a graveyard of content.

It seems Apple TV + is the subscription service that will carry Being James Bond. No actual, physical Apple TV will be required thankfully.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I will try the thing about going to space in the 60s, that's supposed to be good. I was enjoying Ted Lasso but I think it's run out of steam a bit.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 847
    Hope you don't need Itune or need anything to download/register...Would piss me off (and I'm sure I not will be the only one).
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    There’s a lot of really good original content on AppleTV+
    antovolk wrote: »
    FYI for those in London, the Leica Gallery on Duke Street will be having the NTTD exhibit from Friday the 10th (there will be a private launch event on the 9th). In LA, the exhibit will also be available for public view from the 10th https://leicagalleryla.com/upcoming-exhibitions/

@antovolk Do you have a source regarding London? Can't find any info at all anywhere.
    BTW: Being James Bond is already streaming in Australia (time zone)
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,494
    BTW: Being James Bond is already streaming in Australia (time zone)

Watching it now. Thus far really enjoying it. Craig is very candid and honest about the toll the role has taken on his personal life and physical well being.

And to those wondering, yet there is new footage from NTTD, including Daniel's final ever scene as James Bond.