No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited July 2021 Posts: 5,834
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    I think it'll be similar to Spectre. They have a job to do this time though, to make her a real true love of Bond's and a more rounded character in general
    To be honest, everything we've seen so far has convinced me more than Spectre did haha :D And I think the relationship will just benefit from not having to be set up.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    Since62 wrote: »
    Has Belgium become a hot spot for international cinematic premieres ? I've wanted to go, and this would add an interesting aspect.

Not that I know of. ;) But it's tradition for films to open on a Wednesday here, so it was either going to be the 29th of September or the 6th of November.
    Personally, I think the first screenings might take place here at 0:07 AM, which means it's technically the 30th as well.
    Because everything is already being set for that October release. Why complicate it by changing the release date AGAIN?

It's just buying advertising space, I don't see what is so hard.

And I don't see a big world premiere being organised, not with the Delta variant ravaging England right now and 100,000 cases a day predicted.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    edited July 2021 Posts: 8,000
    Someone wrote: »
    Because everything is already being set for that October release. Why complicate it by changing the release date AGAIN?

And I don't see a big world premiere being organised, not with the Delta variant ravaging England right now and 100,000 cases a day predicted.

Sounds like it ought to be pushed back rather than ahead.
    Not sure if this has been discussed before - but there was a glitch on Apple Music last night when I searched for NTTD. For a short amount of time it detailed all of the track listing for the soundtrack, having got over my initial excitement , I then realised every track bar gunbarrel was unavailable to play. Does this mean the soundtrack / potential audio tracks cues are about to drop?

1 Gun Barrel
    2 Matera
    3 Message From An Old Friend
    4 Square Escape
    5 Someone Was Here
    6 Not What I Expected
    7 What Have You Done?
    8 Shouldn’t We Get To Know Each Other First
    9 Cuba Chase
    10 Back to MI6
    11 Good To Have You Back
    12 Lovely To See You Again
    13 Home
    14 Norway Chase
    15 Gearing Up
    16 Poison Garden
    17 The Factory
    18 I’ll Be Right Back
    19 Opening The Doors
    20 Final Ascent
    21 No Time To Die

• phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Not sure if this has been discussed before - but there was a glitch on Apple Music last night when I searched for NTTD. For a short amount of time it detailed all of the track listing for the soundtrack, having got over my initial excitement , I then realised every track bar gunbarrel was unavailable to play. Does this mean the soundtrack / potential audio tracks cues are about to drop?

1 Gun Barrel
    2 Matera
    4 Square Escape
    5 Someone Was Here
    6 Not What I Expected
    7 What Have You Done?
    9 Cuba Chase
    10 Back to MI6
    11 Good To Have You Back
    13 Home
    14 Norway Chase
    15 Gearing Up
    16 Poison Garden
    17 The Factory
    18 I’ll Be Right Back
    19 Opening The Doors
    20 Final Ascent
    21 No Time To Die

It's been known for a while. Many of use are already trying to decipher the order and meaning of these tracks.

1 Gun Barrel
    2 Matera
    4 Square Escape
    5 Someone Was Here
    6 Not What I Expected
    7 What Have You Done?
    9 Cuba Chase
    10 Back to MI6
    11 Good To Have You Back
    13 Home
    14 Norway Chase
    15 Gearing Up
    16 Poison Garden
    17 The Factory
    18 I’ll Be Right Back
    19 Opening The Doors
    20 Final Ascent
    21 No Time To Die

That's been the case since last October - having the OST available on pre order and the Gunbarrel track avaiable in full
  • Sounds like it ought to be pushed back rather than ahead.
    If that were to happen "fingers crossed it doesn't", it might as well never come out at this rate if you have an attitude like that.
    Someone wrote: »

Cases don't matter, deaths and hospitalizations are what matter. If there was a massive spike in those, that'd be concerning. That's the whole point of vaccine — stop hospitalization and death, which all vaccines still do to any variant.
    I have one of the picture disk Vinyls on back order from the previous stalled release date. I really wanted to grab a Hans Zimmer signed copy but they sold out in minutes. To see all of the track on Apple Music via my Apple TV did give me a sudden adrenaline rush but as I said they wouldn’t pay and on reloading the search they all disappeared. It’s so frustrating to be be so close. I do hope there’s a few early glimpses of the soundtrack. Prior to Spectres release, Classic FM here in the UK shared Backfire some
    months prior to the film’s release.

1 Gun Barrel
    2 Matera
    4 Square Escape
    5 Someone Was Here
    6 Not What I Expected
    7 What Have You Done?
    9 Cuba Chase
    10 Back to MI6
    11 Good To Have You Back
    13 Home
    14 Norway Chase
    15 Gearing Up
    16 Poison Garden
    17 The Factory
    18 I’ll Be Right Back
    19 Opening The Doors
    20 Final Ascent
    21 No Time To Die

Poison Garden?? Garden of Death???
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    My guess would be that refers to what we think is an algae farm.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I bet Final Ascent will be epic sounding, and will (hopefully) incorporate a more triumphant version of the title song.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I’d really love to get a new version of the OO7 theme. Last used in MR, and heard in FRWL ,TB and DAF as well.
  • edited July 2021 Posts: 137
    So there is a glitch in Apple Music and I was able to cue up one of the tracks (Matera) before it bugged out again. It said the track was an Apple Digital Master and Lossless before then failing to play. I get a notification that it’s not available in my country (UK) or region now when I try the track. When I tried on another device it said the Soundtrack release date was Oct 1st. I wonder if others (living internationally) have Apple Music and would mind checking?
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Maybe we'll hear some snippets of the score in the NTTD podcast, I wonder when that restarts?
    Maybe we'll hear some snippets of the score in the NTTD podcast, I wonder when that restarts?

Assuming it's still 6 episodes and they haven't added more, I'd assume mid-August so that it coincides with the runup to the film's release.
    AgentM72 wrote: »

Assuming it's still 6 episodes and they haven't added more, I'd assume mid-August so that it coincides with the runup to the film's release.

Ahh thank you, I was just going to ask how many episodes there were as well.
    With NTTD, the NTTD Podcast and then the Being James Bond Documentary its hopefully going to be a great year to be a Bond fan

With NTTD, the NTTD Podcast and then the Being James Bond Documentary its hopefully going to be a great year to be a Bond fan

I forgot about the doc, right! Very keen to see that as well.

Yeah I can't wait to see the doc too. I've heard it includes clips of Daniel's screen test

Yeah I can't wait to see the doc too. I've heard it includes clips of Daniel's screen test
    Oh that'll be must see stuff, can't wait!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited July 2021 Posts: 3,018
    Q's clothes, pictures 2 and 3, I can't place the movies? Or are they new stills from NTTD? I feel really stupid

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @Contraband Looks like the first and last Q scenes from Spectre
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Photos #2 and #3 are from Spectre. #2 is just after the Nine Eyes meeting: "Bond's in Chelsea", and #3 is when Bond returns for the DB5 at the end.
    edited July 2021 Posts: 3,018
    Mallory wrote: »
    @Contraband Looks like the first and last Q scenes from Spectre

@Mallory Weird. I have nr 3 in Spectre archive but not nr 2. Thanks man
    QBranch wrote: »
    Photos #2 and #3 are from Spectre. #2 is just after the Nine Eyes meeting: "Bond's in Chelsea", and #3 is when Bond returns for the DB5 at the end.

@QBranch Damn I love all you experts in here :D Thanks!

I know a little about QBranch.
    QBranch wrote: »
    I know a little about QBranch.

Yes you do.
    edited July 2021 Posts: 13,879
    I hadn't seen image #2 either. You can see the thermal scope in front of Q that is similar to the one on the Steyr rifle Bond picks up, before Q takes it back off him.
    Remember these two stills, published in Aston Martin's magazine. Has anybody seen them published elsewhere in great quality, like on 007.com or Greg W's website (or whoever took them)?

OzZNNHV.jpg
    FeAEUe9.jpg