BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited May 2012 Posts: 1,856
    Skyfall-train-stunt-4.jpg

TWO DANS!!!! Babs was oogerling
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Stunt Double: "Dan, when I began training to be a stunt double I never knew how bloody hard it would be..."
    Dan: "Oh, give me a break. You don't know anything about hardship. I'm the one who had to wear those blue swimming trunks."
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    From onlooker on the scene, standing next to cameraman (okay, or Babs):

Double your pleasure, double your fun!. ;)

(Showing my age - I think that was a chewing gum commercial in the (60's or 70's that used twins ...)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2012 Posts: 13,910
    Dan Double: "While your out of action down there, i'll go find Rachel. Some soft lighting, a bottle of French plonk and some Sinatra on the sterio..."
    Dan: "... damn you, Dan Double."
    Virage wrote:
    Skyfall-train-stunt-4.jpg

TWO DANS!!!! Babs was oogerling

Check out the size of mine Danny boy?!!!!!! ;)
  • Last call, judging later.
  • DAN: Do you have a wife, or a girlfriend, stunt-dan?
    STUNT DAN: .... Yeah, why?
    DAN: Well, there's two sides to that coin you know!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Stunt Dan: "Dan, if you're gonna sit down there on your knees, crying all day, we'll never get to go home."
  • I'm going to judge this tomorrow. Last entries please!
    'Some ass has put superglue on my knees, go down that ladder and get some help'
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Dan, get up, we aren't working on a biopic about Peter Dinklage."
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "Ok Dan, stop crying, I forgive you."
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 886
    ”Some say... he sleeps standing up and nails people's knees to the ground because he can...
    ....we just call him The Stig..... ;)

That's that off my mind....
    Great entries, this is going to hard...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I adored this week's caption contest.
  • I adored this week's caption contest.

Got anymore entries in you? :D

Stunt Double: "Damn, Dan, that last stunt really looked like hell."
    Dan: "They didn't tie the harness right. It is wrapped around my...my...my "little soldier".
    Stunt Double: "Ah-"
    Dan: "Oh, don't you say one bloody word, I muffed my words!"
    Stunt Double: "No worries mate. You're the one that called it "little" after all."
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited June 2012 Posts: 14,907
    Craig - "I bet those clever chaps over at Mi6 community could do some amazing captions if someone took a photo of this."

Dan double - "Why don't you get on your knees and pray for it...and don't forget the knee pads."

Craig - "By the way, you're trousers are up to high."

Or...

Dan double - "Rachel said she was having some...problems with...ummm...Well anyway, you be her and show me what's going wrong."
  • Alright, one last entry for this amazing round:

DAN: Dan double, could you fill in with Rachel for me tonight, I really want to go a round with Berenice!
    DOUBLE: I'll do more that fill in, I'll fill her up.

Okay, that might have been a little inappropriate, but heck!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die

Stunt Double: "Damn, Dan, that last stunt really looked like hell."
    Dan: "They didn't tie the harness right. It is wrapped around my...my...my "little soldier".
    Stunt Double: "Ah-"
    Dan: "Oh, don't you say one bloody word, I muffed my words!"
    Stunt Double: "No worries mate. You're the one that called it "little" after all."

:)) =)) NICE one!!! XD
    Well judgment time rolls around again and I have to say I'm well impressed at the turnout, MI6 at it's best, the creme de la creme. Many thanks for entering. =D>

Honourable mentions to all runners up and a free massage with Berenice Marlohe...so there, how'z about that then? >:)

<b><font color=green size = 4 face="Arial Black">6th Place</font></b>
    @kerim
    "Hey Dan, you know what"?
    "What Dan"?
    "If we work together, do you know what we could do"?
    "No, what Dan"?
    "FOUR LITTLE FINGERS"!
    "Whoa Dan, that just blew my mind".
    "Hey Dan, I'm going to see if I can find Rachel".
    "You the man Dan"
    - Two Dans, four fingers and three o's - sounds like a Two Ronnies sketch to me. ;)

<b><font color=orange size = 4 face="Arial Black">5th Place</font></b>
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
    Stunt Double: "Dan, we've had to reshoot this stunt for hours now. Your knees must be sore."
    Dan: "Not as much as your sister's."
    - This one (as all of your entries) was spit-take worthy, (as I'm sure is his sister). ^:)^

<b><font color=blue size = 4 face="Arial Black">4th Place</font></b>
    @4EverBonded
    From onlooker on the scene, standing next to cameraman (okay, or Babs):
    Double your pleasure, double your fun!.
    - Yes, I bet Daniel squeezes some juicy fruit every night. Git. :-<

<b><font color=purple size = 4 face="Arial Black">3rd Place</font></b>
    @benny
    Dan double - "Rachel said she was having some...problems with...ummm...Well anyway, you be her and show me what's going wrong."
    - Yeah baby!!!!! :>

<b><font color=brown size = 4 face="Arial Black">2nd Place</font></b>
    @virage
    This is the result of a Martini before bed time.
    - So how come I don't see two Berenice's? :(

(*)<b><font color=red size = 6 face="Arial Black">WINNER</font></b> (*)
    @MajorDSmythe
    Dan Double: "Look at you, you're a dwarf. They're never gonna believe that i'm your double."
    - Naaah...dwarves are bigger. :D

Well over to you Sir. :-bd
    What a brilliant week, and I'm going to nominate this in the MI6 Awards, which I will wrap up nominations for.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    My thanks to @danslittlefinger. :)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8ol4BNNJgcc/TPMMYy4SXqI/AAAAAAAAAk0/uEVzZquoakM/s1600/diamonds-are-forever.jpg

I don't think we've had that one before, so let's see what you all can come up with.
  • "And on that day, Sean Connery created the human balance"
  • Because the scene ended with fighting in the water, the costumer designer originally thought it would be a nice touch to have Sean wear this "pirate shirt" with puffy sleeves. But they realized that it was overkill as the large, short pink tie already satisfied the "ugly 70s clothes" quota that all Bond films from that time period had to fill.
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Sean: "Well, get to it, and don't come up for air until I'm shhatishhfied."

OR

Sean: "Oh, ladieshh, that washh wonderful! Now I know why they call you Bambi and Thumper."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Now thish ish what I call water sphorts.

or

Don't makesh me shlap you underwater.

or

I'm sheeing too many bubblesh ladiesh, nowsh gets backsh down shthere and make me smhile.

or

Now Bambi and Sthumpher, whysh am I thesh only one shwearing white? I'll tell yoush why. Becausesh my chesth ish shexier than either of yoursh chesths.
    "Mock my pink tie again. I dare you."

"Eenie meenie minie moe, which one of you ladieshh ishh going down below. Shhorry love, it'shhh you."

"I alwaysshhh thought I washhh a virgo, Turnsshh out I'm a libra." ;)
    'Duckings are Forever'

Connery - 'I asked them if they'd like me to do another six Bond movies, they told me to go soak my head - I thought i'd take it out on somebody

Splish splash, takingsh a bash, long aboutsh a saturday night..

'Water bad Bond I am now'
    "Ok girlsssshhh, go find my shhhoap..itscchhh pink and it'll make you frothh in your cheekkssshhh".

or

Michael Flately called...he wants his Riverdance togs back.