NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So do we reckon the new trailer will show us a glimpse of some plot revelations that have come out since the first trailer was released? I’m predicting it’ll be more story heavy and will hopefully feature an orchestral rendition of Eilish’s song.
    jake24 wrote: »
    So do we reckon the new trailer will show us a glimpse of some plot revelations that have come out since the first trailer was released? I’m predicting it’ll be more story heavy and will hopefully feature an orchestral rendition of Eilish’s song.

I'm hopeful for a little more story, and some Zimmer score for sure. Maybe a first look at Billy Magnussen in action? I'm sure it won't be too spoiler-heavy, but I'm always up for a new look at this film!
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 3,164
    in response to a Q about if this is the same trailer as was rumoured to land just before the delay happened

• antovolk wrote: »
    in response to a Q about if this is the same trailer as was rumoured to land just before the delay happened

Could they be hinting at Blofeld revealing the true name of Rami Malek's character....

o4xMDEU.png
  • antovolk wrote: »

Could they be hinting at Blofeld revealing the true name of Rami Malek's character....

o4xMDEU.png

I think too much has been read into that similiarity with Ken Adam's production design on Dr. No. Mark Tildesley has said he was very influenced by Ken Adam. And what is the easiest way to approach production design on a Bond film? Basically imitate Ken Adam.
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 847
    "Blofeld line" ? Do you talk of this one ? The one what was exclusive in cinéna and never in HD quality on the web (expect dubbing in Russian) :

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    What's the line?
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 847
    "[james] now your ennemy is my ennemy"
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,277
    "[james] now your ennemy is my ennemy"

It's on this TV Spots.

Oh yeah forgot about that, since it's almost 6 month since their releases...
    A privated video has been added to the official 007 YouTube in the No Time To Die section... presumably going live at 6

and here it is!
  • jabalijabali Los Angeles
    edited September 2020 Posts: 43
    Surprised by that missile sequence! Upon slowing it down, it seems like there's also a fighter jet after them (right before it cuts to "TRAILER"). I'm certain there's a lot left to this film that we haven't even scratched the surface of. Can't wait for the trailer!
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 6,665
    Properly jazzed-up, I am. That missile launch was wicked, and was that another Antonov, or is it a Hercules?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Damn, I must admit that's a great snippet of footage there. Liking what I'm seeing a bit more now, hope tomorrow's full trailer is just as great.
    The action in this film looks absolutely incredible. So damn stoked!!!
    This is looking great!
    Think the missiles are launched by Safin's bunker trying to intercept the plane and the glider arriving
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    NTTD is looking better and better by the minute. There's several snippets of action set-pieces I knew nothing about. Can't wait for the full trailer tomorrow!
    And the shooting in the cabin. Awesome
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Everything in that teaser looks fantastic.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Except that 10 seconds is too damn short! ;-)

Except that 10 seconds is too damn short! ;-)
    The trailer should be worth the wait.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    everything looks incredible...except the missile stuff looks a little cgi wonky, especially with the plane.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    j19ZUmQ.jpeg

7soyxvT.jpeg

q8wsiav.jpeg

Z9tql4Y.jpeg

SyTb2Pm.jpeg

fpQXDep.jpeg

3Dr3qrh.jpeg

Lkkusjy.jpeg

k6WnW42.jpeg

AiW0LzQ.jpeg

b5aA5Di.jpeg

A9t0jsD.jpeg

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Imagine taking a high heel right to the face. Painful.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Ana is damn flexible. I'd blow a hip and snap an ankle doing that in heels.
  • RyanRyan Canada
    The cinematography alone oozes class. I can't wait to see the full thing tomorrow.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Imagine taking a high heel right to the face. Painful.

But from Ana ;) I will enjoy all her on-screen time, even it likely isn’t much! Still holding out hope she and Bond have a special moment, and that she is a bad guy in disguise.
  • Amazing 10 seconds of footage. Enough to whet our appetites until tomorrow!