Official NTTD Poster Thread

Comments

Contraband wrote: »

YES!
  • I'd like them to take a page out of the Rise of the Skywalker poster. This is an ensemble with great actors, put them all in the poster.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    For the people who want a very big version of the official poster, it's now available.
    Things kick off with a series of character posters will launch Tuesday morning U.S. time at 8am US-EST/5am US-PST, 1pm GMT and midnight in Australia. That will be followed by the arrival of the trailer itself at the same time on Wednesday morning.

https://www.darkhorizons.com/no-time-to-die-trailer-gets-teased/
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Already seen in production thread, but of course this is the thread to talk about the posters. Link to poster if you don't whant to go to that thread https://www.007.com/no-time-to-die-posters/

The one from Ana is my Favorite:
    EK3S6szWkAE8fqf.jpg
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    qb6z02u60lb41.jpg

Textless Hi-Res teaser poster (2700 x 4000 px)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Nicely done. The cloned buttons suggest someone has made that rather than it being an actual original asset..?
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Cloned buttons?
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited January 2020 Posts: 1,165
    I believe @mtm is referring to this being something a fan photoshopped the text off of, rather than the original unblemished photo being released. The buttons don't look cloned to me, so I'm inclined to believe its the latter.
    EQbiWZbXYAE9rWN?format=jpg
    EQbiWZbWAAAY0F4?format=jpg
    EQbiWZrXkAA0EPR?format=jpg
    EQbiWZuWkAAliDb?format=jpg
    EQbifoQXUAEOcFv?format=jpg
    EQbifpAXsAcTXPK?format=jpg
    EQbifpuXUAIu48T?format=jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    There's Waldo!
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    way too many characters
    DoctorNo wrote: »
    way too many characters

Gotta fill three hours... maybe it’ll just be two separate films in one. ;)
  • peterpeter Toronto
    way too many characters

the thought had crossed my mind...
    peter wrote: »
    way too many characters

the thought had crossed my mind...

This is how they should have done Spectre: Part 1: lead up to Blofeld; Part 2: Bond v Blofeld
    Among other things... this would have been a cool way to do it I think. Could have made it a full three hours with a short intermission. Would have been very classic IMO.
  • Logan Ash? That is a very ‘filmic’ name.

So we know that Ash is a CIA agent and is seemingly on Felix’s team during the Jamaica portion. However, we also know that he turns up in the Norway scenes driving the car that Bond is chasing. I suspect that he is a Safin henchman. I also think that Ash is going to kill Felix….(Felix has to be a goner, right?)

Also, I think David Dencik is terrific casting. He has that European vibe that is very reminiscent of the memorial supporting casts from the 1960’s films. Great move getting him onboard.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,185
    Logan Ash? That is a very ‘filmic’ name.

Hope they gave him that name as an opportunity for a dumb one liner.

After Bond burns him to death: "Ash to ashes, dust to dust." lol
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    B25_DIGTAL_1SHEET_CHARACTER_BILLY_OV.jpg

Is the fact that his gun is brown significant of something?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Not sure. You can get the M9A3 in desert tan though. Probably just to match his pants. ;)
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Not sure. You can get the M9A3 in desert tan though. Probably just to match his pants. ;)

Yeah, he seems to have his priorities straight. I like this guy.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,869
    I think either him or Paloma will end up being villains. Least it wouldn't be MI6 this time haha.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 13,896
    I would like to think that Paloma's Walther and MP7 are a hint that she's on the good side. And it seems all the baddies carry Berettas this time around. Ash carries a Beretta... Primo is an anomaly, with his AKS-74U Fab kit and HK VP9.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited February 2020 Posts: 2,541
    Didn't we read in an Entertainment article that there is a scene in Cuba where bond grab a gun in the air by jumping towards it. All of them fight together against Spectre agents.
    Are we due for another poster soon? A real poster? I mean, one that looks like it was made with some thought and care?

Does anyone have any idea?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,869
    No idea @Univex, but I edited all the character posters together for a poster on the fan art page :)
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 2,598
    I like this poster but I can’t understand why they haven’t used the shot of Bond walking away from the Volante for one of the posters. This is classic Bond.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/IMAX-Reveals-Exclusive-NO-TIME-TO-DIE-Artwork-20200220
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 309
    ERUEdUEXYAE2_yd?format=jpg

UK version the PRs just emailed. Looks like this is our theatrical poster.
    The IMAX poster is way better than this. I so hope when Bond 26 comes out, they improve the quality of their posters?!!!!
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    The IMAX poster is way better than this.

I think they compliment each other well, actually.