NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

In case this wasn't mentioned here, the tease came so late for the UK because it aired first during Sunday Night Football in the US. Slightly differently cut version (basically with the MGM logo) shown there:
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    At what time can we expect the trailer on Wednesday, for the UK timezone?
    At what time can we expect the trailer on Wednesday, for the UK timezone?

Around 1-2pm.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thanks @antovolk. :-bd
    Given there's been lots of talk about genetics and cloning, does anyone else think it's interesting that Anna's wearing a dress that looks extremely similar Vesper's one in CR?

does anyone else think it's interesting that Anna's wearing a dress that looks extremely similar Vesper's one in CR?

Her dress reminds me more on this

andreaanders.png

• 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    Pumped! Also 'first' trailer? Shall we expect more closer to release? :)
    00Heaven wrote: »
    Pumped! Also 'first' trailer? Shall we expect more closer to release? :)

Oh a second trailer for sure. Not 3 like SP though I suspect.

An interesting note, the EON 007 YouTube page changed the title of the tease from NO TIME TO DIE TEASE to NO TIME TO DIE TEASER. Looks like what we're getting Wednesday won't be a 'teaser trailer' indeed...
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Guess the papers were right and the women are there to upstage Bond in this one. When everyone around Bond basically behaves like him, what is there special about him anymore? Craig doing the same pursed lips "blue steel" routine he does in every Bond trailer. It's getting pretty old now after looking at the same expression for the past 12 years. I just hope they get Rami's character right, he is the genuinely interesting element here. The imagery of that mask is very creepy, almost micheal myers like. I hope his character lives up to that once the mask is off.

This movie will probably be 2hrs 25 - 40 minutes given how much is going on, and we haven't even seen Madeline and ~another character from SP~ yet. (Not sure if its a spoiler or not)

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited December 2019 Posts: 3,497
    OMG!!!!

I've already watched that teaser 20 times.... :(

The motorcycle jump looks breathtaking.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    WOW! this looks fantastic.

God @Mendes4Lyfe you really do hate Craig, so looking forward to the day the next Bond is confirmed and it isn't Aidan Turner.
    Shardlake wrote: »
    WOW! this looks fantastic.

God @Mendes4Lyfe you really do hate Craig, so looking forward to the day the next Bond is confirmed and it isn't Aidan Turner.

I think it's him we see behind that mask. ;-) He also made his own coat.

• I never knew how much i wanted to see Ana De Armas firing two guns at once before.......................

Also, this image is a gif waiting to happen

gssGCv3.jpg

This week is long overdue. Bring me that trailer!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I never knew how much i wanted to see Ana De Armas firing two guns at once before.......................

gssGCv3.jpg

Driving gloves.
    DRIVING. GLOVES.
    MartinBond wrote: »
    I never knew how much i wanted to see Ana De Armas firing two guns at once before.......................

gssGCv3.jpg

Driving gloves.
    DRIVING. GLOVES.

THIS MOVIE WILL BE TEH SUCKORZ
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Guess the papers were right and the women are there to upstage Bond in this one.

You’re right. In fact they even get to peg Craig Bond all while spouting SJW/Lesbian/Leftist platitudes as Barbara Broccoli stands in the background laughing maniacally with Thomas Newman hitting a single key on a Casio board over and over.
    edited December 2019 Posts: 15,686
    Guess the papers were right and the women are there to upstage Bond in this one.

You’re right. In fact they even get to peg Craig Bond all while spouting SJW/Lesbian/Leftist platitudes as Barbara Broccoli stands in the background laughing maniacally with Thomas Newman hitting a single key on a Casio board over and over.

Also so sad that M, Q and Moneypenny are absent from NTTD since they aren't featured in this 14 seconds teaser. The movie is officially ruined.

Also so sad that M, Q and Moneypenny are absent from NTTD since they aren't featured in this 14 seconds teaser. The movie is officially ruined.

I won't be even seeing it and I urge you to follow me.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”

And that shot of Ana de Armas? It’s her full appearance. No joke. In the middle of the movie that brief second clip is randomly spliced in before cutting to Craig breaking the fourth wall saying “I don’t want to sleep with women anymore. I want to join Greenpeace and make the world a better place as my dedication to Franz, my beloved brother”

And that shot of Ana de Armas? It’s her full appearance. No joke. In the middle of the movie that brief second clip is randomly spliced in before cutting to Craig breaking the fourth wall saying “I don’t want to sleep with women anymore. I want to join Greenpeace and make the world a better place as my dedication to Franz, my beloved brother”

=))
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    Guess the papers were right and the women are there to upstage Bond in this one. When everyone around Bond basically behaves like him, what is there special about him anymore? Craig doing the same pursed lips "blue steel" routine he does in every Bond trailer. It's getting pretty old now after looking at the same expression for the past 12 years. I just hope they get Rami's character right, he is the genuinely interesting element here. The imagery of that mask is very creepy, almost micheal myers like. I hope his character lives up to that once the mask is off.

This movie will probably be 2hrs 25 - 40 minutes given how much is going on, and we haven't even seen Madeline and ~another character from SP~ yet. (Not sure if its a spoiler or not)

Should have gone to Specsavers. Geeze!
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited December 2019 Posts: 2,541

gssGCv3.jpg

• HemanttydHemanttyd India
    Wow.......that is some intense look on craig's face in cuban party
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Also just noticed that Ana has two different guns. Thought they were the same at first, but one is a pistol, and the other seems to be a machine gun :)

I noticed that too. At first it appeared like a pair of machine pistols or submachine guns but it definitely appears to be a semi auto pistol in her right hand.

Regardless, Ana de Armas wielding a pair of firearms just might be the sexiest thing I have ever seen.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    It's 14 seconds, i'm not going to bust a nut over that. I'll wait for the trailer.

And please, don't do that whole.... mini trailer before a trailer thing. It's just silly. What next, a mini trailer, for the mini trailer, for the trailer?
  • SatoriousSatorious Brushing up on a little Danish
    Ticks the boxes, follows the a similar pattern to the one I was more or less expecting. Difficult to judge from only a few clips - but things I noted:

1. Cinematography - looked dynamic with a much nicer grade than the horribly washed out Spectre look.
    2. No obvious sign of Lea - the only "box" I think which wasn't ticked in this teaser of a teaser - somewhat curious! I'm sure she and some of the supporting characters (eg. Waldo, Felix etc) might appear in the full version?
    3. The creepy ending shot which is presumably Malek (or at least I hope so). This is by far the most intriguing part - and I hope they don't reveal too much more than this!
    It's 14 seconds, i'm not going to bust a nut over that. I'll wait for the trailer.

And please, don't do that whole.... mini trailer before a trailer thing. It's just silly. What next, a mini trailer, for the mini trailer, for the trailer?

Shaken, not stirred, sir?

:D
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Ok, maybe the earth moved around the 3 second mark. ;))
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Ok, maybe the earth moved around the 3 second mark. ;))

Yes. Considerably. ;)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Liking Craig's hair style for NTTD. The brief look afforded us today has only reinvigorated me for Wednesday's trailer.
    I don't know how anyone can judge a film from a 15 second trailer.