NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Hopefully we will get some idea of the story I have a feeling it will just be random action sequences.

Sigh.

?
    It may not have matera in it.

Bet it’s the cabin, Bond depressed in Jamaica, and a short bit of bond fighting in Cuba or driving the vantage then a short 7 or 8 seconds of safin in a voiceover just like the SP teaser
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Contraband wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    What day is the cast on GMA? Wednesday?

@DonnyDB5 Yes. 4 dec. Starts 07.15 AM. Interview on GMA's YT a few hours later.

Since you live in Buffalo, why don't you (if you can) go to Times Square and film the event or take snapshots from outside as they arrive/leave/during when GMA airs.

Address
    Times Square Studios (TSS) on the southeastern corner of West 44th Street and Broadway

Wish I could! NYC is still 6 hours from where I live, plus I have to teach a classroom full of teenagers.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Hopefully we will get some idea of the story I have a feeling it will just be random action sequences.
    My bet is on more of a visual teaser like what’s been rumoured but I’ll be happy whatever kind of trailer it is :)
    Denbigh wrote: »
    My bet is on more of a visual teaser like what’s been rumoured but I’ll be happy whatever kind of trailer it is :)

Someone who saw the leak said it was a visual teaser?
  • RC7RC7
    Tuck91 wrote: »

Bet it’s the cabin, Bond depressed in Jamaica, and a short bit of bond fighting in Cuba or driving the vantage then a short 7 or 8 seconds of safin in a voiceover just like the SP teaser

I think it’ll start with Bond vomiting into an open sewer in Jamaica. Perhaps some shots of Nomi taking a dump and will end with a Vantage crashing into a charity shop.
    RC7 wrote: »

I think it’ll start with Bond vomiting into an open sewer in Jamaica. Perhaps some shots of Nomi taking a dump and will end with a Vantage crashing into a charity shop.

What will the vomit look like clear or chunky
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I think they mentioned that it wouldn’t be a story trailer in the Mi6 article? Didn’t they?
  • RC7RC7

What will the vomit look like clear or chunky

Like bile, with a tampon floating in it.
    I think they mentioned that it wouldn’t be a story trailer in the Mi6 article? Didn’t they?

MI6 appears to believe the trailer due next week is the same short story-light teaser that's been ready for an October drop (which on a podcast in August they said is apparently very visuals heavy).

I'm personally skeptical that it'll be that exact one, surely they'll at least have the Matera footage.. but at this point relative to the film's release I'll be surprised if this isn't something closer to a regular theatrical trailer
    edited November 2019 Posts: 3,126

I don't think they did they just said it was leaked but not necessarily the look or tone.
    antovolk wrote: »

MI6 appears to believe the trailer due next week is the same short story-light teaser that's been ready for an October drop (which on a podcast in August they said is apparently very visuals heavy).

I'm personally skeptical that it'll be that exact one, surely they'll at least have the Matera footage.. but at this point relative to the film's release I'll be surprised if this isn't something closer to a regular theatrical trailer

@antovolk what episode of the podcast was that?
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited November 2019 Posts: 5,185
    I would prefer only a visual teaser, because it will be the only one i'm going to watch and i want to know as little as possible. But i would assume that having Daniel, Rami and Lea on would mean that they will reveal some main plot points, otherwiese what are they gonna talk about?
    00Agent wrote: »
    I would prefer only a visual teaser, because it will be the only one i'm going to watch and i want to know as little as possible. But i would assume that having Daniel, Rami and Lea on would mean that they will reveal some main plot points, otherwiese what are they gonna talk about?

They will probably show Bond and Swann getting married and probably a shadow of Safin.
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 3,164
    From the official GMA press release for next week - Cary and Lashana also joining the cast:
    Wednesday, Dec. 4 – Actors Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Lashana Lynch, Léa Seydoux and Cary Joji Fukunaga (“No Time to Die”); cooking with Rachel Beller; a performance by Pentatonix

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/goodmorningamerica/press-releases/
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    From the official GMA press release for next week - Cary and Lashana also joining the cast:
    Wednesday, Dec. 4 – Actors Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Lashana Lynch, Léa Seydoux and Cary Joji Fukunaga (“No Time to Die”); cooking with Rachel Beller; a performance by Pentatonix

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/goodmorningamerica/press-releases/

Cool, they will probably be doing interviews all day long like they did in Jamaica.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Contraband wrote: »
    What day is the cast on GMA? Wednesday?

@DonnyDB5 Yes. 4 dec. Starts 07.15 AM. Interview on GMA's YT a few hours later.

Since you live in Buffalo, why don't you (if you can) go to Times Square and film the event or take snapshots from outside as they arrive/leave/during when GMA airs.

Address
    Times Square Studios (TSS) on the southeastern corner of West 44th Street and Broadway

Wish I could! NYC is still 6 hours from where I live, plus I have to teach a classroom full of teenagers.

Aah, ok. Oh well, just a thought..
    Well time to bury myself in work until December 4th then! Most likely wont see it until the evening, but so looking forward to it though!!! \:D/ :-bd
  • Such a looooooong wait.

Here's a photo of Ana De Armas to pass the time

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

:)) :)) Now that's a realistic Bond
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Bond is drunk and crying in that scene, too.
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 17,280

Bond is drunk and crying in that scene, too.

And later he's making up for the upset stomach by drinking milk – only that the milk has gone bad because of the warm Jamaica weather…

giphy.gif
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Hopefully it's the blue milk from The Last Jedi
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited November 2019 Posts: 5,869

Oh yeah that makes sense @antovolk :)

And ah it’ll be great to get all the cast together again, especially since Malek couldn’t be with them for the announcement :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I think I'm most looking forward to see if they show Rami Malek in the trailer. Or whether he's kept hidden until the film comes out.
    Either way, a trailer will certainly please a lot of Bond fans I'm sure. ;)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Benny wrote: »
    I think I'm most looking forward to see if they show Rami Malek in the trailer. Or whether he's kept hidden until the film comes out.
    Very intrigued to see what the general consensus of the website will be once it's released :)
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    Benny wrote: »

My guess is that he will be seen in a glimpse, or in shadows, or at least heard in audio. If the trailer really gives nothing away, then Malek has nothing to talk about in GMA. Or Malek really has to pull all the clichés out if nothing comes out of that teaser. But that's a boring interview.
  • tqbtqb
    I hope there's a good rendition of the bond theme throughout.
    I hope Rami is present in the trailer. I'm pretty excited for the trailer next week.
    My biggest hope is that we get a Bond is back vibe. It has been nearly four and a half years after all.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited November 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I hope everyone has a great December 4th. Annoyingly I do have work from 2 - 10pm that day so will have to jump on the hype with you all when I finish, but will definitely post my initial reaction as soon as I watch the trailer as it seems to be coming out before I start :D
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I hope everyone has a great December 4th. Annoyingly I do have work from 2 - 10pm that day so will have to jump on the hype with you all when I finish, but will definitely post my initial reaction as soon as I watch the trailer as it seems to be coming out before I start :D

Strategic bathroom break, @Denbigh

Think like a spy.