NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    "antovolk wrote: »

Also, I said this elsewhere too, how did we all miss that Instagram leak
    Frankly, I was told that a while ago, but I wasn't very sure about my source and I didn't dare to share the info here. Obviously, I didn't see it or have any frame...

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    NicNac wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    Panchito is now banned, but he's already working with Blofeld to get his revenge. ;-)

He can't find a volcano to hollow out, so he's emptying his shed.

You'd miss his very loose grasp on reality, just a bit.
    Do we know why it wasn't released in August?
    We know nothing, John Getafix.
    ;)
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited November 2019 Posts: 2,541
    antovolk wrote: »
    It's interesting, the MI6-HQ post seems to imply that it's the same short teaser that's been done for months that we were all expecting in October...I would honestly be very surprised if what we get next week isn't a different, and longer/more substantial, piece. I'm on the lookout at BBFC and other places for any signs of it being rated.

Also, I said this elsewhere too, how did we all miss that Instagram leak

Yup how. Even more surprised that if it was leaked it would have leaked by now through different sources.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Getafix wrote: »
    Do we know why it wasn't released in August?

They saw the panicking and wild speculation on these boards.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @Pierce2Daniel There's no more information from Daniel Richtman, he's just repeated what MI6 have said, "4th/5th (depending on time zone)".
    Denbigh wrote: »
    @Pierce2Daniel There's no more information from Daniel Richtman, he's just repeated what MI6 have said, "4th/5th (depending on time zone)".

So that'll be after midnight for us East-of-GMTers.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I know I keep going on about it but it's gonna be a good birthday week next week haha :D
    I know I keep going on about it but it's gonna be a good birthday week next week haha :D
    Lucky bugger.

Although, my birthday is in April ;) :-D
    ahah
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Univex wrote: »
    Lucky bugger.

Although, my birthday is in April ;) :-D
    ahah
    Just wish they'd release the trailer on the 3rd instead haha, but ah nice, see you get the better offer, you get the whole film as a gift haha :D
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Good deal. Release next week and attach to Star Wars
    Apparently the teaser was leaked *onto the official 007 Instagram*????
  • RyanRyan Canada
    Seeing this thread re-opened gave me a minor stroke.
  • Confirmed by Daniel RPK to arrive next week - alongside a host of other Hollywood studio films.

NTTD is pulling up the rear in this poll...............................................................
  • Wow, this thread. *Pats self on back for being civil* then a particular person joins the party and immediately hell breaks loose.

This most recent uprising started with a person commenting on the long wait and making timing comparisons with other films. There's nothing wrong with that, but lately every time someone has to comment about who does or doesn't owe what and it blows up from there. If people would stop overreacting to each other's post, maybe then we wouldn't need people to spend wasteful hours combing through forums for 'gotcha' moments that further bloat the threads.

I'm sorry for hijacking this thread, but I am selfishly so sick of the overreacting that takes place here. If someone is being snarky about a film, celebrity, or filming process, who cares, ignore them! If it's about a forum member (non celebrity), that is completely different and I'd agree swift action should be taken. But as someone who mostly does observing (and BTW has no ties to anyone here), it's been concerning to witness that with each eruption involving this individual, the personal insults are almost always coming from the other way.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S

Where have you heard that, what is the specifics?
  • antovolk wrote: »

I’m actually having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that this went completely unnoticed. It’s almost impossible to believe considering how closely the fans have been watching for this.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India

I’m actually having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that this went completely unnoticed. It’s almost impossible to believe considering how closely the fans have been watching for this.

Exactly someone must have saved that and leaked it later if it would have happened.
    MrBond wrote: »

The other forum...
  • MrBondMrBond Station S

The other forum...

So you mean that the teaser was actually uploaded to the official account sometime during the autumn and that it was taken down?! That is absolutely incredible if true.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

I watched that account like a hawk during that period. I am having a hard time believing it is true, unless it happened while I was on a piss break in work.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    If it truly happened, it had to be within seconds that it was uploaded & taken down.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Someone intercepted it just in time.

tumblr_o2r65xJeGd1s0gcaio4_500.gifv
  • Hopefully the teaser has scenes from the Matera shoot incorporated into it. Looking forward to it either way!
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

The other forum...

So you mean that the teaser was actually uploaded to the official account sometime during the autumn and that it was taken down?! That is absolutely incredible if true.
    I find it hard to believe. Unless it was deleted 10 secs after being uploaded.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Daniel, Léa and Rami will be on GMA next week. So, another proof of the trailer is indeed around the corner.

OvU7ke1_d.jpg
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Yupp, here's the link.
    https://1iota.com/Event/69567/Request

I guess they will present the trailer.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Daniel, Léa and Rami will be on GMA next week. So, another proof of the trailer is indeed around the corner.

OvU7ke1_d.jpg
    Ahh amazing! Actually looking forward to seeing these two actors together as well :)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

OvU7ke1_d.jpg
    Ahh amazing! Actually looking forward to seeing these two actors together as well :)

And now because of you, there won't be a single shot of Malek in the trailer, so we'll have to wait until April 2020 to see what his character looks like. ;-)