No Time to Die production thread

Comments

If that's truly a picture of Craig's last day as Bond, it's very fitting. Thanks for the memories DC. Can't wait for April!
    Daniel Craig has shot his last scenes as Ian Fleming’s James Bond. A sad yet wonderful day.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,834
    [removed]
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Today Craig has shot his final scenes as Bond. Quite bittersweet.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Daniel Craig has shot his last scenes as Ian Fleming’s James Bond. A sad yet wonderful day.

We don't know, do we.

The two photos look awesome, Cuba looks amazing just from the background of these two shots, can't wait to see what they've got in store for us.
    This was the most secretive production ever

Not one shot of malek ,Whishaw ,Armas or tanner
    This was the most secretive production ever

Not one shot of malek ,Whishaw ,Armas or tanner

Good point, I like that it's been so secretive! Keep the mystery and intrigue alive.
    I’m not so sure, I think DC still has the bug and can do one more, but either back to back or within a year stand-alone .
    I wouldn’t object .
    Great image though and shows they still think of their supporters/fans ....this film is serious exciting me and now it’s time for the promotions and advertising, getting Bond out there ....he needs to be out there, he has famous competition he can beat here,a great opportunity.

Well done and congratulations to all involved with NTTD,and thank you.
    edited October 2019 Posts: 7,518
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I’m not so sure, I think DC still has the bug and can do one more, but either back to back or within a year stand-alone .
    I wouldn’t object .
    Great image though and shows they still think of their supporters/fans ....this film is serious exciting me and now it’s time for the promotions and advertising, getting Bond out there ....he needs to be out there, he has famous competition he can beat here,a great opportunity.

Well done and congratulations to all involved with NTTD,and thank you.

Agree 100%! If we went by what everyone has gone on record saying, Waltz wouldn't be Blofeld and Craig would need some serious reconstructive surgery on his wrists.
    He definitely seemed to enjoy himself on this production (from what we've seen), so who knows.
    Right now I'd go 80% he's finished with the role, and 20% he'll be back for more. I'd love if he did more.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Cuba clapperboard:

Looks like bond attends a party in Cuba. And all hell breaks loose , I gather this from Armas role she described recently.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Another video from a crew member:

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    That is some set that.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    jake24 wrote: »
    Another video from a crew member:

1f374e1e32a38f893050aa382b68d358.gif
  • Interestingly, NTTD has wrapped on the same date Bond 25 was originally going to be released when Danny Boyle was at the helm.
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    Can anyone else seem to spot any cast members in that massive photo???

So far the only big names I can spot are of course Daniel sitting at the base of the stairs and then Lynch standing next to Mike and Babs...
    Awesome. Glad to officially hear filming has wrapped. It was an uphill battle but the film has finally been filmed! Hopefully a trailer isn’t too far away.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden

So far the only big names I can spot are of course Daniel sitting at the base of the stairs and then Lynch standing next to Mike and Babs...

Where is that massive photo? Or do you mean the footage?
    Never mind. Found it
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

It seems that's the only people we recognise. I can't even see Cary or Linus
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    Denbigh wrote: »

It seems that's the only people we recognise. I can't even see Cary or Linus

I thought I spotted a bearded Bautista high on the stairs, but I think I'm just dreaming!!
    Cary in green jacket and glasses on standing on the stairs leaning.
    Haha

Is Hinx back???
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Is Hinx back???
    Don't think so, he could be, but he's not there in the picture. Just spotted Cary.

This is like Where's Wally/Waldo. What a coincidence ;)
    The guy to the left of 'Hinx', is that David Dencik?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Contraband wrote: »
    The guy to the left of 'Hinx', is that David Dencik?
    I don't think so
  • So Nomi is in Cuba too, huh. Very nice.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I legit cannot find anyone in that photograph. Is anyone able to circle or point out people?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    I legit cannot find anyone in that photograph. Is anyone able to circle or point out people?
    Who I've spotted so far @DonnyDB5 :)
    E5kuXT1.jpg