No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    More press visit at Pinewoods Aston Martin-garage. IGN, french film magazine Premiere, and one Ian Nathan, author/film critic

All tagged pics >> www.instagram.com/explore/tags/notimetodie

Plus all got to visit the actual set but silent on what they saw. Either way, all kinds of press and magazines will have articles soon I guess.

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,869
    @Contraband Probably wishful thinking but could this mean a trailer soon? These articles will have more of a reason to be posted and probably get way more interest if they follow up a teaser trailer right?
    Denbigh wrote: »
    @Contraband Probably wishful thinking but could this mean a trailer soon? These articles will have more of a reason to be posted and probably get way more interest if they follow up a teaser trailer right?

Seems reasonable to me. Since prod. wrapped today we might more or less go into marketing mode with some articles backed by a teaser trailer in the coming days or weeks.

RC7 wrote: »
    RC7 wrote: »
    In which thread is the rejected Barry Jenkins' Moneypenny spinoff being discussed? I couldn't find anything...

Because it doesn’t exist. There’s no rejected spinoff.
    What on Earth are you talking about? Are you calling Naomi Harris a liar?

They had a discussion and Babs naturally said, ‘nah’. If Jenkins wants to grace us with his ‘pitch’, (which is in all likelihood a one line sell) I’ll happily read it. Otherwise nothing to see here.

Agreed. Yet again @PanchitoPistoles demonstrates he has no idea what he's talking about.

ColonelSun wrote: »
    Agreed. Yet again @PanchitoPistoles demonstrates he has no idea what he's talking about.
    What's up with your constant personal attacks? Can't you just chill for one day? I was wrong about nothing. A Moneypenny spinoff has been proposed and BB rejected it. These are facts, unless you call Harris a liar.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    What's up with your constant personal attacks? Can't you just chill for one day? I was wrong about nothing. A Moneypenny spinoff has been proposed and BB rejected it. These are facts, unless you call Harris a liar.

Your facts are once again

gn7OVsP.jpg
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Contraband wrote: »

Seems reasonable to me. Since prod. wrapped today we might more or less go into marketing mode with some articles backed by a teaser trailer in the coming days or weeks.

The difference between "days" and "weeks" is huge, however. That's like Halloween versus attached to Star Wars. ;-) I know this difference is like a life-or-death thing to some. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »

The difference between "days" and "weeks" is huge, however. That's like Halloween versus attached to Star Wars. ;-) I know this difference is like a life-or-death thing to some. ;-)

I could say tomorrow if that makes some people happy.

We can only speculate when, or not at all. Better just wait and be suprised..
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I have received an email as a subscriber of empire. Its not exclusively Bond, they have done like an “airfix” layout of items from different films, one being Bond’s PPK.

We’ll leave you to decipher what exactly the issue holds – but among the parts ready for assembly you’ll find an iconic piece of head-gear from a galaxy far, far away, the instantly-recognisable Walther PPK pistol, a long-handled harlequin hammer, and a piece of ghost-hunting equipment that you definitely won’t want to cross any streams with. It’s going to be a thrilling year at the movies – we hope you’re as excited about 2020 as we are.
    I sure hope David Walliams will get the chance to narrate/present a Bond special (or similar) on TV at some point. It could be hilarious!

Maybe that is what he is doing there? It certainly popped into my mind when I saw this? :-?

Hopefully if filming has wrapped today? We should you would think maybe get some sort of official statement? Maybe something more also? Ya never know?!!!! :))
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,291
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    I sure hope David Walliams will get the chance to narrate/present a Bond special (or similar) on TV at some point. It could be hilarious!

Maybe that is what he is doing there? It certainly popped into my mind when I saw this? :-?
    Maybe you're on to something there! :-?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

Didn’t Jonathan Ross do one for Skyfall or Spectre?
    Mallory wrote: »
    I have received an email as a subscriber of empire. Its not exclusively Bond, they have done like an “airfix” layout of items from different films, one being Bond’s PPK.

We’ll leave you to decipher what exactly the issue holds – but among the parts ready for assembly you’ll find an iconic piece of head-gear from a galaxy far, far away, the instantly-recognisable Walther PPK pistol, a long-handled harlequin hammer, and a piece of ghost-hunting equipment that you definitely won’t want to cross any streams with. It’s going to be a thrilling year at the movies – we hope you’re as excited about 2020 as we are.

So a big 2020 preview issue with hopefully a couple new stills and info then, nice! Then a big cover issue closer to release.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?

He did one for Spectre, which hilariously enough contained no actual clips from the movie. Just trailer bits.
    It's the other piece of UK tabloid trash but did somebody say Garden of Death... https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10214824/james-bond-eco-friendly-villain/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Can't remember. Maybe he did.

Edit: didn't see @Mallory's reply.
    Malek as an an eco-friendly evil mastermind?
    Two thumbs up!
  • That sounds awesome and very classical Bond. Wonder if climate change is part of the plot, since that is very topical at the moment.

I mean yeah it could be hogwash, but at the same time I can buy it.
    That sounds awesome and very classical Bond. Wonder if climate change is part of the plot, since that is very topical at the moment.

I mean yeah it could be hogwash, but at the same time I can buy it.

Per Baz, the plot surrounds genetic warfare - and some poisonous genetically-modified algae in said lair sounds on brand...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Love it, love it, love it :)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Malek as an an eco-friendly evil mastermind?
    Two thumbs up!
    Add two from me as well. It would also be a nice nod to Greene.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    In which thread is the rejected Barry Jenkins' Moneypenny spinoff being discussed? I couldn't find anything...

"She wasn't down with it." = a polite of saying she said "no," or = another way of saying she still needs to warm up to the idea?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Filming has officially wrapped.

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,869
    YES. YES. YES. Love this image :D
    Craig looks amazing, Fukunaga looks cool as hell and damn that set looks incredible. Can't wait to see what Sandgren does with this sequence as well as everything else :D
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Awesome picture!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Second picture gives us a glimpse at the Cuba interiors:

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    @jake24 Love it all, and that interior looks awesome too :)
  • Congratulations to the B25 cast and crew on such a humongous task.