New Aston Martin DB11: James Bond's New Ride? - Everything Aston Martin

191011121315»

Comments

• brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    this is a dumb question, but do you get instructions on how to assemble this?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?

Yes, fully illustrated instructions.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

You can also download the instructions for this or any other set from Lego’s website for free.

You can also download the instructions for this or any other set from Lego’s website for free.

really! well, I gotta go check this out. they show a little kid with this thing, but looks complex to me!

really! well, I gotta go check this out. they show a little kid with this thing, but looks complex to me!

This one is pretty complex (includes all the Goldfinger gadgets including ejector seat) and I think is labelled with a 16+ or 18+. That said, a kid would probably be able to figure it out, maybe with some help.

A new smaller one just came out yesterday as well, much simpler (and comes with a James Bond mini figure).
    well yeah, the smaller one is what I meant. looks really hard!
    Ah apologies! I thought the image posted by Gerard was you.

They are cleverly designed. If you're interested in cars at all, the whole Speed Champions line by Lego is pretty interesting, IMO. I have a set they released awhile ago of two modern Aston Martins.