Introducing two new MI6 Community moderators

13»

Comments

Congrats!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Well deserved! Much congrats to @Samuel001 and @Creasy47 :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Murdock wrote: »
    Thanks @DarthDimi. I really wanted to make some. :P

Be very careful, it's an addicting process. I wish I was joking when I say I've made over 40 different Brosnan-related profile pictures for Creasy over the past 24 hours. I think I need help...

sherlock-frustrated.gif
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    This is surprising news. I'm confident that both of you will do a fine job.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Great work on those avatars, @Murdock!

Can you make one for me as well? ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Great work on those avatars, @Murdock!

Can you make one for me as well? ;)

Thanks but I'll have to see your proof of modship. ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It is in the pudding, @Murdock. Watch out for it.
    Well done and congratulations to our 2 new mods! A high honour indeed!!! =D>
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hi guys, I've been gone for a couple of weeks, so it's a delightful surprise to return to see two top members promoted to mod status. Congratulations, @Samuel and @Creasy! Well done to the both of you.

TBH I could think of many, MANY others better suited for the job, but I believe you two will still make excellent bullies. On that note, I hope you guys go easy on me- I should definitely be on my fourth warning by now. Cheers. :-bd
    QBranch wrote: »
    Hi guys, I've been gone for a couple of weeks, so it's a delightful surprise to return to see two top members promoted to mod status. Congratulations, @Samuel and @Creasy! Well done to the both of you.

TBH I could think of many, MANY others better suited for the job, but I believe you two will still make excellent bullies. On that note, I hope you guys go easy on me- I should definitely be on my fourth warning by now. Cheers. :-bd

IFM everyone. IFM. :D \m/
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited August 2014 Posts: 23,550
    @Dimi I can't see that image. Better book me an appointment with your oculist, too.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

Thanks for the tip off @QBranch, we will be watching you closely from now on
    ;)
    NicNac wrote: »
    we will be watching you closely from now on ;)
    You must give me the name of your oculist- so I can thank them personally ;)
    @Dimi I can't see that image. Better book me an appointment with your oculist, too.
    Corrected, @QBranch. ;-)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Will the story be on the news in an hour?
    @Agent007391, when our two latest additions are done handing out autographs and recording the obligatory Christmas song - to be released this November - they will even give an interview.

The lyrics of their song will be a little like this:

Jingle less, Jingle more
    Oh let's have some fun!
    Just ask our @WillyGalore
    For mi6 shines the Sun.

The band will be called The Samuel001 Xperience featuring the 47th Crease.

Good to have you back my friend. :)
    Cheers buddy!

I can't stay away from this forum for too long... It's what keeps me aliiiiiiiiiive ;)
    Cheers buddy!

I can't stay away from this forum for too long... It's what keeps me aliiiiiiiiiive ;)

It's alright. I had to pick up the slack on Gadget repair. :P
    @Murdock But lately, there haven't been many gadgets to repair. In fact, they don't even get returned at all now. Oh, how I miss the days when I could tinker with something in less than pristine order.
    @QBranch. That's why you should introduce a Gadget Gold club. Only gold club members get the best gadgets. ;)
    Great idea- a Gadget Gold club for all the Aurics and Franciscos out there.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Two guys who are a good choice IMO.